Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is Somers trying to buy shares to get the Spivs over the % that allows them free reign to do what ever they want? Is he trying to drive up the share price so before they pull the plug they offer the Glib one and the fans a last chance flat rate shares price or they flatten the place. Or is he just as glaikit as he looks?

My thoughts.....

Nowt to do with King or any other "saviour" gaining control. That would be based on shares 52 wk high, so driving up share price now is irrelevant.

Spivs can pretty much do what they want anyroads.

"If" they stay alive for another share issue, Somers would get oodles of freebie/cheapo shares based on his current holding, so buying now makes spivvy sense.

Shows how little interest there is in this global brand, that somebody splashing a few grand can up its market value by 15/20% in a few days. Wait until somebody is looking to offload a whack, and watch it tumble :)

Sorry looks like I misread you.

I'd accept the apology but it reeks of sarcasm.

If you had all the conversation there you'd see it was fairly clear i was on about Scottish Rangers fans being in the England end. Unsurprisingly a Scottish Rangers fan supporting Scotland doesn't disappoint me.

Also not being impressed is different from being disappointed.

My word, this thread desperately needs 'an event'.

The share price is ticking steadily upwards. I read that David Somers is buying. Maybe some news soon? I hope so.

somers and easdale are buying because their game is up. King will be in within three weeks time and they are buying small shares now because they know the sale is coming, the share price will dramatically rise when the sale becomes apparant to the market.

TBF - Tedi has reading, writing and comprehension difficulties ... you might want to cut him some slack. The thread and forum are littered with examples of his 'difficulties' ... But as a true blue he knows what the five stars me..... my bad.

you calmed down yet dhense ?

Edited by forever_blue

What makes you think King will buy now? ... especially since the requisite admin to break contracts and reduce the cost base has been made more difficult.

Laxey will not simply flog it off cheaply ... they want their pound of flesh and if that means liquidating and disposing of the assets they will ... make no mistake about that ... they are renowned for asset stripping. They would prefer sale and leaseback ... If King is buying that is what he will get .. the asset stripped company that is the club .. not RIFC.

Is he going to have a change of heart and pony up the full amount that the 'owners' want for their shares and control ... No .. he has already said that. If he was doing so .. he would have done it before any administration points hit him this coming season ..

Laxey are gearing up for sale and leaseback, they wanted this since December ... Easdale and Somers simply want a bigger slice of the action to come.

Hedge funds and such like are already concerned at the money wasted. They're not going to invest anymore and are looking for an easy way out. The deal's been done behind closed doors. Laxey have already made a fair whack of money. Sorry to tell you but your fun will be over within the next few weeks. King will be in control and we'll be talking about our overspending on ex players to win the championship.

It was a genuine apology, I even dragged your posts across from another thread to show how I had misunderstood your point.

Just for clarity, I thought you had a genuine problem with Scottish Rangers fans buying tickets for the Scotland end at the pigsty, it is clear you don't, there was no sarcasm involved.

I wasn't sure if it was or wasn't. No worries mate.

I have a problem with Scottish Rangers fans that have a problem with Scottish Rangers fans supporting Scotland. :lol:

Family connection, 8.

Ahhh i see. I thought it was your other second team. The thought of having that fruit loop as a fellow supporter is more than i could take

I have been dipping in and out of this thread for a few months now, it has been a right good laugh at times watching the bickering and personal insults flying. Sometimes there is the odd insight that has proved right though!

I think the current suits that are in charge of the Rangers have played a blinder, and are gambling that they can get through the Championship campaign with much the same squad that they have now. Maybe with one or two additions ( kenny Miller running this and way and that will be fun to watch) IF they can get out of the Championship in one go will get back to the promise land of the Premiership and Celtic will be there to hold their hand under the table and provide them with much comfort and support. It will be the business as usual and within say a season or two the "We are to big" for Scotland narrative will drip feed to the Rangers/Celtic enablers in the Daily Old Firm Record back page. It will be Business as Usual, "We need a smaller League", "What is good for the Rangers/Celtic is good for the rest of Scottish football", "War chest for <insert Old Firm Manager name here>" all of which be reproduced dutifully by work experience jornos . Meanwhile in public Rangers and Celtic will yell at each other they hate/dont need each other. The various Rangers fans groups will have quickly forgotten their past moans as they now get to sing their delightful ditties at each other and clog up phone ins with paranoid bleating. Meanwhile In private the chairmen are holding secrete meetings and feeling each other up under the Premiership board table, figuring out ways to weaken their opposition teams so they can stay top of the league and rake in whatever cash is there. Ever so often they will make kissy kissy noises at England and order a puff piece to be written by one of the enablers in the press that the English Prem would benefit from them playing there. English prem chairmen fall about laughing.

IF the Rangers do not get up first time of asking and say finish third, there will be a quick league reconstruction- put forward by all the Prem clubs ( written by them while Peter Lawwell while holding gun to their heads) - and they will be 'invited back along with maybe a couple of others.

I am going to enjoy next season it is going be great in the both divisions. Might be the last before it all goes back to what it was before Rangers were liquidated.

I see Dumb and Dumber are having their usual intellectual exchange ....

Poor Tedi, I'm obsessed .. yet he's running about alias hunting and third party sniping despite having me on ignore.

Deluded ... the poor lad has such problems.

^^^^ still raging ,

you want a greenie , it might cheer you up?

Edited by forever_blue

Still the same old tired w4nker's patter I see ... only persons raging are those in mourning for their old club ... you'll get over it.

When do think the liquidation party will being for this one?

I dunno last I heard it was meant to be December..then jan... then march ... then april.. then supposedly last Saturday.

I am getting sick of having to reschedule it in to my diary to be honest.

mad Phill has a lot to answer for

Edited by forever_blue

I dunno last I heard it was meant to be December..then jan... then march ... then april.. then supposedly last Saturday.

I am getting sick of having to reschedule it in to my diary to be honest.

mad Phill has a lot to answer for

I thought Fergus said it was Tuesday ... he never mentioned which Tuesday.

Still the same old tired w4nker's patter I see ... only persons raging are those in mourning for their old club ... you'll get over it.

When do you think the liquidation party will be for this one?

See that's why you and Tedi get along .. both have comprehension problems ... read my post again then try answering it.

Hint: I asked .. what do you think? ... if you're capable and in your own time.

no you didn't you asked when do I think ? :rolleyes:

I replied I don't have a Scooby because I don't. would really depend on the season ticket sales fiasco and again I don't have a clue , could be the day, tomorrow or never .

Edited by forever_blue

Arnold Peralta has revealed he wants to use the WC as a platform to leave Rangers.

His only negative reason.

"The only problem in Scotland is that it is always cold...the sun never shines."

Fair enough, good luck Arnold.[/quote

Rather appropriate. As your club are stuck in the toilet.

Got this through my email (they keep sending me emails ever since i pledged £5000 to the share issue ;) )

Time to get on Twitter lads lol

Now that the season is over, this is a good time for me to speak to you directly as part of our ongoing Ready To Listen fan engagement programme.

In order to do so I will be answering questions from supporters today in a Twitter Q&A on our official club account. You can tweet your questions directly to me on @RFC_Official using the hashtag #ReadyToListen between 1pm and 2pm.

I will answer as many questions from supporters within the hour and look forward to speaking with as many fans as I can.

Graham Wallace,
Chief Executive Officer.

Edited by adundeemonkey