Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You're going to give examples, I'm assuming?

Oh, I see. I'm a non-rangers fan with a demonstrably superior intellect, so you thought it would be ok to make unfounded smears, because I'll get caught up in some kind of a debate kind of thing with the grown ups and that??

Well, f**k off, ratboy.

You call all us Rangers fans bigots/racists but when you get accused of being something you go into full meltdown.

So you know how much income we bring in? Can you tell me? How much are we getting from the Puma deal? How much are we getting from blackthorn? How much are we making from the megastores? How much have we brought in from season ticket sales? How much money have we brought in from the likes of RTV?

Do you intend to aplogise for using the term "window licker"z

Yes, but only on football staff costs. You'll also have the massive overheads that Bennet listed earlier p/a as well. No way your £10million in the bank(according to Brian Stockbridge) plus limited income from League 1 can sustain these costs over the season.

I'm sure HBQC will have the exact figures and be happy to explain it to you. :)

HE he he :D .

The £11 million you posted is only an estimate of staff costs as a group projected from the interim accounts and do not include the players and boards bonuses.

This much at the end of the season so far spent will be!.

£ 1.5 million for cancelling of 3 players contracts.

£13 million plus for the running costs of Ibrox alone.

£10 million plus for players wages and bonuses.

£ 1 million plus for the running of Murray Park.

£ 3 million for the board plus bonuses there about if promotion is achieved.

??? don't know how much the new players got for signing on as free agents.

So far the club will spend over we know of is over £28 million to win the SPFL 1st division and you can be sure there will be expenditure we do not know about into the millions :smartass have a nice nightmare AWRA :D .

You call all us Rangers fans bigots/racists but when you get accused of being something you go into full meltdown.

Im accusing you of using derogatory language and requested you retract it.

Your an embarrassment and possibly the biggest meltdown artist on here. You throw out insults and then start crying and abusing everyone who you think is different to you when your arguments inevitably fail. Total lightweight.

we've been in all of those places, Nhorris. It's a shame your wee team hasn't been though, eh?

Oh, we've been around, don't you worry, Weird thing is, wherever we've been , we're welcome back. And not just for the Police overtime.

Wee, but decent. Something to be proud of.

HE he he :D .

The £11 million you posted is only an estimate of staff costs as a group projected from the interim accounts and do not include the players and boards bonuses.

This much at the end of the season so far spent will be!.

£ 1.5 million for cancelling of 3 players contracts.

£13 million plus for the running costs of Ibrox alone.

£10 million plus for players wages and bonuses.

£ 1 million plus for the running of Murray Park.

£ 3 million for the board plus bonuses there about if promotion is achieved.

??? don't know how much the new players got for signing on as free agents.

So far the club will spend over we know of is over £28 million to win the SPFL 1st division and you can be sure there will be expenditure we do not know about into the millions :smartass have a nice nightmare AWRA :D .

So you're getting all of this from where? And is this official????

Edited by ~British Patriot~

You have called me a bigot and a racist before. Can you back those claims up? Can you back all the claims you have made about Rangers posters on here being racists and bigots?

"window licker" is a bigoted term. Why are you running away from this?

So you're getting all of this from where? And is this official????

Drop a brick in your frilly underwear did we ?,yes those figures are pretty darn accurate and your club pulled in an estimated £18 million plus last season in revenue.Yes this season your club will pull in more sponsorship money but it is only worth a few million more than the season before.

If all the chit chat is correct your club will have spunked away £38 million plus in the bottom division last season including all expenditure.

No you haven't and I'm not AWRA.

You were AWRA. Why are you running away from me? Is it because I'm asking you to retract and apologise for your bigoted "window licker" comment? Are you really that much of a coward? Edited by Burma

I'm actually laughing at a homophobic twat like yourself, I pity your existence.

So you feel that "window licker" is acceptable?

How tragic your life must be. Still at least now we all know exactly how small you really are.

Edited by Burma

Batshit is running away from me again, but isn't it curious how he finds great offence in a typo and screams homophobia, whilst at the same time actively promoting the abuse of people with learning disabilities. He actually finds it acceptable to indulge in disablism and exhibit a hatred for disabled people. Must be a Tory.