Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

BREAKING NEWS !

Tennents to sponsor the SPL in seasons 2014 to 2019 as they are diverting their sponsorship money away from racist organisations to promote a better image for the company a spokesman said.

:)

:lol:

Are you that obsessed you know the stock price when i created my log in on here?

Hmmm joined 12th of March I see ! the share value stood at 78p that day 8) but if you left it a couple of days you could have been worth a whole half pence more :)

So much rage in that post No8 :lol:

Let's do some sums will we No8 ! Rangers had £20 million in the bank back in December of which £22 million was raised in the IPO.Now if you didn't have the IPO you'd be £2 million in debt wouldn't you and you claim your club don't need those missing millions Rangers could get if they were an SPL club ?

Sad fact the SFL leagues are killing your club but you can't see the wider picture BUT ! on the other hand the SFL 3rd division is making a killing out of your club.And the SFL 2nd division will be better prepared next season to fleece as much as they can from you by investing those thousands of pounds in signing better players to fcuk your team over keeping it in the SFL 2nd division if they can :)

Yes Celtic's attendances have dropped but the CL money has propped them up into the black but if your club suffers from absentitus next season because of poor poor results it will be curtains sooner rather than later.

We are not going anywhere and will sell over 30,000 season tickets..celtic wont.

You're team will lose a few players this season that will not be replaced by players of equal quality. You wont be as a lucky in Europe again. The players already there will be on the same huge salaries..How long is tax dodging Desmond willing to prop you lot up..What happens when he calls those soft loans in.

I hope the SFL 2 clubs do fleece us. As i have said from the beginning...Spreading money throughout the whole of Scottish football is one of the benefits of having Rangers in the SFL. They are not holding us back...They are not harming us in any way.

You really are going to have to give up on this obsession. I could not care less about your club or any other club in the SPL. The SPL is on the point of collapse...it really is that serious.

We are not going anywhere and will sell over 30,000 season tickets..celtic wont.

You're team will lose a few players this season that will not be replaced by players of equal quality. You wont be as a lucky in Europe again. The players already there will be on the same huge salaries..How long is tax dodging Desmond willing to prop you lot up..What happens when he calls those soft loans in.

I hope the SFL 2 clubs do fleece us. As i have said from the beginning...Spreading money throughout the whole of Scottish football is one of the benefits of having Rangers in the SFL. They are not holding us back...They are not harming us in any way.

You really are going to have to give up on this obsession. I could not care less about your club or any other club in the SPL. The SPL is on the point of collapse...it really is that serious.

Is this the fan of a club who claims that Celtic fans only fantasise about the state of affairs and future at Ibrox but then can claim he knows more about the affairs and future of the club I support and proclaims it a gospel ? :o:lol:

Hey the diddies may win in the end No8 FFS ! Plastic & diddy fans claiming Rangers are going to die & Rangers fans claiming the SPL is going to die & and the diddies claiming Celtic will die without The Rangers ? :unsure2::lol: The SFL takeover with 40 clubs and no OF :blink: JOB DONE :lol:

Lawwells lapdog Mark Guidi is disgusted at County and St Mirren....there's a surprise.

A SPL chairman says he had to go and pay off 6 members of staff after this. I thought the SPL was flourishing this season

Who outside Ibrox is left in Scotland that isn't under the influence of Peter Lawwell and Celtic?

Can't be many

Are you fucking mental or just at the wind up? We don't need the SPL..We don't want the SPL and as far as i am concerned we should never join the SPL.

The SPL have no sponsor...They will have no TV money as soon as we refuse to allow our games to be televised along with the SPL games.

Your own clubs attendances have halved this season...You have clubs going out of business(Hearts) and more will follow...only tonight a Chairman is paying off 6 employees. Your league is a busted flush and we wont be your saviours.

You play in a part time league

Charlie was desperate to get into the SPL.

He and Rangers will still be desperate, No top tier football = no europe = no cash

I was trolling back through the big thread and came across the big P&B campaign to get the word cockwomble on the web to come up Neil Doncaster associated to it if you typed cockwomble in google :) well it still works and he still comes up on the first page :thumsup2 we should make it so again to get Neil Doncaster to come up as the most popular answer at the top.

And who the fcuk made this :blink::lol: Facebook account called ! Neil Doncaster is a Cockwomble

I kid you not :lol:https://www.facebook.com/NeilDoncasterIsACockwomble and 91 likes !

Edited by hellbhoy

Clear this one up No8 - did or did you not claim "Te Rangers would be in SPL this season gone?" Or did Mods spot you as a spammer correctly?

My very first post on this thread..i stated that Rangers should be in SFL 3 because if i knew Whyte hadn't been paying the bills the rest of the board must have known..Oh aye and this was before it came out that Whyte hadn't been paying the PAYE

My very first post on this thread..i stated that Rangers should be in SFL 3 because if i knew Whyte Rangers hadn't been paying the bills the rest of the board must have known..Oh aye and this was before it came out that Whyte Rangers hadn't been paying the PAYE

Fixed that for you