Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

An authority on Football.........???

Easy Peasy.........Bert Kassies :)

As respected as they come, and more right than Uefa on the club rankings...

Does he instigate policy at UEFA or any other football association, has he got the responsibility within that organisation to determine such policy or is he just opinionated like yourself, in other words has he any relevance, I think we know the answer to that.

I asked a pertinent question but once again we get nonsense, I take it that you (as someone that has stated how well informed you are) can't supply an answer.

I haven't looked and have no plans to... As an option, would you accept a list of quotes from ex players/legends/manager who said your club died?

Would their quotes be a good compromise?

I haven't looked and have no plans to... As an option, would you accept a list of quotes from ex players/legends/manager who said your club died?

Would their quotes be a good compromise?

No, because that is opinions, not full documentation on a definitive answer. It's very obvious that not one person on this forum can provide evidence that states this is a new football club, not one can show any documentation on this, why is that. You state you have no plans to look, that will be because you know there is nothing to show what I'm asking for, if there was you would have shown it months ago.

Ranger's are dead .. nobody needs to confirm it .. we all know it. Explain the red card to liquidation and the 'change of stance'.

Rangers, the only club that can still be classed as having entered "administration" but exited without paying their debts via a CVA and were liquidated.

Don't give us the guff that the incorporated club and company were separate.

Poor Youngsy .. everyone knows it but nobody has stated it .. awwwww !!

So that will be a no from you also, another one that can't provide anything that was asked for. (except of course you'll put great faith in an irrelevant bigot).

Forever_Blue thinks that there hasn't been a stitch up by the associations in favour towards both versions of Ra Gers !. :blink::lol:

I wonder if he will engage in telling us P&D's how we have got it all wrong and it's his club/s that are the victim here. :lol:

Go on Forever_Blue the floor is all yours to tell us all how and where we have got it all wrong that both your clubs. :)

Blue do tell us all how it is still the very same club to start us off.

The QC asking for 'hauners' lol......

Does he instigate policy at UEFA or any other football association, has he got the responsibility within that organisation to determine such policy or is he just opinionated like yourself, in other words has he any relevance, I think we know the answer to that.

Policy?

I doubt it, but he does correct their mistakes :)

Swansea were given the Welsh part of their co-efficient by Uefa until he stepped in, and he does consider TRIFC a new club......

No, because that is opinions, not full documentation on a definitive answer. It's very obvious that not one person on this forum can provide evidence that states this is a new football club, not one can show any documentation on this, why is that. You state you have no plans to look, that will be because you know there is nothing to show what I'm asking for, if there was you would have shown it months ago.

Why would the governing body make a statement that contradicts their rule change.

Why did the governing body re write their rules, was it a coincidence that your club was on its last legs, and it was done to make sure they didn't lose 50000 customers who attend their cup games etc?

You don't want opinion, but you repeat LNS opinion like its gospel, oh the irony!

Edited by dave.j

Why would the governing body make a statement that contradicts their rule change.

Why did the governing body re write their rules, was it a coincidence that your club was on its past legs and it was done to make sure they didn't lose 50000 customers who attend their cup games etc?

You don't want opinion, but you repeat LNS opinion like its gospel, oh the irony!

LNS passed that summation as a legal opinion, so why wouldn't it quoted either by myself or anyone else. After al it's a definite that if he opined the other way people, such as yourself, would be quoting it without a doubt. As I said nothing has been documented that this is a new club, however plenty has been shown for the continuity as the same club.

Policy?

I doubt it, but he does correct their mistakes :)

Swansea were given the Welsh part of their co-efficient by Uefa until he stepped in, and he does consider TRIFC a new club......

He can consider it a new club all he wants but until he applies policy his opinion is like yours and that of plenty more, meaningless. When you can show otherwise in full documentation maybe i'll take notice of you and others.

It's very obvious that not one person can show what was asked for so i'll leave it at that.

Denboy, that was his opinion on the legal standing of the club concerning ownership. Whether it was in summation to the SPL is neither here nor ther, it is his legal opinion. As I stated not one person can provide anything I asked for.

Edited by youngsy

He can consider it a new club all he wants but until he applies policy his opinion is like yours and that of plenty more, meaningless. When you can show otherwise in full documentation maybe i'll take notice of you and others.

Which round did you start the Cup in last year???? Full documentation exists for that.... Liquidation? Full documentation almost finished for that.... Points deduction for the start of the 4th tier for a club in admin.....full documentation exists for that.

yawn...

LNS passed that summation as a legal opinion, so why wouldn't it quoted either by myself or anyone else. After al it's a definite that if he opined the other way people, such as yourself, would be quoting it without a doubt. As I said nothing has been documented that this is a new club, however plenty has been shown for the continuity as the same club.

It was an opinion given by a legal person but not in any court - it ain't 'law'. It was given in an independent commission funded by the SPL, nothing more.

You, yourself, could create a club, draw up a set of rules and invite a dozen of your mates to join. If one of those mates breaks the rules and you eject him from the club, you could then engage a lawyer and ask her whether those rules had been applied correctly. Her saying 'yes' doesn't make it a legally-binding point of law, just confirmation that you'd acted within your club's rules.

Which round did you start the Cup in last year???? Full documentation exists for that.... Liquidation? Full documentation almost finished for that.... Points deduction for the start of the 4th tier for a club in admin.....full documentation exists for that.

yawn...

You still can't provide any documentation stating that this is a new club, which is what was asked for, don't deflect, try and show what was asked for.

And likewise those opinions of ex players and an ex manager! These guys knew your club inside out, they were part of it. Some would say the most qualified.

And they shouted "dead".

It was an opinion given by a legal person but not in any court - it ain't 'law'. It was given in an independent commission funded by the SPL, nothing more.

You, yourself, could create a club, draw up a set of rules and invite a dozen of your mates to join. If one of those mates breaks the rules and you eject him from the club, you could then engage a lawyer and ask her whether those rules had been applied correctly. Her saying 'yes' doesn't make it a legally-binding point of law, just confirmation that you'd acted within your club's rules.

Can you provide full documentation from a football authority or legal authority that was asked for, stating that this is a new club. If you can please show.

Anyone who is not a zombie does not have to look up "liquidation" to know what it means.

No matter what the zombies say every man and his dog knows what really happened, their club cheated and died and will be forever known and laughed at for their cheating, tax dodging and downfall, the whole sorry saga will be in Scottish football's history books until the end of time.

Oh the shame and embarrassment of being a zombie :bag:lol: