Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

^ ^ ^ ^

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fuxake Benny don't hold back posting mince.

The club is not a victim, the club is the villain here.

If this were Celtic in the dock you'd be frothing at the mouth to have what the club won during the EBT era to be expunged or handed back to the runners up and you would most certainly not be claiming that Celtic the club was the victim so fcuk off with your sob story. Also you'd be screaming for every punitive measure available to be thrown at the club and not who ran it.

Another one who missed the two EBT rulings, Rangers were cleared plain and simple. I know that Scottish football fans and pundits jumped the gun and believed everything that a discredited blogger told them but the truth is they were wrong.

They were also wrong to brand Rangers as being guilty and they were wrong to demand that the Rangers be punished for being the victims of fraud.

Maybe you should show a little contrition and humility.

If it was celtic in trouble i'd have the odd wee joke but i sure as hell would not act in the same manner that Scottish football fans have towards us.

Posts like this really piss me off. I agree the cancer comment was way too far. I think he should edit the post and leave it at that.

Youngsy is one of the best Rangers posters on P&B if not THE best..i know damned by faint praise :P ..There was a Kilmarnock poster who came away with one of the most sickening posts i have read on here about 'a c**t with cancer' when talking about the late great Sandy Jardine and sorry if i am doing you a disservice here but i don't recall you clambering to be one of the first on here to condemn him.

If that was one of the most sickening, where would you rank Youngsys?

Bear in mind he under no circumstances will edit it.

Yep they were.

According to these unaudited accounts (http://scotslawthoughts.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/unaudited-accounts-to-june-2011-rangers-football-club-plc.docx), Rangers showed a pre-tax profit of £76,000 to June 2011 (top of page 2). I suppose it is a profit. But then there's this pesky little thing called... tax.

I love the way the Taxation entry at the bottom of page 1 is blank for both 2010 and 2011. Any accountancy experts know why that might be?

Posts like this really piss me off. I agree the cancer comment was way too far. I think he should edit the post and leave it at that.

Youngsy is one of the best Rangers posters on P&B if not THE best..i know damned by faint praise :P ..There was a Kilmarnock poster who came away with one of the most sickening posts i have read on here about 'a c**t with cancer' when talking about the late great Sandy Jardine and sorry if i am doing you a disservice here but i don't recall you clambering to be one of the first on here to condemn him.

Quite possibly because i never wished the cancer upon Jardine - who many would agree had been acting like a cúnt since the saga began. Strangely enough the only people to carry on bringing this up are members of the sleuth. The closest I've come to wishing harm on an individual was in relation to my own clubs chairman - a post that the cellar dweller has helpfully resurrected for your delectation. So stick your fake offence up your arse, while accepting a wee bit of respect for having been the only rangers poster to pull youngsy for his poison.

This isn't the first time that a rangers poster has wished long and painful suffering on someone on this thread - I've got a feeling youngsy and Whyte have been the principals before. No doubt someone with more spare time could find out - Vicky seems quite willing to go back a couple of years to make a point...

Never mind Vicky, you tried your best and were found wanting yet again.

Any comment on youngsy's comment, then?

You know, the one made considerably less than a year ago?

No?

Fair enough. Your silence is more than enough of an answer. Living up to your usual values as the scumbag's scumbag..

No i would like to see Craig Whyte suffer because of the financial hurt and distress he caused many thousands of people, myself included, if that upsets you then too fucking bad, neither you nor anyone else will change my mind on that. Did Whyte give a flying about any of the creditors and the distress he caused them, the answer to that is no, so fine i personally could not give a flying about Whyte and as i said i hope he suffers in everyway possible.

He has brought the utmost joy and laughter to many tens of thousands tae.

:thumsup2:lol::lol::lol::thumsup2

Just for the record WRK i wasn't that offended. I expect that kind of hatred from someone like yourself. I have no respect for you or your views.

I suppose being able to avoid taking offence at sickening posts would have come in handy in the old racist, terrorist-sympathising days, eh?

I'm truly upset that you have no respect for me. Care to guess how many minutes' sleep that revelation is going to cost me?

FTAO the sleuth: The above post may contain sarcasm. Just ask a grown-up, OK?

I suppose being able to avoid taking offence at sickening posts would have come in handy in the old racist, terrorist-sympathising days, eh?

I would hazard a guess at about roughly the same amount as i will lose.

I have never really bothered what hate filled bigots thought of me. ;)

I didn't think i would have to spell this out but obviously i have to for the hard of thinking. I wasn't that offended by your post as i expect that kind of thinking from hate filled bigots. It was sickening but then again it is you that has to live with yourself. Like most normal thinking people i just couldn't even think about saying that about anybody no matter what they had done. The fact that even now you cant see what was wrong with it or apologise for it says it all for me.