Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I covered that point ,, have you not read it or just ignored it?

For the avoidance of doubt

• Subsidiary companies included in their parent’s consolidated accounts will be eligible for an audit exemption, if accompanied by a statutory guarantee from their parent company covering all of their outstanding liabilities
Deloitte (or whoever was in charge at that time? ) signed off on this basis originally or it could just be a rumour.

I think you misunderstand what you have quoted. The subsidiary may be exempt, but the group still needs audited. The subsidiary gets audited as part if the group but doesn't need audited itself as this would be wholly unnecessary. The group audit needs to include the subsidiary. That's the rules.

Remember this

An audit exemption with parent guaranteeing it's liabilities is worthless if that audit has to take place ... that's why it's 'exempt' from an audit and the guarantee exists.

All they have to do is complete the necessary paperwork and submit the relevant documents as described here. They have fulfilled their obligations and it will be to the satisfaction of the auditors as they have complied with the necessary regulations ... That is all that they are required to do.

No. Absolutely wrong. You are suggesting that a massive audit firm has signed off accounts that it hasn't audited. Remember the audited accounts are not the holding company's accounts. They are the group accounts. Which include all the subsidiaries.

Who owns the shares in the Private Ltd Co. ? I can't remember if it's been detailed.

If things are to be believed properly didn't the fans shares get swapped on a one for one basis from the holding company into the club itself ?.

Wouldn't it be so fucking funny if the holding company ended up owning all the assets and the fans got shafted by being given shares into the club which was ultimately doomed to die and it was only the fans who actually owned the club because they had all the shares in the club.

If this was the case then the fans get shafted and the holding company owns the assets to rent out to the next incarnation of ra Gers.

You need to take you questions up with the author of the quote. I'd personally assume he's talking about Companies House as those are where the audited accounts must be filed? Is that not the case? ...

I'd hazard a guess it would be a simple case of seeing if they have done so? If they haven't filed accounts why not?

Edit: I see cyderspaceman has saved you the bother and it appears from his post accounts have not been filed.

Simple question If Deloitte signed off on these accounts as part of the group then why are they not filed with Companies House as required? After all it's a simple paper exercise of posting all the hard work done !!

Or are you telling us that any company registered as a subsidiary of a group does not have to submit it's returns to Companies House?

Having read chapter 12 of this document from Companies House that would not appear to be the case. However I am not a CA nor do I profess to be. That said neither am I one of the moronic bears with his head stuck up his arse.

Is the answer simply accounts have not been required to filed until now, Deloitte signed off on these accounts when publishing RIFC accounts last time and Rangers Ltd just haven't bothered filing them? Is that your position or is it something else?

Mibees 3 sets of accounts there Dhenny ?, one for the club, one for the holding company and the 3rd for the group as a whole ?.

They are not legally obliged to sign off on accounts that have been made exempt. Your statement makes the 'clause' worthless. If you can show me where the auditors are legally obliged to audit exempt accounts .. please feel free.

All you are doing is stating something contradictory to evidence provided.

Sorry but you provided a link that proves me right. The exempt company can only be exempt if it has already been included as part if the group. Don't believe me all you like, but I'm not on the wind up. There is not a chance in hell TRFC hasn't been audited. It's against the law, the rules and the spirit of auditing not to.

these are the numpties that want to run the club. I wouldn't let them run in a circle

Oh, I don't know. The last couple of years have convinced me that nothing could be funnier than the trail of chancers who have wandered up and down that marble staircase, leaving with nothing but massive cash windfalls. I would love for this lot to be given the chance to prove me wrong. :lol:

"The fans deserve better..."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/26052600

_60392068_alexrae.jpg

Alex Rae

Midfielder who arrived at Ibrox in 2004 and spent two years there. He played 34 games and scored once.

£569,000

Maybe you could consider paying back some of that *cough* loan, then?

:lol::lol::lol:

Phone call this evening

GW; Ally, we have an important meeting at the ground this evening to discuss future finance - I trust you can make it through to Govan ok?

Ally; Eh, this evening? Eh....am no sure...whit time are ye wantin tae see me?

GW; For nine this evening will suffice, are you good with that?

Ally; Eh...um....uv kinda goat sumhin else oan aroon that time...is the morra mornin ok?

Greggs: More Than Meats The Pie

Pick TV 9pm
Series 1. Episode 1/8
New series. Documentary going behind the scenes of high-street bakery chain Greggs Series 1. Episode 1/8
Edited by bairney

Sorry but you provided a link that proves me right. The exempt company can only be exempt if it has already been included as part if the group. Don't believe me all you like, but I'm not on the wind up. There is not a chance in hell TRFC hasn't been audited. It's against the law, the rules and the spirit of auditing not to.

But there is a chance they're refused to sign off said accounts, no?

_60392068_alexrae.jpg

Alex Rae

Midfielder who arrived at Ibrox in 2004 and spent two years there. He played 34 games and scored once.

£569,000

Maybe you could consider paying back some of that *cough* loan, then?

:lol::lol::lol:

Two years at Gestapo HQ in Govan and he has become a financial expert that the fans will listen too ?

Next up is every woman and dug that has been associated to any player of any length of contract at Ibrox till we get to the fly on the wall which is what we all really want to hear. :)