Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Cowanthebluenose. View it anyway?

Something about having a 'fake laugh' I'm guessing ?

Or some rage fuelled post ?

:lol:

Aw bless you put me on ignore because you shat out of a debate so you could continue attention seeking.

" :lol: :lol: :lol: "

Edited by Cowanthebluenose

They have about at least 3 players they could maybe punt off at around a million each I'd reckon,possibly Wallace,Templeton & Law.It would save them from admin but it would make the admin happen at a later date though.

I was just saying that it could be a possible strategy and Green has had previous for it at Sheffield Utd.

I'd be very surprised if these guys could command fees anything like that - Wallace maybe at a push, but not the other pair.

Remember too that the discussion was about the 'strategy' behind this summer's acquisitions. Of the players you mention, only Law falls into this category.

I put you on ignore because most of your posts are ridiculous.

I never did get an answer as to what a 'fake laugh' is ?

My posts are ridiculous. Are you not the one who constantly posts in another teams forums with absolute shite remarks with about 4 laugh faces? Every post. Its not hard to understand.

I'd be very surprised if these guys could command fees anything like that - Wallace maybe at a push, but not the other pair.

Remember too that the discussion was about the 'strategy' behind this summer's acquisitions. Of the players you mention, only Law falls into this category.

Wallace would. Templeton there or there abouts. Christ sake Law's only played a few games and we're talking about how much we'd get. Give the guy a chance to play first.

Someone posted some tweets from Phil, I merely commented on the mans obvious and well publicised character flaws, if I insulted him then it was well deserved, I make no apology for it. you seemed to take umbrage with this and asked what was wrong with his tweets, I told you, not once have I asked you to comment on it nor did I ask you to condemn the bigot, so I have no idea why you are introducing this stuff, I agree you should try to make your posts clearer though, it will save you having to admit it later.

Typical Ted I'm afraid.

Not keen on the message, so the messenger's gonna have to go.

You'd think you'd learn.

Wallace would. Templeton there or there abouts. Christ sake Law's only played a few games and we're talking about how much we'd get. Give the guy a chance to play first.

Are you following the discussion?

It was suggested that bringing in guys this summer was part of a strategy to move them on for money, given the perilous state of Rangers' finances. Some of us have questioned whether this is likely to really be the case.

Your observation that Law's only played a few games is therefore to spectacularly miss the point being discussed.

It was suggested that bringing in guys this summer was part of a strategy to move them on for money, given the perilous state of Rangers' finances. Some of us have questioned whether this is likely to really be the case.

Your observation that Law's only played a few games is therefore to spectacularly miss the point being discussed.

In a word, no. You are correct I have missed the entire discussion and only really read the post about their valuations.

Although, if that is our philosophy then fine. We should hold out for as much money as we can for players though.

The message was garbled nonsense at best, but please do not let that stop you from having another go at me.

And yet, that wasn't the nature of your objection.

Instead, you simply said : "Phil really is a horrible human being, a raging bigot of the lowest order."

This came before you wished nasty diseases on him. Youngsy did the same with Whyte recently. It's becoming quite fashionable for some of you chaps.

Wallace would.  Templeton there or there abouts.  Christ sake Law's only played a few games and we're talking about how much we'd get.  Give the guy a chance to play first.

It was suggested that bringing in guys this summer was part of a strategy to move them on for money, given the perilous state of Rangers' finances.  Some of us have questioned whether this is likely to really be the case.

Of course not, he's trolling. :(