Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I thought they ran the company according to your mob ?

SHHHHHHH !, Dhenny the mask was slipping there on Youngsy :) , just one of these admin errors where the bears can't differentiate from one thing or another until the mood suits them :lol: .

So trying to remain positive, whilst all these twats are doing their 'laughing and pointing' routine is nonsense. How so? I have no doubt at all, that Rangers will be back at the pinnacle of Scottish football, sooner rather than later and will be signing players of international standing both at home and abroad. We will be back in the CL and will attract top players. Are you seriously suggesting once back in top division, we should settle for top six finishes for a few seasons? That will never be allowed to happen. Maybe we will have to settle for second on the first season or two while we settle in but that'd be about it. Rangers will always attract big money, both investment and sponsorship. You're just punch drunk mate.

To think this was just over 24hrs ago :lol: Priceless. Where's The Ibrox Paper Boy now?

I thought they ran the company according to your mob ?

SHHHHHHH !, Dhenny the mask was slipping there on Youngsy :) , just one of these admin errors where the bears can't differentiate from one thing or another until the mood suits them :lol: .

Oh I see, you're both getting fastidious about this. Very good indeed.

You'll need to explain that one. Who did you think runs the club, I've always been of the opinion that it was the board of directors,.

I am genuinely confused by this. This is how I understand it.

Rangers International Football Club is a public limited company (but not a football club) which has a subsidiary company, The Rangers Football Club Ltd which is a private limited company and IS a football club.

"The Board" runs the PLC. Who runs the LTD company, the "Club"? The same guys?

I am genuinely confused by this. This is how I understand it.

Rangers International Football Club is a public limited company (but not a football club) which has a subsidiary company, The Rangers Football Club Ltd which is a private limited company and IS a football club.

"The Board" runs the PLC. Who runs the LTD company, the "Club"? The same guys?

I believe there is 2x boards. I've heard that one of the Easdales sits on the football board but not the PLC and the other is on the PLC board. Don't know which. I've only heard the football board been mentioned as a seperate entity when discussing Easdale's role and so don't know who else sits on this board. I guess most of (if not all) the PLC board are on the football board + Easdale. :rolleyes:

I believe there is 2x boards. I've heard that one of the Easdales sits on the football board but not the PLC and the other is on the PLC board. Don't know which. I've only heard the football board been mentioned as a seperate entity when discussing Easdale's role and so don't know who else sits on this board. I guess most of (if not all) the PLC board are on the football board + Easdale. :rolleyes:

Thanks. Greenies all gone hours ago. Have this. O