Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What do you think his role is?

No idea what his role is, but his Job Title is Director of Communications.

One would have thought his duties would include communicating the positives at rangers, as well as attempting to communicate that things aren't really that shady.

His performance so far has been to deflect and deny, with a wee bit of whataboutery mixed in.

Hang on, are you a wee bit bitter that you didn't get the gig? :lol:

Someone please help me out in this, are the Rangers titles now disputed? Seeing as how we don't know who owns them and they are about to become part of a court action.

And for you guys wondering why Whyte went to the Sun if he thinks he can win, I think Green's walking away has answered that question.

Someone please help me out in this, are the Rangers titles now disputed? Seeing as how we don't know who owns them and they are about to become part of a court action.

And for you guys wondering why Whyte went to the Sun if he thinks he can win, I think Green's walking away has answered that question.

Won't have walked very far.... his consortium still have about half the voting rights don't they ? More than 40% I think.

I thought they were Charlie's titles? He bought them after all.....

I think, Stoney, that if there's any substance in this falling-out of thieves, everything - and I mean abso-fucking-lutely everything - is back up in the air. Don't forget BDO are being pretty quiet, but they've got the nuclear option waiting to be deployed if the whole thing turns out to be as dodgy as some claim. Chances are pretty slim, IMHO, but it's fucking great watching them squirm.

Turns out they aren't the Messiah. They've been very naughty boys.

Well you didn't think they'd put the Donoalds on a job this important did you?

Won't have walked very far.... his consortium still have about half the voting rights don't they ? More than 40% I think.

I believe it's getting up towards 40%, if I remember correctly. Now, if there were a few skeletons in the closets of some of the other shareholders, or Green and his mates can put pressure on in other ways - well....

It will probably make Charlie a bit happier, mind, managing his pension pot from a safe distance away from those "certain elements" of the Horde.

Of course, in OrcLand, he's gone and they're just looking down Edmiston Drive for the next knight on a white horse. And they wonder why they're this deep in the shit - again. :lol:

I believe it's getting up towards 40%, if I remember correctly. Now, if there were a few skeletons in the closets of some of the other shareholders, or Green and his mates can put pressure on in other ways - well....

It will probably make Charlie a bit happier, mind, managing his pension pot from a safe distance away from those "certain elements" of the Horde.

Of course, in OrcLand, he's gone and they're just looking down Edmiston Drive for the next knight on a white horse. And they wonder why they're this deep in the shit - again. :lol:

Charlie was only ever the consortium frontman, and as ceo became the clumpany frontman . His going changes nothing regarding ownership issues.

You are getting confused.

CW is ia claiming he owns part of the company, as in he think he is due a % of everything.

Rest of does not even come into it.

Remind me again, Tedi, how much were those titles, again? I mean, there's values attached to Murray (still ;)) Park, ibrox, and the rest of the bricks and mortar. How come Charlie never said how much he actually paid for HIS titles?

Craig Whyte's not your biggest worry, BTW. I'll leave it to you to work out who or what is.

You are getting confused.

CW is ia claiming he owns part of the company, as in he think he is due a % of everything.

Rest of does not even come into it.

Which company?

Share price is going to collapse and a second administration will follow, all the big earners including sally will go this time, no duff and muff fudgers. Whyte is going to take back the assets but what bdo do is the main question.60m worth of creditors were stiffed by Whyte and Green. There is also the matter of the spineless sfa who only admitted associate membership to sevco on the grounds they had no links to whyte, clearly that was false but with Green gone they are unlikely to get answers. It all points to the end of the most bigoted, thick club in world football. RIP Orcs!

Edited by DoonTheSlope