Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I never said that, the bigot King making things up again.

I have no idea what team LNS supports nor do I care, I said before the investigation that I would accept in full his verdict and I did.

Do you accept (in full) his verdict?

Yep I accepted it in full , guilty.

The lack of Rangers games is either a factor or it isn't, which is it?

Oh for God's sake Ted, stop being such a charicature of yourself.

Hearts are in terrible trouble because large debts saw them throw their lot in with an egocentric maniac who provided money but saw debt increase. His own companies have now gone bust and the future for Hearts is extremely precarious.

If you really, really want to believe that Rangers' current SPL absence is of any serious relevance in this, please batter on. Do forgive the rest of us for laughing at you though.

Oh for God's sake Ted, stop being such a charicature of yourself.

Hearts are in terrible trouble

For the same reason as rangers.......

Shipyards, huh.......

Doctoring quotes tedi ?more like....

captain kirk, on 13 Jun 2013 - 19:42, said:

Yep I accepted it in full , guilty.

and I never saw the undisclosed letters........judgement flawed. © LNS

Where did I ever give an opinion on it, I was simply quoting the Hertz spokesperson?

Perhaps you should trying reading a bit more of the conversation before jumping in and making an arse out of urself.

You sure as Hell implied an opinion when you said :

"Sorry Hertz, do not think we will be back in time to save you"

Or are you doing that thing wee kids do when they claim not to have actually promised when making some pledge, because they didn't prefix it with 'I promise'?

You didn't say "This is my opinion" first, so you didn't really offer one. Is that how it works?

Oh FFS, if you had bothered to read then I gave my opinion later on, I said mikey would make a better spokesperson than the hertz one, that obviously means I do not agree with the hertz position.

Have to say MT you are easily the post serious poster on P & B

Nah, you said the above as a dig at Mikey, suggesting he was hopelessly ill-informed.

Serious? Well, it's a nice new charge I suppose. It beats having the letter h inserted into my username.

Would never be accepted Youngsy, the police force and all these proper lawyers and judges are all masons and part of the establishment, nope looks like we are stuck with Paul the dodgy lawyer, Phil Mcmadeupname, 2 bloggers who hide behind an alias scared to come out in to the open in case the same make believe Rangers fans who threatened AT threaten them too.

Am sure Peter will fund it all.

Perhaps car crash Rod could make a comeback after all he played a blinder for the SPL commission.

Investigations by the proper authorities seem to be frowned upon by the Jakey and his 'chums', instead we're to take everything thats been blogged by some bloggers with fake names as gospel :lol:

He said he accepted the judgment and thereby everything that LNS said in full, meanwhile Wunf is back to making things up again.

Wunfs like an auld sweety wife, he likes stirring it.

He said he accepted the judgment and thereby everything that LNS said in full, meanwhile Wunf is back to making things up again.

yep, and "brother smith" gave his judgement without full disclosure from the dead club.

You want a "full investigation" ?

Does not seem like it.

Investigations by the proper authorities seem to be frowned upon by the Jakey and his 'chums', instead we're to take everything thats been blogged by some bloggers with fake names as gospel :lol:

True lets leave it to the law of the land to judge rangers and accept it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/8109359.stm

IMO if Rangers not being accepted straight into the SPL is really the reason why Hearts are fvcked, then that proves all over again how right and just the decision to tell the Newco to GTF was.

Also, if it is all over for the Jambos, they can surely just reform in the third division, call themselves The Hearts, or Edinburgh Heart of Midlothian, or Borussia Divvybaws if they want.

The Airdrie chairman said it loud and clear - thanks to the Newco shenanigans, you can now call yourself whatever you like, because there are no rules any more.

Hell, since we're making shit up, New Hearts should just go the whole hog, call themselves Rangers FC and claim they've won a European Cup Winner's Cup.

IMO if Rangers not being accepted straight into the SPL is really the reason why Hearts are fvcked, then that proves all over again how right and just the decision to tell the Newco to GTF was.

Also, if it is all over for the Jambos, they can surely just reform in the third division, call themselves The Hearts, or Edinburgh Heart of Midlothian, or Borussia Divvybaws if they want.

The Airdrie chairman said it loud and clear - thanks to the Newco shenanigans, you can now call yourself whatever you like, because there are no rules any more.

Hell, since we're making shit up, New Hearts should just go the whole hog, call themselves Rangers FC and claim they've won a European Cup Winner's Cup.

But as "big loyal Jim" fae Airdrie does, he does it for a reason.

Bun through and through, as proved earlier on this thread

Nah, you said the above as a dig at Mikey, suggesting he was hopelessly ill-informed.

Serious? Well, it's a nice new charge I suppose. It beats having the letter h inserted into my username.

Monkey Tennish?

But as "big loyal Jim" fae Airdrie does, he does it for a reason.

Bun through and through, as proved earlier on this thread

ye jist noticed?

think he'll get tae keep his blazer?

:babe2

oh, and he's no that big.

Edited by Ping