Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This thread is like going to a really boring party. Nothing at all happening, no chat of any worth, half the scary people there you don't want to have anything to do with, and sod all to drink.

But we all keep hanging round as we heard rumours that a load of fun people are about to arrive with all the bevvy and music you could wish for. It could turn into the party of a lifetime and you don't want to risk missing it.

And enough jelly and ice cream to feed half of Scotland. (The other half that is).

Keep hanging in there. :lol:

What is the point of posting sh1te like this, ok i know you're an alias but come on to f**k and get a grip of yourself.

Why do you feel the need to keep posting lies you fool? You're on an internet forum, it's not like we can't check ffs. I corrected you because you were (as usual) lying through your teeth. Just like you are again with this alias nonsense. We are not nursery school kids bennet, stop playing lets pretend.

Apparently it's what Mark Daly does.

You just wonder how many fans (like me) have gotten that bit wrong thanks to the beeb?

Come on Bennett. Are you seriously trying to imply that the BBC would try and show Rangers in a bad light with half truths and outright lies?

Nope...i dont believe they would ever do anything so underhand

I suggest you boys organise a protest/boycott ASAP. That'll showcase your talents and GIRU the dastardly Biased Broadcasting Corporation.

Oh, too late.

Would Rangers have died if they were as quick to protest against their own as they are to shoot the messenger?

Channel Four's War correspondent? I wasn't aware such a role existed, thanks for that Information Benny.

According to Wikipedia (yes, yes, I know) he has covered 15 wars as well as "other major international conflicts", so he could be classed as a War Correspondent, I suppose. Other sources state he has covered 20 wars, but don't mention "other major international conflicts".

What about the EBTs from the old club that were found illegal ? you do like to bend the truth to fit the new club fairytale.

Answer this;was the EBT scheme operated by Murray found to be legal or not? He only operated one scheme as far as i'm aware,if there was another,tell us about it.

I stated that he was advised that the EBTs were legal,as to why he didn't disclose anything relating to the EBTs,like yourself i haven't a clue but as has been found in a court of law the EBTs were legal.

What about the EBTs from the old club that were found illegal ? you do like to bend the truth to fit the new club fairytale.

They don't matter though. The only ones that matter were the ones that there wasn't enough evidence for and subsequently were found innocent on. In my book there is a big difference between being innocent and getting away with it.

Bennett has already said they were wages. Basically admitting they were guilty.

I stated that he was advised that the EBTs were legal,as to why he didn't disclose anything relating to the EBTs,like yourself i haven't a clue but as has been found in a court of law the EBTs were legal.

Naw naw naw,

The EBT scheme was legal as long as you stuck to the rules & regulations when running such a scheme,Murray was advised as to how to rip the pish right out of it by giving out loans that you do not need to pay back.It is not a loophole to get around,it is blatant tax avoidance and Murray knew this and why the loans were paid out by the dodgy offshore method so that the HMRC could not find out as the records of payments were in another country.

You do know why Rangers & Murray did not reveal the nature of and also the intent of using the EBT scam.The club actively and deliberately for over a decade tried to keep the EBT payments and side letters from the public domain and kept a secret WHY ? because Rangers were cheating by deliberately hiding the side contracts because they were breaking the SPL's & SFA's rules so they could field far better players than they could have if they played by the rules and laws of the land.

If that's not gaining an unfair advantage over the opposition I don't know what is !.

we also found out that £40m did not help Rangers (oldco) in sporting capacity...

I call bullshit.

You can call it what you like because quite frankly it doesn't matter what you call it,the SPL Commission found that there was no sporting advantage gained on the field of play. That's the official facts of the case,you might not agree with that but that's the way it is,whether you like it or not.

Why do you feel the need to keep posting lies you fool? You're on an internet forum, it's not like we can't check ffs. I corrected you because you were (as usual) lying through your teeth. Just like you are again with this alias nonsense. We are not nursery school kids bennet, stop playing lets pretend.

