Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://videocelts.com/2013/04/blogs/latest-news/green-reported-to-serious-fraud-squad

No wonder Ahmed and Green were in a hurry to dump their shares and get off the board. The pantomime continues.

I thought to myself that was a wind up until I googled and saw it all over the news, all I have to say is :lol::lol:

What was it Tedi used to say about the predictions of plastics and diddies?

And..........

Craig Whyte owns the Rangers, oh Craig Whyte owns the Rangers!

RIFC are worthless, Sevco Scotland are worthless, Sevco 5088 owns the Rangers assets. Beautiful, and Craigy Whyte kept his hands clean the whole way through.

The Easdale bros, who claim to own majority share in sevco 2012, recently bought over a bus company called arriva....They were to pay for said company in 3 instalments...1st instalment was paid as promised...2nd instalment was due 4 months ago!...have not yet been paid...3rd instalment was due end of last month!...again, still not paid...Lawyers for old company (arriva) are due to raise court action in the near future...Lawyers representing company who took over old arriva is mcgills (Easdales) have citied non payment due to financial difficulties...
From Celtic media........

There is no article on that link, just a headline. Though it has impressed someone to greeny it.

I'll summarise it for you.

Some p***k thinks the Ramsden cup final must be played in a tiny ground to ensure that income is minimised. And if anyone doesn't like it then yah boo sucks.

Basically another of the endless blogs on the club we love. I can't say I don't understand the passion for Rangers.

I'll summarise it for you.

Some p***k thinks the Ramsden cup final must be played in a tiny ground to ensure that income is minimised. And if anyone doesn't like it then yah boo sucks.

Basically another of the endless blogs on the club we love. I can't say I don't understand the passion for Rangers.

Doesn't the author suggest that they could play it at Dundee/Dunfermline to boost their funds rather than line the already relatively cash rich celtic.

And how many times has the ramsden cup been played in an SPL ground?

Im sure you were arguing the case for the ramsden cup to be played in larger stadia before your team had a chance of winning it.

Doesn't the author suggest that they could play it at Dundee/Dunfermline to boost their funds rather than line the already relatively cash rich celtic.

And how many times has the ramsden cup been played in an SPL ground?

Im sure you were arguing the case for the ramsden cup to be played in larger stadia before your team had a chance of winning it.

He talks about Rangers, Rangers fans, Rangers shares, some more about Rangers, Ally McCoist, more of the Rangers fans, more on Rangers, Rangers bloggers, Ibrox.

And - fantastically - how Liewell could be 'an enormous help' to Rangers (supporters this time) now he's officially at the SFA.

And then, should Rangers make the Ramsdens final his 'so what' if people don't get a ticket. Because, if Rangers do make the final, refusing to maximise the income for Scottish fitba is exactly what we should be doing.

Maybe that's why he thinks Liewell will be of 'enormous help' to us.

It's a pile of w**k by any other name.

I'll hazard a guess at the results - roughly equal to the number of people who are pretending they are upset about the Jock Stein song.

That would be a reasonable and pertinent point, but for the fact that

1) The statue gif was made to poke a bit of fun at the Newco's pronouncements and that

2) The BJK chant exists solely because it's the most crass and offensive thing your supporters can think of to say.

Otherwise, spot on commentary geezer.

He talks about Rangers, Rangers fans, Rangers shares, some more about Rangers, Ally McCoist, more of the Rangers fans, more on Rangers, Rangers bloggers, Ibrox.

And - fantastically - how Liewell could be 'an enormous help' to Rangers (supporters this time) now he's officially at the SFA.

And then, should Rangers make the Ramsdens final his 'so what' if people don't get a ticket. Because, if Rangers do make the final, refusing to maximise the income for Scottish fitba is exactly what we should be doing.

There was only 16000 fans at your recent ramsden cup home game, it's not like there's a massive interest in it.

That would be a reasonable and pertinent point, but for the fact that

1) The statue gif was made to poke a bit of fun at the Newco's pronouncements and that

2) The BJK chant exists solely because it's the most crass and offensive thing your supporters can think of to say.

Otherwise, spot on commentary geezer.

I understand. I had a think about every plastic and tim insisting there was nothing to be upset about with regard to the Greig gif. It's just the craic. I get it.

So, I'll have to reject your assertion on the Stein song, it's clearly just a piss take - nothing at all to get your knickers in a twist about.

I've also requested some clever graphic types to knock up some gifs featuring Jock's statue. Should be a hoot for all when they're ready!

I understand. I had a think about every plastic and tim insisting there was nothing to be upset about with regard to the Greig gif. It's just the craic. I get it.

So, I'll have to reject your assertion on the Stein song, it's clearly just a piss take - nothing at all to get your knickers in a twist about.

I've also requested some clever graphic types to knock up some gifs featuring Jock's statue. Should be a hoot for all when they're ready!

I imagine that's a reasonable position to take, if you entirely ignore reality and just start burbling whatever nonsense you find most convenient.

I could be wrong, but I'm guessing this is yet another issue where either Rangers fans are wrong, or every football fan in Scotland you ask about it is. There's a lot of them about these days.

Edited by flyingrodent

Aye...Yer spot on son.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I imagine that's a reasonable position to take, if you entirely ignore reality and just start burbling whatever nonsense you find most convenient.

I could be wrong, but I'm guessing this is yet another issue where either Rangers fans are wrong, or every football fan in Scotland you ask about it is. There's a lot of them about these days.

After some of the scummy posts over the last few days and the plastic and diddy race for the gutter - I think I'm being very reasonable indeed.

As I said - I'm sure the Stein gifs will go down just as well as the Greig ones did.

:)