Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No surprise there then.

So with only £3.5M left in the bank as of 31st December, £0.32M is already allocated to just one man for his bonus. Oh my this gets better and better. :-)

I see Imran Ahmad is going back to court to get the £500k ring fenced in case they go under again That'll take down to a nice round £3m

:lol:

“@BBCJaneLewis: RT: BBCAlLamont: "Rangers chief exec Graham Wallace on £320k pa + 100% bonus. Plus £25k salary increase as Rangers move up leagues."”

Graham must sit at the piano on an evening shaking his head singing "Isn't she lovely, Isn't she wonderful" in his best Stevie Wonder voice. Beautiful, 8)

Edited by bairney

Out pished for the first time in months :)

You can understand my joy reading the swamp when even the arch bigot "the gub" sees espanyolification aheadToday, 15:46

The_Gub

FF Legend

Re: Dave King: Step Up And Pay

Originally Posted by Chapman Billie

The problem is that if things don't start happening by the middle of next week fans' resolve will falter and many will renew. The diehards on here will hold but as has been said before FF is not a true representation of the Rangers support as a whole. Most people I know are holding out as long as possible but admit they will probably end up renewing.

Is it really about being a die hard anymore?

Under the present shower of vermin in the boardroom, the club will die a slow and painful death. They want your money but they will offer you nothing in return. And in the meantime you can convince yourself you are a good Rangers fan into the bargain.

This is not an option for me.

I've said it and will continue to say it, I'd rather the club was dead than settle for being a glorified Partick Thistle.

Lordy. Just as well there is a handy tool for him and the bears on here

G1FK4Vh.jpg

Edited by Bing (2)

:lol:

“@BBCJaneLewis: RT: BBCAlLamont: "Rangers chief exec Graham Wallace on £320k pa + 100% bonus. Plus £25k salary increase as Rangers move up leagues."”

Not really a bonus as they were fairly guaranteed to win league this season, more a way to disguise scale of salary by saying he on 320k a year when really on £640k for the year........and rising

Interesting weekend, hearing the phone lines have been red hot between our footballing government officials and Ibrox, well imagine letting a new club back into Scottish football who's whole business plan is to move up divisions whilst losing £1 million a month, think they'd sign off my expenses?

You can understand my joy reading the swamp when even the arch bigot "the gub" sees espanyolification aheadToday, 15:46

The_Gub

FF Legend...

the club will die a slow and painful death...

I've said it and will continue to say it, I'd rather the club was dead than settle for being a glorified Partick Thistle.

Two particular highlights in "The Gub's" haverings for me:

The slow painful death he mentions reminds me of a slow lingering death I read about once, but the second one didn't materialise for some reason. I love the way that as this latest insolvency looms, even Rangers fans no longer come out with the 'We'll sink you' pish, or 'Careful what you wish for' drivel. The poor b*****ds have learnt the hard way that the rest of us don't need them at all - not even a wee bit, and indeed thrive in their absence. It's beautiful, but it must be painful for them.

The Partick Thistle comment tells us why Rangers, despite having a huge fan base, really are capable of dying, more than once. You would struggle to find a Dunfermline or Hearts fan saying they'd rather have no club than a mediocre one, but this Gub bloke states it shamelessly. With an attitude that says the club must either dominate, or cease altogether, he's the one who must be careful what he now wishes for. Plenty Rangers fans would disagree with him on this of course, but we all know that many wouldn't and that's as big a problem for Rangers as it is a joy for the rest of us.

Edited by Monkey Tennis