Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

that secon link is about three years old, ya plank.

Why do you point out the speck of wood in your brothers eye when you have a tree growing out yer arse. :lol:

It was a comparative to what happened then to what's happening now ya fucking looney. :1eye

Are you part of Tedi & Benny's fhud bunch perhaps ? :lol:

That picture is quite apt. It reminds me if yellow teeth trying to get something positive out of his goalies, erm, clean sheet record, despite them tumbling out of two cup tournaments this season.

Quite apt indeed....

We tumbled them out of 1 o the cups(then got cheated by St.J) which is our only plus from a shit season, but your mob tumbling out of existence is wee pick me up.

Link

This date will depend on the amount of 'working capital' raised by the sale of season tickets. We wish to delay any new share issue for as long as possible since any sensible investor is going to wonder 'WTF' have you done with 22 million plus your normal yearly revenue streams ...

Lest ye forget, that was when a whole team of spivs and shysters, known for their ability to skim fortunes, were allowed to do so.

I said before, and I maintain - I think we'll get out of this by the skin of our teeth. We've borrowed against future income but remember the 120 day period isn't up yet.

FWIW, and I don't care if I get the delusional Orc patter here - what I think will happen is that despite the tears and snotters to come, the wages budget will be hammered over the Summer, and more aligned to income. I think we'll still be in a fair bit of debt, but I think we'll scrape through.

We have to believe and trust in Wallace - he appears to be the first business man to try to cut costs, and much as it pains me to say this, we really need to cut costs or die a horrible death.

Lest ye forget, that was when a whole team of spivs and shysters, known for their ability to skim fortunes, were allowed to do so.

I said before, and I maintain - I think we'll get out of this by the skin of our teeth. We've borrowed against future income but remember the 120 day period isn't up yet.

FWIW, and I don't care if I get the delusional Orc patter here - what I think will happen is that despite the tears and snotters to come, the wages budget will be hammered over the Summer, and more aligned to income. I think we'll still be in a fair bit of debt, but I think we'll scrape through.

We have to believe and trust in Wallace - he appears to be the first business man to try to cut costs, and much as it pains me to say this, we really need to cut costs or die a horrible death.

I admire your optimism but I suspect the majority of Rangers fans will not accept living within their means. It's a vicious circle - cut costs to match income, fans give up in disgust at mediocre results, income continues downwards, cut costs again, rinse and repeat.