Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/keith-jackson-open-meeting-interpol-4198608

Keith Jackson's latest rank take on the happenings at ibrox.

So things have fallen far because they're mingling with a guy who's on an Interpol list and is a crook.

Didn't stop his wealth off the radar nonsense about craig whyte, barely an utterance about Dave king who is also a crook.

The worst kind of journalism. Always pretends he has exclusives of sorts when it's barely news at all.

Why not try and break a story and tell us what it going on at that club by doing a bit of digging.

I imagine fans of rangers don't care about a lunch date with a crook, they wanna know if the club will still be in business at the end of the month.

I imagine fans of rangers don't care about a lunch date with a crook, they wanna know if the club will still be in business at the end of the month.

Not a bit of it.

In memory of Throbert Young who passed away in the last day or so,.

''Thieves a keep a thieving, whores a keep a whoring''

That is the Sevco way.

It has no sectarian meaning on here for the faux offended wankers whom you have defending ..... THE Rangers fans ,... total fannies one and all.

Although it should be obvious that it's definitely a word which certain bigots are very, very fond of using.

Edited by flyingrodent

You have argued the point I have been proving all along, the word has a sectarian meaning aswell as it's slightly more innocent meaning, as I have stated countless times , the word does not offend me , my point all along has been whereas many will use it as a word to describe rangers fan, like it or not the word has certain sectarian links in Northern Ireland and west of Scotland. Now I hope we can put this ridiculous arguement to bed.

It 'only' has a sectarian meaning if you think your currant Club is one denominational..................

Amazing after being told the word is completely unacceptable the celtic posters are still defending their right to be bigots.

So posts the rocket who thinks victims of crime are fair game towards the Celtic support, and do fucking try your damnedest not to pollute the thread with your bigoted bile by creating a long paragraph about it ffs. :1eye

So posts the rocket who thinks victims of crime are fair game towards the Celtic support, and do fucking try your damnedest not to pollute the thread with your bigoted bile by creating a long paragraph about it ffs. :1eye

The homophobe making up more bullshit. Unless of course the celtic employees who put the club before the welfare of children were the victims of crime.

I'm fairly sure Rangers fans decided the H-word was offensive and sectarian to them for no reason other than they weren't allowed to call Celtic fans by the F-word.

They are both unacceptable. Is it that difficult to understand?

Still no answer on the reason behind hearts being labelled mini h@ns by some celtic fans and how it has nothing to do with their reputation as the proddy club of Edinburgh amongst their support

Because they sing similar songs and engage in similar behaviours, thus acquiring a reputation for being basically Rangers fans who can't afford the bus fare.

As I said before, this is stupid and childish but then, it's football innit.

It's a simple fact amongst English football fans it is a term used towards spurs fans , however outside of football it has a completely different meaning and can be taken offensively. Similar to the word h@n when used in football it can be harmless and some use it through ignorance. But in Northern Ireland and Glasgow , some use it as a remark towards Protestants rather than simply just rangers fans. Anyway this arguement is beyond tedious , the fact some celtics fans can't accept that the word simply has some sectarian baggage attached to it baffling.

It's fine for Spurs fans to call themselves by that term. It's not acceptable for anyone else to because it's an actual, for-real ethnic slur.

But we're in deepest, dumbest "How come black people can use racist epithets but I can't paint them on the side of Dwight Yorke's house without getting arrested" territory here, and it's a land inhabited by zoomers and cranks, so let's leave quickly.