Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From Richard Wilson in today’s Herald. Where on earth do you start with some of this?

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/striking-the-right-balance-crucial-as-wallace-and-mccoist-plan-ahead.23115080

Well that’s the first blow landed on the ribs of the Sevco Loyal to soften them up for the barbaric cuts ahead. :)

From Richard Wilson in todays Herald. Where on earth do you start with some of this?

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/striking-the-right-balance-crucial-as-wallace-and-mccoist-plan-ahead.23115080

Well thats the first blow landed on the ribs of the Sevco Loyal to soften them up for the barbaric cuts ahead. :)

Have to say i wasn't enormously impressed with this piece. It doesn't tell us anything new and it doesn't really set out the competing pressures or balances that need to be struck.

Fat sally is still on 0.8 million a year basic, the club is still losing x million a month. In just over a weeks time it will be a month since the AGM showdown and whilst crimbo was in the middle of that you would expect something to have been done. Would be interesting to see a bank statement right now, you have to assume the piggy bank is another million or so lighter than it was in December.

What can they do to arrest this dwindling of the coffers without upsetting the we deserve better brigade and having a squad good enough to compete in and win by a canter, the championship?

Obviously i hope the answer is nothing and they disappear up their own arses again, but this is the second day back at school for most folk. I would expect some work to have been done.

With the bandying around of such phrases "openess" & "transparecy", you would think super ally would be demanding a monthly report/finance breakdown to appease the "faithful" and let them know of the massive progress/savings being made within the club/company. ;)

Or are they hoping that the bearz will continue their head in the sand routine as if nothing is wrong.

Edited by Bookies Love Me

From Richard Wilson in today’s Herald. Where on earth do you start with some of this?

Well that’s the first blow landed on the ribs of the Sevco Loyal to soften them up for the barbaric cuts ahead. :)

Couldn't read the full article. :(

Am I the person who deals with the pay packets? Idiot.

You're a Sevco fan, I would assume you would know this

So, has he taken his promised wage cut to help out the clumpany?

It's a simple question, no need to seethe over it

You must wake up first thing in the morning just to jump onto your computer to talk about Rangers, you're a sad act.

Unlike someone who registers hundreds of times onto a forum they're banned from? :lol:

I know this will be an alien concept to you AWRA, but I actually go to work first thing in the morning.

Hope your mum can afford the inevitable huge increase in season ticket money this year. :(

Unlike someone who registers hundreds of times onto a forum they're banned from? :lol:

I know this will be an alien concept to you AWRA, but I actually go to work first thing in the morning.

Hope your mum can afford the inevitable huge increase in season ticket money this year. :(

You have me mixed up with someone else.

I work myself, your post was from the morning time. You're still here talking about Rangers.

I don't care what the increase is, I'll stay play it to watch my Rangers.

You're a Sevco fan, I would assume you would know this

So, has he taken his promised wage cut to help out the clumpany?

It's a simple question, no need to seethe over it

We usually get left out in the dark when it comes to these things.

It will probably happen when Wallace and Ally sit down and discuss the cuts that will happen.

We usually get left out in the dark when it comes to these things. 

It will probably happen when Wallace and Ally sit down and discuss the cuts that will happen. 

I'll take that as a no, he hasn't took the wage cut despite promising 6 months ago he would.

Credibility?