Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And a Grand Tour by van no less...

I bet he has a name for it, and we can all guess what :)

# I'll be driving up the west coast,

Villages and towns,

I'll be on my holidays

banned from p+b

They'll be doing the rounds

of the bralt

They'll ask me how I got her,

I saved my money,

Said "isn't she pretty , that van.....named......dignity" #

^^^^ true story....

You've just fuckin wrecked that song for me.

True story - Lorraine was in my class at St Joe's, and was a wee stunner even then.

It's Carsaig Bay that looks over on to Islay and Jura...The Artist Susan Berry has a house there and JoLoMo has one on the road round to it. Beautiful part of the country. This is where i was when HB didn't believe i had no idea celtic had won the cup.

Tim Malloy that used to post here lives nearby...might meet him for a pint in the Tayvallich Inn next weekend.

Always fancied Applecross but this year it is Tayvallich for a few days then down to Sheffield for the football then back up to Ardnamurchan (if this weather holds out)

TBH i have fucked up. I should have planned the Holidays around our Highland tour.

I thought the Taxi Mafia was going to be the last straw for you?

Can we look forward to the same flippancy when we next pump the sporting wing?

No - didn't think so.

:lol:

Seriously, Bendarroch, when exactly do you expect your club to get to a position where it can challenge for it's first National Title? If it costs 11 million (source - your shovel-faced "representative" Chris Graham) to win D3, where is the cash coming from?

An absolute roaster who will get a years overpaid holiday afore a slap on the wrist.

I am sooooo glad some of our shits have been sent across the water this week.57 walks in the weeg pales at 500+ oer bye.

Hope they get hurt .....badly.....by their pals.....

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=85&a=the-chosen

Chosen is not manufactured, nor contrived. In an almost mystical, even ethereal way it takes hold of you, it initiates you into that other indefinable standard – The Rangers Way.
But it's not just logic, rationale and reason which they The Chosen have defied. The hatred of a nation, the corrupt and abominable practices of football authorities and the cowardice of our press have all been laid bare by the actions of The Chosen.

:lol: Oh FFS

Just accept that the rest of us will accord you exactly as much respect as your choice deserves.

I have no problem with that - there seems to be an endless issue with plastics and diddies when the love is returned in kind.

I just love how you continue to claim to support Killie.

:lol:

Edited by Bendarroch

Is take the high road casting for a transvestite? or are West Dumbarton amateur dramatic society looking for a Tootsie?

Interesting to see the karma botherer greenied your crass homophobia.

Come back soon, Bennet - your presence is guaranteed to touch on uncomfortable feelings amongst the hardest of thinking and the quick to hate on here.

Come back soon, Bennet - your presence is guaranteed to touch on uncomfortable feelings amongst the hardest of thinking and the quick to hate on here.

Care to explain how mention of transvestism (?) or the character Tootsie constitutes homophobia, seeing as neither implies homosexual behavior perse?

Try not to get offended by things you can't understand, there's a good bigot.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

What a fucktard

lalalalala.gif

Has he and the vast majority of those among the follow followers on the internet ever come across to you in their postings on the internet as anything other than that? :lol: The Rangers Comedy Club is alive and well so long as they continue to post their drivel.

I think the fact he seems to know Tayvallich suggests that he does indeed travel the West Coast of Scotland. It is the arse end of nowhere...Beautiful place but it is 11 miles west of Lochgilphead down a one track road....any further west and you are swimming!

Nice song all the same

FFS, 11 miles from Lochgilphead is hardly the arse end of nowhere!! I travel worse than that just to get to work!!!!

Fucking Townies, what are they like? :-)

Care to explain how mention of transvestism (?) or the character Tootsie constitutes homophobia, seeing as neither implies homosexual behavior perse?

I'm not offended - and doubt Bennet is either. But, I find it curious that the continued marginalisation of the man on this thread - based on his declared sexuality - via innuendo and crass stereotyping (as above) is accepted whilst any hint of other bigotry is damned in an instant.

I note you are silent on the issue. Again.

Police officer charged over smashing Celtic Park toilets

A police officer has appeared in court charged with smashing up the toilets in Celtic Park at an Old Firm game.

Samuel Johnstone, 28, allegedly carried out the offence and a sectarian breach of the peace at the ground on 29 April 2012.

He made no plea or declaration when he appeared at Glasgow Sheriff Court and was granted bail with the special condition not to enter Celtic Park.

Johnstone is expected to return to court at a later date.

A Police Scotland spokesperson confirmed that the officer has been suspended from his post.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-23271493

Can I add Police officers to the list of people who don't represent their support :lol:

AWRA/British Patriot will be delighted........his avatar is ACAB.......IIRC that stands for "All Cops are b*****ds".

Could be a situation where a Rangers fan hates one of his own.

Try not to get offended by things you can't understand, there's a good bigot.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

If Bennett had never openly declared his sexuality then it's unlikely that such a post would have appeared in relation to Bennett so it's a dig at the man himself, no doubt you'll argue otherwise but you'd be wrong

If Bennett had never openly declared his sexuality then it's unlikely that such a post would have appeared in relation to Bennett so it's a dig at the man himself, no doubt you'll argue otherwise but you'd be wrong

The WKR knows fine well what the issue is. He has previous for supporting homophobic comments that target Bennet - and only Bennet.

Perhaps he'll remind us of his depiction of what is normal in this life - and how Bennet would be excluded from it. I might help him out if he's struggling to remember...

Nice to see you share the cavalier attitude to mental health issues with some of your bigoted brethren.dry.gif

Makes you wonder how many STs they'd have sold if all those secure hospitals hadn't been closed. Could be a sponsorship opportunity there:

The Care in the Community Arena.

WKR (© Dhensebhore) by name - WKR by nature.

Just the sort of thing that the WKR's memory tends to falter over. Need some more reminders, WKR?