Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Market Capital of £42 mill - a drop of £18mill in only a month...................you're certainly getting there fast.

Certainly been a few shares dumped, price has dropped 1.5p or 2.29% in 2 and a half hours. That's on top of Friday's 7% drop.

ETA todays drop is at 2p now or 3.05%

This is better than matchday text updates on the BBC website.

ETA #2 Down another 0.5p, -3.82%. I bet Tedi wishes they had stopped the trading now.

ETA #3 another 0.5p, -6.11%, You got to tune into this match guys, it's turning into a massacre. No, No8 still breathing, just.

Edited by stonedsailor

Certainly been a few shares dumped, price has dropped 1.5p or 2.29% in 2 and a half hours. That's on top of Friday's 7% drop.

ETA #2 Down another 0.5p, -3.82%. I bet Tedi wishes they had stopped the trading now.

ETA #3 another 0.5p, -6.11%, You got to tune into this match guys, it's turning into a massacre. No, No8 still breathing, just.

'Twill be a funny day that the Pounstretcher frames surrounding those cherished £500 pieces of wallpaper on Govan walls become worth more than their contents

Some solace for poor Tedster (apt since it is Yazz and the Plastic Population and reconstruction day!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtKADQnjQmc

Some solace for poor Tedster (apt since it is Yazz and the Plastic Population and reconstruction day!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtKADQnjQmc

Could you not have found a Ken Dodd and the Diddymen tune?

The selling volumes are still quite low today (around 5000 per trade).

All we need is one of the institutional investors to start to dump their investment to cut their loses. I am sure there is a queue of Rangers Loyal mad keen to buy a stake in their beloved club (formed 1872) as it looks to climb the ladder back to former greatness. Doesn't show in today's trades. Total of shares purchased so far have a value of £18.00 :(

Share suspension soon?

Whilst winning the Division they were in and having big crowds every 2 weeks munching the pies that Sally had left. Here comes summer!

Who supplies their pies? I could get quite interested in this shares malarky.

Not far off by the sounds of things. :lol:

You've gotta love the sideshow that is the The Rangers/Sevco/5088. :lol::lol:

At least it passes the time until the big league boys have their vote.