Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think I've already explained this Enrico. It was to put CW off of the scent. The fact was CW got strung along into believing he had a part in sevco5088 when really sevco Scotland bought the club and the assets which CW had nothing to do with it.

tumblr_mdjci8dC5u1qkropqo1_500.jpg

No wonder Rangers fans didn't see it coming under Murray and then Whyte :lol:

I had thought that legally, Green and Whyte were not supposed to have a business relationship at all and Whyte was meant to have no involvement with the asset purchase.

Whether the assets were sold to 5088 or Sevco Scotland, surely there is enough evidence to clearly show they have a business relationship and Whyte has had involvement, regardless of who has what now.

No not at all. CW didn't have any involvement in sevco Scotland who bought the club and the assets.

I do not agree and I know for a fact that even BDO will allow you to change the name of the company purchasing even after you agreed in writing to pay them via a different company, ask me by PM how I know this.

Oh, aye? Wee bit rattled there, Pelucia. Source, or I call meltdown.

A bit early, I know, but if you stay the course tonight it ain't gonna be pretty.

Still, Never Give Up, or whatever it is you chaps say. eh?

:lol: we have !

Sir David Murray implicated in some way or another.

Whyte is up to his neck in it.

D&P have been implicated in some way or another.

Green is up to his knees in it.

Anyone who has run or been in control of Rangers over the past 3 years has their hands dirty ! Have I missed anyone out ?

ALL the directors under Murrays era?? Including a legend and former manager witha statue outside Ibrox???

ALL the directors under Murrays era?? Including a legend and former manager witha statue outside Ibrox???

The one with the dead hooker in the photocopier room? THAT legend? The one that fucked off sharpish when it got a bit tasty walked away?

Why? That's easy. Green stated he there for a wedge. If The Hero is threatening that wedge he will look to cash the cash afore Whyte foes. As he can't cash the shares in, a voluntary liquidation would allow him to hold s quick fire sale, then offski.

Allo allo allo, what's this I hear....

Assets are now in Singapore ....?

Do we have an extradition treaty? Guessing not.....

I'd like to make a heart-felt plea to all the Diddies and Plastics out there.

The quality of piss-taking on this thread has dropped alarmingly. Now I know that some of you have been away for a while, and may be lacking match practice But this is a thread about The Most Successful Team in The Third Division World, after all. And really, with the material supplied this week alone, not to mention the desperate flailing and clutching at straws, I'm sure you'll agree when I say that these rangers fans Deserve Better. ;)

I think I've already explained this Enrico. It was to put CW off of the scent. The fact was CW got strung along into believing he had a part in sevco5088 when really sevco Scotland bought the club and the assets which CW had nothing to do with it.

I agree with you on this - I don't know the legal implications but Green ripped off Whyte by moving everything to Sevco Scotland rather than Sevco 5088 - he's admitted as much himself !!

I'd go so far as to suggest that Green would have ensured that this maneuver was 'watertight' !?

I agree with you on this - I don't know the legal implications but Green ripped off Whyte by moving everything to Sevco Scotland rather than Sevco 5088 - he's admitted as much himself !!

I'd go so far as to suggest that Green would have ensured that this maneuver was 'watertight' !?

Like I've been saying. CW can only go after Charles since he was the director of sevco5088. None of it has any impact on Rangers who were bought by sevco Scotland.

Like I've been saying. CW can only go after Charles since he was the director of sevco5088. None of it has any impact on Rangers who were bought by sevco Scotland.

I think you'll find rangers are still being pulled apart by BDO. That's BDO who might also have a wee bit to say about the similarities which Charlie's mob exhibit when compared to rangers.

Allo allo allo, what's this I hear....

Assets are now in Singapore ....?

Do we have an extradition treaty? Guessing not.....

Do the ferries go as far as Singapore? I'd hate for the norn ireland loyal to miss out on a bigot fest every 2 weeks. Are they planning to move the asbestos with the rest of the stadium?

"Green's consortium confirmed to BBC Scotland that a purchase of the assets and intellectual property of The Rangers Football Club P.L.C. has been concluded with the administrators Duff & Phelps, which includes the company name."

"Green's newco continues to trade under the name Sevco 5088, which has the company number 08011390, meaning it was registered in England. The sole director listed on the Companies House website is Charles Alexander Green,..."

"The 'Sevco' prefix is a generic company name, often used by organisations which register companies on someone else's behalf."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18509619

Nice.

Which "Protestant mayor of Derry in 1689" would that be? There was simply no mayor of Derry in 1689. The functional equivalent was Governor Robert Lundy who shat himself and shipped off to Scotand.

I suggest you're talking through your arse.

Edited to add: It was a Jacobite army not a Papist army. The idea that "No Surrender" is sectarian is utterly ridiculous and your attempt to justify it as sectarian is utterly flawed.

It clearly has sectarian conitations when related to Glasgow and comming from rangers , and green knows exactly what it means , do you think it would be acceptable if Dermot Desmond was in a similar position with Celtic ,and finished a similar interview with "ourselves alone!"?

I very much doubt it ,he'd be crucified .