Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not saying people are wrong about McColl not wanting to invest in Rangers but surely if he was then it would be in his interest to say otherwise till Green lowers his expectations?

Just a thought as Green virtually drools every time he mentions McColls name.

Well,yes. McColl is loaded and could shove a few million at you to stave off the inevitable.

Will he?

That Mr John McClelland (Non Executive Director) and Mr John Greig (Non Executive Director) both resigned as directors on 17 October 2011.

73. That shortly after the date of their resignation, Mr John McClelland was aware of rumours outside Rangers FC about late payment of taxes. These rumours increased in the course of November 2011 and became rumours of non payment of taxes. He did not discuss these rumours with any continuing director of Rangers FC or take any other action.

24 Hours Notice. :barf

After Spivco are finished with the carcass. :)

Spivco are running an operating loss of £10 million plus a season and looks like the club will be indebted some time before the season ends throwing it into possibly administration and once it exits it then the fleecing from the real Rangers men can commence buying a debt free club.

Makes perfect sense to those wealthy fuckers who can't wait to spunk millions on a club debt free at that point,but will still have £10 million plus deficit for the next season if the same staff are still in their jobs because they took a pay cut till the next season tickets bonanza and then business as usual and the debt cycle continues.

I don't think anyone will touch this club until it has reached the top tier so this could be fun to watch as Chucky and the gang are still in possession of their shares till then and then the price for them sky rockets :lol: .

Only someone with £50 million they can piss into the wind can actually help this club till it reaches the Premiership and European footy so it becomes a viable profitable business,but no one will touch it with a shitty stick ! WHY ???.

That Mr John McClelland (Non Executive Director) and Mr John Greig (Non Executive Director) both resigned as directors on 17 October 2011.

73. That shortly after the date of their resignation, Mr John McClelland was aware of rumours outside Rangers FC about late payment of taxes. These rumours increased in the course of November 2011 and became rumours of non payment of taxes. He did not discuss these rumours with any continuing director of Rangers FC or take any other action.

24 Hours Notice. :barf

We all know McCoist is a lying turd. He's an absolute F---y of a man. Always has been. He just happens to be fat now too. :lol:

Thanks, I took a pic on my phone but could not be arsed looking.

There will be no let up on this off the field shite till the other camp have 51% of shares, I do not think that will be coming any time soon unfortunately.

Finally, we agree on something. :) Btw are you an XXXXL or a mere XXXL? :lol: Fat Bas--rd club.

As a Rangers fan (Sorry guys, I know you don't like us guys), the club is an absolute laughing stock.

We must get rid of Stockbridge ASAP. A financial director who doesn't know how much money is in the bank. WTF!!!

I thought Martin Bain was a c**t, but Joe 90 you are a bell end.

That's the best the team have played for two years, so give Ally his two months.