Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If I actually go to games :lol:

You've mentioned a Rangers song that I've probably heard sung at a Rangers game about 4 times.

Rangers are your big team.

Hahahahaha. That's why I'm taking the piss out of you and the dead cheats then? I heard a bunch of dead cheat fans signing a celtic song once but ended it with "The Glasgow celtic will be there - selling the programs" does this mean (because they knew the words) that celtic is their big team then?

Hahahahaha. That's why I'm taking the piss out of you and the dead cheats then? I heard a bunch of dead cheat fans signing a celtic song once but ended it with "The Glasgow celtic will be there - selling the programs" does this mean (because they knew the words) that celtic is their big team then?

You're not doing a very good job out of taking the piss out of anything here, lad.

Nice swerving of the question and going off on a tangent.

Reported for being a WRK alias.

in fact....they did :lol:

Says a diddy fan on the internet. AW NAW

Do you mean me? That red dot is the funniest thing you've done all week dude. I actually laughed out loud. The fact I annoy you enough that you will support a homophobe is hilarious.

You're in a less than exclusive club tho - the B&B gang will red dot anyone who dislikes Sevco. Patrick Thistle eh? I smell timmery afoot from you - it's the only reason they can think of as to why you might not adore them!

You're not doing a very good job out of taking the piss out of anything here, lad.

Wow. You really suck at this. Swerving a question? You didn't ask me a question you prat. In fact all you've done here is swerve the question yourself. Pathetic.

Re WRK. Funnily enough I also know the words to paper roses. Does that mean in your view I'm a rangers fan who pretends to be a killie fan that used to be a celtic fan that posts as a Partick Thistle fan? Typical sevco paranoia.

You're in a less than exclusive club tho - the B&B gang will red dot anyone who dislikes Sevco. Patrick Thistle eh? I smell timmery afoot from you - it's the only reason they can think of as to why you might not adore them!

One of the clowns accused me of being a rangers fan earlier. Funny as.

A homosexual who defends a homophobe just because he's a Rangers fan. YOU ARE DEFINITELY A FANNY!!

People are concentrating too much on the homophobic thing. More attention should really be paid to the racist, bigot aspect.

Edited by Romeo

^^^^^ Obviously not over Lord Nimmo Smith ruling that: "Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage". Note the word any in that sentence. But, you are hardly alone in that - so very few of the plastics (in particular) and diddies will ever get over it.

Pleasing :)

Sorry, BigotBreath, what you've put in quotes isn't actually a quote, is it? What was said, and I paraphrase,was that it could not be poved that rangers gained any sporting advantage. Self-evident, really, but run it through the Justification Filter and you thick fúckers think it means they didn't cheat.

Which leaves the awkward question of what the £250k fine was for, if not breaking the rules - or cheating, as normal people call it.

And what's this? As news reaches us that animals from 'RA sulk hooligan hordes are sentenced to jail for attacking Dutch police, the board is peppered with a few Rangers supporters swearing about independence?

:lol:

This thread may have been "broken from Day One", moron, but it is "all about the rangers", remember?*

*And rangers, and sevco, and rangers international, etc.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ETA: Do let us know how you get on with that one. :lol:

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Wow. You really suck at this. Swerving a question? You didn't ask me a question you prat. In fact all you've done here is swerve the question yourself. Pathetic.

Re WRK. Funnily enough I also know the words to paper roses. Does that mean in your view I'm a rangers fan who pretends to be a killie fan that used to be a celtic fan that posts as a Partick Thistle fan? Typical sevco paranoia.

One of the best songs sung by ANY team's fans, IMHO.

Marie Osmond > Donald Findlay, Andy Goram, Graham Roberts, Andy Goram.... :)

ETA: Should be Paper Roses. Not capitalising our song = fúcking A*r fan. ;)

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

People are concentrating too much on the homophobic thing. More attention should really be paid to the racist, bigot aspect.

You just weirder weirder.

Over 20,500.. you are so obsessed with me it should be easy enough to find Racist or Bigoted posts i have made. Remember that is by me and not poor wee pinko Polski