Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Again with the extraneous commas. It's profligacy like that that killed your club.

"where"?

And no, I was assaulted on more than one occasion by lovely young chaps wearing rangers colours. Never one on one, though. Strange, that.

I sense this is a topic Bennett will want to discuss in great detail.

I sense this is a topic Bennett will want to discuss in great detail.

Oh, he loves spinning his wee fantasies about my youth.

Not sure, but there could be some MH issues there. Best not mention it, though, you know how he hates minorities being mocked...

Again with the extraneous commas. It's profligacy like that that killed your club.

"where"?

And no, I was assaulted on more than one occasion by lovely young chaps wearing rangers colours. Never one on one, though. Strange, that.

And there we have it.

Mentally scarred for life.

I tried to work that out, and came to the conclusion that what he meant was "are you offended that this parcel of thieves was allowed to have another go-round at the trough while embarrassing our Game and making our country look like some kind of banana republic where influence bought can facilitate financial corruption with little fear of retribution?".

To which my answer is, Hell Yes.

I thought by the Rangers Scenario, he meant... Where a guy comes and tells you a lie that there are now two separate entities, club and company, and the club never died... A distraction if you will. All the while putting all the assets with the company and putting all future debt with the club.

Forever more when gullible people are fooled by shady spivs, it will be known as the rangers scenario.

All it needs now is for a new spiv to come in, with a new company to take over the debt riddled club, and the assets become a stress free yearly profit for the original spivs.

End game.

Oh, he loves spinning his wee fantasies about my youth.

Not sure, but there could be some MH issues there. Best not mention it, though, you know how he hates minorities being mocked...

Handy that he's created a profile that covers a minority, it's easier to convey mock offence when your profile claims or suggests to be the minority being offended.

I thought by the Rangers Scenario, he meant... Where a guy comes and tells you a lie that there are now two separate entities, club and company, and the club never died... A distraction if you will. All the while putting all the assets with the company and putting all future debt with the club.

Forever more when gullible people are fooled by shady spivs, it will be known as the rangers scenario.

All it needs now is for a new spiv to come in, with a new company to take over the debt riddled club, and the assets become a stress free yearly profit for the original spivs.

End game.

Yeah, I suppose that works too. :thumsup2

End game.

Dave there are two companies and a club if you believe the myth,

1, "The Rangers Football Club Ltd" which apparently although we do not know for sure owns the assets which could be viewed only through the deluded mind of an orc as the club & and it's company.

2, Is the parent company "The Rangers International Football Club" which owns the company that runs the club if you are an orc as well as other companies not connected to the Ltd version that is the club.

Interestingly enough the club "Ltd" and it's company owe the parent company £16 million, so what has the club used as collateral for the money ?, one would assume it is secured against the clubs assets. So if the club goes tits up the parent company can default and take the clubs assets to rent back to the Ver 3.01 Rankers. A great business plan and a source of much fun pointing and laughing at the homeless bears. :lol:

Handy that he's created a profile that covers a minority, it's easier to convey mock offence when your profile claims or suggests to be the minority being offended.

Which minority are you referring to, Dave? The one that believes in the same club fairy-tale?

That link a few pages back seems pretty uncontroversial to me - in short, Old Rangers went bust because they were addicted to overspending and couldn't stop spending when the time came to retrench, no matter how desperately they needed to. New Rangers are well on their way to meeting the same fate.

Can't see why anyone would object and probably anyone who does, deserves to see their football club kick the bucket.

It's a pack of lies i've heard countless times, i'll give it a miss....

I'm sorry - are you accusing me of being a liar? Back that up, if you don't mind. Oh, that's right. you can't. You really are a sleekit, slanderous wee rat.

No doubt you're upset because yet again you've been shown up as an absolute rocket on here. I'm afraid the solution is in your own hands, Vicky. Believe me, given the years (now) of knee-jerk abuse directed at me and my family, as well as many other decent posters on here, I'd love to take the credit for showing you up as a vile, mendacious little shitebag.

Unfortunately, nobody could do as good a job as you.

No Bennett, get horsed out of the Scottish cup by a team with around a 5th of our budget is almost as embarrassing as getting horsed out of the Scottish cup by a team with an 8th of their budget...almost but not quite, I am sure Rico would agree.

I hope you didn't drive home in that condition, Tedi.

Your wee mate could do with some help tonight - reckon you can lend him some deflector shields?

No Bennett, get horsed out of the Scottish cup by a team with around a 5th of our budget is almost as embarrassing as getting horsed out of the Scottish cup by a team with an 8th of their budget...almost but not quite, I am sure Rico would agree.

Is that you back with your finger accounting because the back of a fag packet accounting is too difficult for you ?, it is a stick on certainty that those figures you plucked out of thin air will be much worse viewing than you have initially thought when the accounts get released at the last minute as usual to compare the actual clubs expenditures for this season.

Highlight of the night, Bennett getting owned by Tedi.

Highlight of the night, Bennett getting owned by Tedi.

I don't think that's what he means - it's what he's typed, but I'm really struggling to translate it into something comprehensible.

It's certainly the most bizarre arse-lick I've seen on here, that's for sure. I really hope the Leader didn't drive home tonight.

I see the mercenary FPLG is trumpeting his 'marvelous unbeaten run' in the painters and plumbers league. He'd rather plod on with this tired ridiculous record than sort out the team for next season by blooding the youth and assessing their potential ...

You have to love him for the sheer entertainment and laughter he has provided us whilst taking his pieces of silver. Couple this with the embarrassment he has caused the bears it's hilarious.

They are embarrassed right?

He can't risk blooding the youngsters as it may ruin the H/T - Draw. F/T - Win bonus scheme.

what the supporters think is best for the club and what the club has done in the way of spending money are two different opinions on how rangers should be run.

why do you think the supporters clubs are at odds with the BoD in the first place

deary me. :lol:

But you are backing a convicted crook who doesnt want a Sevco "who lose to Aberdeen or Hibs" and claims to have to spend tens of millions to catch Celtic

Deary Me

Edited by G-MAN

a good result was important last night for morale

the strongest available team was fielded.

Well, if the NewCo goes the same way as the Old because you spent all your money and couldn't pay your bills, at least you'll have golden memories like walloping Forfar to look back on.