Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If you didn't talk shyte on a public forum .. nothing would have been said at all. :lol:

You never heard of PM?

It's not a problem. HB has accepted my point. It's you who had the issue and wanted to expand the point and, it would seem is intent on pressing it.

I simply responding from the moment you named me in your post ... if you don't want a reply on a public forum then don't talk about someone.

It really is an amazingly simple concept.

You can reply to what you like, I enjoy your replies. They make me snigger.

hellboy, but you brought up an important point.... One leader in BBC turned into 17, one leader at Celtic is ?

Time for an investigation?

is it not time for a public investigation into the poor boys at their club?

No I did not put up an important point fud !, I posted something stupid about a completely separate incedent not related to your inane ramblings.

This is what I meant about sad fuckers using my faux pas as a vehicle to push forward their twisted agendas and you are now using to extend a heinous act on innocents in a vindictive point scoring exercise.

Here's a thought ?, why don't you leave the victims themselves to push for a public investigation and fannies like you to stop using it to post shite on a public forum ffs.

NP and good response but I will never let go at evil from the church and families who hide be hide them!

Good.

Fire in about the cunto Paisley and the Order on an appropriate thread them.

Even start one if you are that 'outraged'.

Back on topic....

Celtic Underground @celticrumours · 1h

Rumours that wages at ibrox are being paid by flamingo land in Yorkshire

dhenboy pushed it a bit calling me something nasty in dyslexic code. I would appreciate a warning for him. By not responding, I understand he has been given this! Many thanks. ;) ;) -)¥¥¥¥

FFS It is not often i agree with Dhen!!