Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Perhaps you think I care if we play Airdrie instead of Hearts, Falkirk instead of St Mirren or Ayr instead of Killie.

I don't.

The best thing for Scottish fitba would be if Rangers and the plastics left - the game at home would thrive with better competition and our clubs would have a different set of challenges to face.

Because - if we are brutally honest about this - neither Rangers or your mob have anything remotely like a challenge to face in the leagues at this time, and haven't (apart from one another) pretty much since Bosman ruined everything for the likes of dolly and the wee hibs.

I expect Rangers and the sporting wing to depart eventually. I think it would benefit all concerned.

Nonsense Bendarroch ! it's never going to happen,Celtic & The Clone Rangers are going nowhere.

Your club does face a challenge ! can it reach the SPL before it suffers from an insolvency event ? :P that's more of a challenge than winning oops buying the league IMO :)

Agreed, I care as much about Hertz as they care about Rangers, surely that is a fair, glad we have done them a few favours, bought their best player, agreed to pay the Wallace money early to help them out of a tight spot and I hear a couple of their lads were using our training facility midweek.

Glad to hear it, keep taking it easy.

I am almost 100% mended, back on the bike next week.

Yer missus will be happy :rolleyes::lol:

Looks like some ok news for us.

@STVGrant: A U-turn from the new SPFL as it is ruled trialists can play in league games in the bottom three divisions:

I thought that the big bad associations were out to kill & cripple your club but here we have another bending of the rules which theoretically only helps your club :rolleyes: .

I thought that the big bad associations were out to kill & cripple your club but here we have another bending of the rules which theoretically only helps your club :rolleyes: .

The trialist rule isn't just for us, you moron.

If I wasn't aware that the vast majority of fans of The Rangers Tribute Club who post on internet forums are now seriously mentally ill due to the traumatic experience of their old club being caught tax dodging, cheating, failing to pay a huge list of creditors to the sum of scores of millions of pounds and suffering the consequences for doing that i.e. bankruptcy and liquidation, I would wonder why they are so keen to see their tribute club in the SPL. :) Only the seriously mentally ill or a very gullible and naive people could believe that any football club that succeeds in regularly filling its stadium with large numbers of seriously mentally ill or very gullible and naive people entitles that club to success on the football pitch.

Hearts have failed to pay their players again.

Booming, pure bomming. © Jum Spence

And most of their debt occurred with the dead club in the league..

East of Scotland league for them. They can catch you up in the second tier if tfplg is still at the helm.

The figures mentioned at the time by representatives of the SPL clubs...and quoted on this very thread...were that each club would need to increase their home attendances by 1,500 per game and it was claimed on this very thread that was EASILY achievable. How did that work out for you?

Sell out Saturday..How did that work out for you?

Many clubs selling or losing more or less their entire playing staff.

Many clubs being forced to close stands as they simply cannot afford to keep them open.

Aberdeen have sold out something like twice in the last decade.

The figures Bendarroch gave are grossly inaccurate due to the false attendance figures posted by celtic among others.

The SPL is in such a great state they had to hold Rangers and the SFL to ransom over our TV rights.

Absolutely booming dontcha know

The trialist rule isn't just for us, you moron.

Well DUHHHH ! but it will most definitely aid your club fielding players before they are properly registered won't it ?.

Most likely your club will field more trialists than the rest of the SFL leagues put together.

So they did not re-introduce the same rule that was already in place to help the other 29 lower league clubs then?, a rule they relied on so they could be sure about committing what precious little money they have?

No its just the masonic led SRFA doing Rangers another favour, Hellbhoy has them sussed.

Not entirely true there Tedi but this bending of the rules will in fact most definitely help Rangers field their new players before they are allowed to properly register them.

Edit to add Tedi ! will those new signings be actually allowed to be fielded as trialists if they have signed a contract with the club but haven't yet been registered with the SFA ? :huh: can they be used as trialists if they are contracted to the club before being registered ?.

Edited by hellbhoy

"The Scottish Premier League's average attendance fell by 28%, from 13,855 to 10,020"

Only 28% down? Seriously, is that all?

I'm not being funny - that's fantastic. Take away one of the massive clubs altogether and slash the gates of the other one through grief, yet still keep over 70% of your fans. Staggeringly brilliant effort by the others I'd say.

There was no way, no way on earth that overall gates weren't going to drop without Rangers - seriously, how could it possibly be otherwise?

Now, if the money raised through gates was pooled, then that drop would indeed be a concern. It's not though - the only beneficiaries of those huge crowds were the OF themselves.

Why the Hell should diddies give a shit about an overall drop in gates?