Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

dont cry norman ? didnt your club... sorry i mean celtic bring out a tri-colour top a few years back. before i get accused of whataboutery, just want your opinion on wether it was acceptable or not.

p.s the orange top was a belter ;)

We've been down this line before, little one. Memory problems? I well remember the furore over celtic's kit - which to one outside of your wee "us 'n' thame" bubble would be akin, on first sight to our lads showing their Uruguayan/Chilean sympathies when they came on the pitch.

Oh, and I seem to remember that your Mr Avocaat was adamant that that NTL top was tangerine, not orange. Until he decided it was a tribute to rangers' (unaffordable) Dutch contingent.

dont cry norman ? didnt your club... sorry i mean celtic bring out a tri-colour top a few years back. before i get accused of whataboutery, just want your opinion on wether it was acceptable or not.

What...Celtic a club from Irish heritage with green white n gold on their strip? Just like theyve had for over 40 years?...yeah thats the same as Rangers with an orange top?!

We've been down this line before, little one. Memory problems? I well remember the furore over celtic's kit - which to one outside of your wee "us 'n' thame" bubble would be akin, on first sight to our lads showing their Uruguayan/Chilean sympathies when they came on the pitch.

Oh, and I seem to remember that your Mr Avocaat was adamant that that NTL top was tangerine, not orange. Until he decided it was a tribute to rangers' (unaffordable) Dutch contingent.

so rangers having a union jack = bad but celtic showing a tricoulour = awryt .

typical, predictable norman

and do you not think Scottish football would be more welcoming to our clubs if we just forgot about all this loyalist / protestant and Irish Catholic nonsense and remembered we are 2 Scottish football clubs in the 21st century?

honestly it is all bollocks.

Both clubs' support would drop dramatically if they actually distanced themselves from that nonsense, which is why they don't.

and do you not think Scottish football would be more welcoming to our clubs if we just forgot about all this loyalist / protestant and Irish Catholic nonsense and remembered we are 2 Scottish football clubs in the 21st century?

tell it to thousands of Rangers fans will cheering on next months annual bigot fest.

ARISE SIR LACHLAN CAMERON OF SOMERSET PARK

He's in the papers agaiin.

Ayr Chairman Lachlan Cameron claims The R*ngers have been spending INSANE cash to move through the lower leagues.

Cameron feels that Clubs like his, who live within their means, have been held back while The R*ngers have been promoted twice while losing over £1m per month.

He also wants Clubs who have suffered administration to be banned from Cups.

He said, " The system is broken and, as it stands, it's Clubs like us, who play by the rules, who are being penalised while those who go bust and screw taxpayers flourish. Why the hell have The Newcunto F.C. spent so much to win the bottom two divisions ?

They should've been able to win with ten per cent of that.

:thumsup2 :thumsup2 :thumsup2 LACHLAN IS GOD :thumsup2 :thumsup2 :thumsup2

But he'll still be on The List :lol:

Eh naw?

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Celtic/Celtic-change-kits.html

Which one has a tri-colour?

and the thousand of celtic fans who attend charlie and the bhoys gigs just about every 3 months at the barras. as said both sides have arseholes

I have to comment on this, as it had me fair perplexed one Friday night, making my way home from a pub night in the big smoke, train got to High Street, loads of Celtic strips got on the train, train got to Carntyne, even more Celtic strips got on the train, and I'm thinking who were Celtic playing on a Friday night? So I asked "Who was playing?". "Charlie and the Bhoys" "Oh, OK." I said,thinking Mr Nicholas had brought a legends or a celebrity team, "What was the score?". Blank looks. At that point I realised I was on the wrong planet, and shut up.

Aye but would provide the official uniforms for the apprentice boys entourage and the extras in britcops frontline?

Share issue eh? Why it seems like only last year......

so rangers having a union jack = bad but celtic showing a tricoulour = awryt .

typical, predictable norman

As long as i can remember, celtic's colours have been green, white, and yellow/gold. Away kits, that kinda thing, bear this out. And yes, they do plug the oirish shite.

As long as I can remember, rangers' colours have been red,white and blue, and yes, they plug the "quintessential" shite.

Both of them know where their money comes from, and continue to pander to their knuckledragging support. The rest of know this, and are frankly disgusted by the clubs' lip-service to campaigns set up to eradicate the problem.

Now, what's the connection between rangers and orange?

Sevco supporters' problem is that they've now got an entire generation psychologically dependent on the club having a certain standing which was completely artificial and unsustainable from the word go.

As long as i can remember, celtic's colours have been green, white, and yellow/gold. Away kits, that kinda thing, bear this out. And yes, they do plug the oirish shite.

As long as I can remember, rangers' colours have been red,white and blue, and yes, they plug the "quintessential" shite.

Both of them know where their money comes from, and continue to pander to their knuckledragging support. The rest of know this, and are frankly disgusted by the clubs' lip-service to campaigns set up to eradicate the problem.

Now, what's the connection between rangers and orange?

it was tangerine ;)

Your lot had that choice a couple of years ago, Ted. Clean slate just ready for new tales and history to be written, remember? But that wouldn't have got Charlie his chateau, would it?

A straight choice between some sort of integration into the game as "just another club", or getting it right up the "enemies of rangers" on the journey "back". I don't think there was ever a chance of the voices of reason being heard, do you?

I seem to remember you being pretty free with the "No Surrender" malarkey, as well. Distancing yourself from that shite rather than having a sectarian/not sectarian squabble over the phrase might have lent more weight to your current "look at me being a reasonable fitba fan" stance.