Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ouch.

Compared to the disasters of the last few days, I imagine that a setback as minor as, say, losing the Big Tax Case appeal, would feel like a birthday present.

And admin for the new club would be Christmas all over again and I want my pressie now :angry:

Let me get this straight - so in only one day, The Rangers have

- Been exposed and condemned by the charity regulator for cheating a charity

- Seen the ASA judgement that they arent a new club overturned as hopelessly wrong

- Seen their complaint to the SFA exposed as a laughably shyte bit of trolling and

- Seen their club relapse into a financial catastrophe run by a bunch of squabbling thieves and

- Been told that they'll have to stump up a bajillion quid if they want rid of the vampire lord sucking on the club's bank account?

Well, I'd like to apologise to Bendarroch for doubting him all this time.

Clearly, when Mr B told us that everyone was wrong about Rangers collapsing, and how we'd all be raging when his club were back destroying everyone with expensive signings and European football, he was totally right.

Sorry, geezer.

Surely a World Record?

:ph34r:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23594350

Jim won't be investing anymore into Ibrox.

McColl, whose personal wealth was estimated at £1bn in last year's Sunday Times Rich List, was involved in an unsuccessful bid to purchase Rangers immediately after Green had taken control. He added: "Let me make it very clear, I am not seeking to join the board or to increase my shareholding in the club. I am 100% focused on my own businesses and the strategy which I have agreed with the investors in my funds. I am duty bound to honour that agreement.

"This is not because I don't believe investing in Rangers would be a good investment, it is because of the commitment I have made to my own businesses and to my partners. "

Smoke and Mirrors from Mr McColl. If the man honestly believes that investing in The Rangers International FC today or in the future really would be a good investment, why doesn't he invest just £14million, a tiny token sum of 1.4% per cent, of his supposed £1000million that he has in the club ??? If he honestly believes that investing in The Rangers International FC would be a good investment he should put his money on the table rather than shooting his mouth off. We The Rangers International FC fans deserve better than his empty words. We trust in Green.

Nice timing from the SFA, nice timing indeed to sneak that in.

Nobody to blame but Sevco, yet again they have been caught out trying to stir hatred against the SFA. You would think someone would have learnt a lesson after the McCoist "who are these people" incident

This. Any excuse to noise up the lunatic 'fringe'. Even when you know you're in the wrong. Scummy behaviour of the lowest order.

Are you scared of them? If yes, grow a pair, if no, stop posting wimpy comments that make you appear as though you are shit scared of them.

Let me get this straight - so in only one day, The Rangers have

- Been exposed and condemned by the charity regulator for cheating a charity

- Seen the ASA judgement that they arent a new club overturned as hopelessly wrong

- Seen their complaint to the SFA exposed as a laughably shyte bit of trolling and

- Seen their club relapse into a financial catastrophe run by a bunch of squabbling thieves and

- Been told that they'll have to stump up a bajillion quid if they want rid of the vampire lord sucking on the club's bank account?

Well, I'd like to apologise to Bendarroch for doubting him all this time.

Clearly, when Mr B told us that everyone was wrong about Rangers collapsing, and how we'd all be raging when his club were back destroying everyone with expensive signings and European football, he was totally right.

Sorry, geezer.

As I've said all along - we'll be back at the very top of what's left of Scottish fitba in the blink of an eye. We all know it.

:)

Nobody to blame but Sevco, yet again they have been caught out trying to stir hatred against the SFA. You would think someone would have learnt a lesson after the McCoist "who are these people" incident

See when you're too bitter to even say the word Rangers, there's no point in talking to you.

As I've said all along - we'll be back at the very top of what's left of Scottish fitba in the blink of an eye. We all know it.

:)

And yet you try to convince us, that your support for Rangers is not all about inevitable success.

You're needing to get your story straight pal.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

And yet you try to convince us, that your support for Rangers is not all about inevitable success.

You're needing to get your story straight pal.

Did you miss the facts as I laid them out - didn't understand them? What are you struggling with?

I wonder where this is going :lol: