Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well the supporter of the dead rangers club at work is now saying hearts fc are the biggest crooks in Scottish football. His defence is that at least his former club paid off their football debts. Sent him into meltdown with the rebuttle of what about every tax paying person in Britain you shafted by not paying the tax and all the small businesses you lot shafted like the face painters and such. Never seen such mx angry muppet before. I live telling him his club died for nothing.

Well the supporter of the dead rangers club at work is now saying hearts fc are the biggest crooks in Scottish football. His defence is that at least his former club paid off their football debts. Sent him into meltdown with the rebuttle of what about every tax paying person in Britain you shafted by not paying the tax and all the small businesses you lot shafted like the face painters and such. Never seen such mx angry muppet before. I live telling him his club died for nothing.

Hate to piss on yer chips, but why go down that route and claim the moral high ground when you have that avatar?

Can't have it both ways.

Hate to piss on yer chips, but why go down that route and claim the moral high ground when you have that avatar?

Can't have it both ways.

never started anything with him he just ranted. Saw no other option but to wind him up further.

just shows what a bigoted wee backwater this coubtry has become.
That's a fkn disgrace. Obviously the sheriff has an allegiance to another club, the same club that turned a blind eye to child abuse!! It makes my blood boil. Can you appeal?

:huh:

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Is anyone else unsurprised that Rangers fans showed no foresight two years ago?

All the fuxkers care about is history. Explains their liking for hindsight.

So the legal tax avoidance scheme has been proven to be ......legal......again. How much has tbis witch hunt cost the tax payer? Why is Alex Salmond not asking why a leading SCOTTISH football club was treated differently than ENGLISH football clubs by HMRC?

So the legal tax avoidance scheme has been proven to be ......legal......again. How much has tbis witch hunt cost the tax payer? Why is Alex Salmond not asking why a leading SCOTTISH football club was treated differently than ENGLISH football clubs by HMRC?

I am sure it is not close to the £21 million Rangers cost the tax payer

Well, why don't you tell us, Eight? Why do you think HMRC treated the company the way it did, and why do you think Salmond didn't intervene?

If you cant answer the questions just say so. I ve been away for a few days and just wondered why Scotlands first minister allowed a Scottish club being treated differently to pass without any comment

If you cant answer the questions just say so. I ve been away for a few days and just wondered why Scotlands first minister allowed a Scottish club being treated differently to pass without any comment

I think HMRC acted properly and I think Alex Salmond, as a government minister, isn't allowed to get involved in these matters, beyond urging both parties to get round the table and negotiate for mutual gain. So that answers your question.

Now, why do you believe HMRC acted as they did? What do you think Salmond should've done?

Rangers had a 10 year history not payingTax so why would he defened them?

Why would Salmond step in? As far as i'm aware he hasn't done it for any other company who are having similar issues with HMRC. so why would your company be treated any different?

Far from being treated differently.

Hector pursues scumballs tax cheats all the time.

Rangers had a 10 year history not payingTax so why would he defened them?

They did pay all taxes due...Ennglish clubs cost the tax payer hundreds of millions using these schemes but the taxman was willing to deal with them..So why did our first minister not ask why a Scottish was dealt differently?

FFS its an easy enough question.

I think HMRC acted properly and I think Alex Salmond, as a government minister, isn't allowed to get involved in these matters, beyond urging both parties to get round the table and negotiate for mutual gain. So that answers your question.

Now, why do you believe HMRC acted as they did? What do you think Salmond should've done?

It does not answer the question at all.