Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Where do you think it came from?

According to good ol' George on the Swamp, the Vatican, Lawell and Opus Dei....

George Goudie

Cosgrove. Thomson. Spiers we're watching. Oh yes!

Tarrier volunteer rephorters & blhoggers for other clubs. Can we make it backfire?

It's been going on for years now.

Although I wish clubs would purge their volunteers and eject the rhepublican aghenda driven scum, part of me thinks "go on - do your fcking worst - cause when we are back on top - we are going to shit on you all from a great height and I cannot wait!"

We know that if clubs dig deep they will find links to terrorist lovers at the Glhitter Dhome infiltrating their forums and blogs - it is the gypsies and trhamps magnificent obsession.

But Clubs either can't or won't. The opus dei savellites have 'hiding in full view' down to a fine art whipping up an almost sexual fervour of hatred directed at The Most Successful Club in the country. Hell - they even worked for our club under a previous regime.

We should use the poisonous bile for our Club they have so effectively regurgitated (a putrid ooze of lies that the neutral has willingly swallowed) to our advantage - any ideas how?

''Any ideas how?'' :D :D

And who does the Club owe the money too that would need to be agreed re the CVA?

The company :D , aye they will get shot of the spivs when the corpse has been drained of the last drop.

I think that Rangers' fans problem lies with their perception of the club. They are approaching the problem from a fans point of view rather than that of a businessman. They do not know their enemy, they thought the enemy was the other fans for long enough. They are being played now, as they always have been, as they always will be, glorious.

Bears,

One of your earlier taunts to try to humble us P&DS was that of obsession, now it's patently obvious that we are obsessed with the comedy, how do you guys feel that your own obsession with the subject has seen next to no rewards? Granted you have two new titles (gratz), you also came fucking close in the challenge cup (unlucky) but other than that all your pain, all the humiliation, all the pointless rising to the bait on P&B was for nothing. You have paid for villas in France, appartments in Monaco, super cars, filthy women, so many shirts they have to be worn in triplicate and more.

What are you left with? They've even left you to kill off the monster yourselves. Strangle the life out of it, cut off it's oxygen, don't buy season tickets!

Where do you think it came from?

From your response and Bennett's decision to award it a greenie, I'm guessing it was a 'tic blog or some such. A straightforward answer to enable me to try and judge it's reliability or otherwise for myself, would be appreciated though.

Stop being so bloody defensive.

swear filter for t i m s .

Poss came from the comments in last weeks Herald sports bit, then rehashed by the e-swear filter crowd.

Ah got you.

I figured it must have been something like that.

Was it reported in the Herald that South African authorities are sniffing round again, or was it just mentioned in the online comments from readers?

From your response and Bennett's decision to award it a greenie, I'm guessing it was a 'tic blog or some such. A straightforward answer to enable me to try and judge it's reliability or otherwise for myself, would be appreciated though.

Stop being so bloody defensive.

It was posted by Densboy, need i say more...

Tedi is reminding me a lot of Cool Hand Luke. No matter how many times Dragline knocks him the f**k down he stumbles to his feet. The difference is Tedi, the spivs wont stop punching and then carry you back to safety. The Rangers spivs will keep taking turns to beat you for as long as the coins keep dropping from your pockets.

Exactly and long may it continue. Waste not your sympathy stoney, any sane and reasonable person would have seen long before now, that neither this club nor it's predecessor is/was worthy of their support. It is institutionally sick and is a magnet for the most appalling type of human. It took me till the time my balls dropped and voice broke to see the light but anyone who - like Tedi - has got to middle-age without so doing, is beyond help and deserving of no sympathy. Fk em.

Edited by Apache Don

Ah got you.

I figured it must have been something like that.

Was it reported in the Herald that South African authorities are sniffing round again, or was it just mentioned in the online comments from readers?

From 'comments' though shouldn't be hard to filter SA search in google. Do it after the game.

not sure where this "Rangers are doooooooooomed" stuff is coming from?

they will carry on lurching from one crisis to the next for a good while yet. Even if they hit Insolvency 2 they will not be thrown out of the league, the utter abhortion that is the "Livingston" Franchise has been through two admins and come out the other side still a league club, as have Dundee. It could be argued that this is the first real administrative test of the new SPFL structures in the event that Sevco do hit Insolvency 2, but the precedents of the old SFL and SPL are hardly encouraging, and its largely the same faces administrating the merged league..

The company may change, the theatre set may change, the identities of the greedy shysters may change, but The The Rangers won't disappear. They will always regenerate, like a shit Dr. Who.

That aside, I can see a pisspoor Championship season ahead next year, a 4th or 5th placed finish, and a mutinous and rapidly dwindling fanbase similar to the Wallace / Greig eras of the early 80s, with Super Salary finally given his jotters.

I agree with most of this but the last part. McCoist quoted as saying playing budget expected to be much the same as last season, Wallace quoted as saying no cuts to playing budget. I believe there are some high earners out of contract and wages saved on moving out the likes of Cribari and Peralta will allow bringing in Boyd and a decent CB. Unless they do end up with a points deduction, I can see them winning Championship but that failing, they will get a play-off place and the refs will ensure they get promoted. We're kidding ourselves on, if we allow ourselves to believe that there will be any de-railment of the rise of this phoenix. :(

It's taken me a while to catch up on this thread, after all the glory hunters jumped aboard on Friday.

I have to say that I'm absolutely gobsmacked by the contents of the review - I really am.

I'd anticipated something pretty spin- ridden, but I'd also expected something with a bit more volume and... well, seriousness and maturity. We get given the dreadful, but widely known financial picture, as well as some probably accurate conclusions about chances being squandered. However, it's accompanied by fanciful short term aspirations, alongside plans that amount to a child's Christmas wish list, with no detail about how to implement them.

The most remarkable bit however, concerns the fact that STs can't be purchased with cards. It's obviously humiliating, but it's more materially disastrous for the board. Nobody is now able to renew out of apathy, or not getting round to acting. Paying is going to be more difficult, both practically and financially.

I now see little chance of big numbers renewing. There would need to be a critical mass of those doing so, to make the others follow suit and I'd imagine that's a bigger figure than will be reached.

Where does that leave fans? They either do nothing, or jump in with King, hardly a risk-free option. I honestly feel a bit sorry for some of them and that doesn't usually happen with me.

Me too. I thought something significant had happened. :lol:

Catch a grip min. :lol:

Oh I think I would far rather be where I am in life than consumed with the level of hatred you frequently display.

You have my deepest sympathy.

And where are you in life Tedi?

Quite possibly supporting 3 different teams in 3 years. That's sad. The level of loyalty displayed when you left your lifelong passion, Rangers, to jump to the new mob, is the thing that deserves ''deepest sympathy''.

Remember, both clubs existed at the same time, and you dumped them.

From 'comments' though shouldn't be hard to filter SA search in google. Do it after the game.

I did it. Couldn't find anything about King currently being investigated by SARS.

In fact he seems to be doing rather well as far as wealth held in shares is concerned.

Shares, eh? We all know how they can go up or down.

I did it. Couldn't find anything about King currently being investigated by SARS.

In fact he seems to be doing rather well as far as wealth held in shares is concerned.

Shares, eh? We all know how they can go up or down.

But but but,,,a judge cleared King?!