It's people like this clown who are resposible for a lot of people not bothering debating anymore. Whats the point, when every post made by a Rangers fan gets this sh1te?

He is probably the worst alias in the history of P&B.

Naw naw naw,

The EBT scheme was legal as long as you stuck to the rules & regulations when running such a scheme,Murray was advised as to how to rip the pish right out of it by giving out loans that you do not need to pay back.It is not a loophole to get around,it is blatant tax avoidance and Murray knew this and why the loans were paid out by the dodgy offshore method so that the HMRC could not find out as the records of payments were in another country.

You do know why Rangers & Murray did not reveal the nature of and also the intent of using the EBT scam.The club actively and deliberately for over a decade tried to keep the EBT payments and side letters from the public domain and kept a secret WHY ? because Rangers were cheating by deliberately hiding the side contracts because they were breaking the SPL's & SFA's rules so they could field far better players than they could have if they played by the rules and laws of the land.

If that's not gaining an unfair advantage over the opposition I don't know what is !.

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Mate you really need to get over this, yes i know the bloggers led you up the garden path and fed you a pack of lies but for the love of God stop posting this trash.

Rangers won the FTTT, the scheme was operated within the law and that is that, no ifs and no buts - it was legal.

No sporting advantage was gained but you know better than a senior law lord....

You can call it what you like because quite frankly it doesn't matter what you call it,the SPL Commission found that there was no sporting advantage gained on the field of play. That's the official facts of the case,you might not agree with that but that's the way it is,whether you like it or not.

Is this the very same SFA that Rangers fans are calling curupt to the core and your quoting their dodgy revamped association rules that helped Rangers keep thier titles and somehow be the very same club ? :o .

The association rules were rewritten in 2011 to hide Rangers cheating by any method possible so as to keep the cash cow alive.

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Mate you really need to get over this, yes i know the bloggers led you up the garden path and fed you a pack of lies but for the love of God stop posting this trash.

Rangers won the FTTT, the scheme was operated within the law and that is that, no ifs and no buts - it was legal.

No sporting advantage was gained but you know better than a senior law lord....

See above asshole.

eta,Benny you have also claimed your club has cheated so why the fcuk are you posting shite you do not even believe yourself ffs.

Edited by hellbhoy

And i call fallacy.

You typed that with a straight face too.. shame on you .

Cheats then... cheats now and fucking cheats forever.

As i said,call it as you like, the record books show different,two different hearings show different and that's what matters, so in effect your opinion means nothing. Try and live with that

They don't matter though. The only ones that matter were the ones that there wasn't enough evidence for and subsequently were found innocent on. In my book there is a big difference between being innocent and getting away with it.

Bennett has already said they were wages. Basically admitting they were guilty.

:lol::lol:

Unfortunately i wasn't on the FTTT panel, seriously you guys need to get over this. Legally they were loans and not wages and no amount of bltching on here will ever change that.

Have a nice day Dhensboy.

Is this the very same SFA that Rangers fans are calling curupt to the core and your quoting their dodgy revamped association rules that helped Rangers keep thier titles and somehow be the very same club ? :o .

The association rules were rewritten in 2011 to hide Rangers cheating by any method possible so as to keep the cash cow alive.

Where did i mention the SFA in my post. I quoted the SPL Commission that many fans of other clubs were crying out for,unfortunately for all of them it didn't work out for them.

:lol::lol:

Unfortunately i wasn't on the FTTT panel, seriously you guys need to get over this. Legally they were loans and not wages and no amount of bltching on here will ever change that.

Have a nice day Dhensboy.

I hope to GOD the UTT fucks you over when it happens :D .

See above asshole.

eta,Benny you have also claimed your club has cheated so why the fcuk are you posting shite you do not even believe yourself ffs.

Cheated, get a grip of yourself :lol: We used a legal tax avoidance system, which was found to be within the law by 2 good blueno.... 2 experienced chaps.

Are other companies cheating by using similar tax avoidance schemes?

Cheating :lol: