Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We condemned him as a c unt and criminal when he took over. No-one wanted to listen then and I'm willing to bet you won't listen now. Just a word of warning though. Self pity is like a drug and can rapidly lead to depression. While I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire I wouldn't wish an illness on anyone.

You weren't on here when he took over.....

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/not-a-penny-more/#more-5328

"Not a penny more" say Laxeys. Looks like the rats are ready to flee the sinking ship.

Phul said Phul said that blah blah blah

As I recall, the ban effectively amounted to one window - that of January 2013.

Rangers recieved a 1 year embargo which covered two full transfer windows.

Stop making things up you idiot :)

So only victims of crime can comment on (alleged)criminals now?

You really after losing it youngsy. And for the umpteenth time the whole collection of shysters and spivs were roundly condemned and criticised at the time the likes of yourself were queuing up to give them your hard earned cash.

No, not at all but it's very easy to be critical of the anger and bad feelings victims may have towards a criminal that has caused so much grief and hurt when you're sitting on the outside looking in, far different when you're one of those affected. As for your second sentence, is this why we see on this very forum, on this day, Whyte being heralded as some sort of hero in Scottish football simply because his actions initiated the liquidation of The Rangers Football Club PLC.

it's not really on to wish illness on people, but if you could develop painful blisters on your typing fingers for a month or so.....

You will be able to provide proof where i've done anyhting like that...

Just like you'll be able to provide proof of where Ken said you did...

Vicky picks up where he left off...

Sorry Ken wasn't really concentrating/ got muddled.

Thanks for being so understanding Norman mate..

No, not at all but it's very easy to be critical of the anger and bad feelings victims may have towards a criminal that has caused so much grief and hurt when you're sitting on the outside looking in, far different when you're one of those affected. As for your second sentence, is this why we see on this very forum, on this day, Whyte being heralded as some sort of hero in Scottish football simply because his actions initiated the liquidation of The Rangers Football Club PLC.

I appreciate that youngsy, but that's why we have a justice system and the rule of law. You're getting into Daily Mail territory if you actually think victims should and could be the ultimate arbiters.

Again for the umpteenth time, we all know who the first people were that blinded treated Craig Whyte as a hero. Much of the labeling of Whyte's heroic status stems from that welcome and the incredibly idiotic response of the rangers fanbase to warnings about his character and history.

I appreciate that youngsy, but that's why we have a justice system and the rule of law. You're getting into Daily Mail territory if you actually think victims should and could be the ultimate arbiters.

Again for the umpteenth time, we all know who the first people were that blinded treated Craig Whyte as a hero. Much of the labeling of Whyte's heroic status stems from that welcome and the incredibly idiotic response of the rangers fanbase to warnings about his character and history.

I don't know anyone who thought he was a hero, most were sceptical. As for the welcome you speak of i'm sure we'd just won the league and fans emotions were high.

Karma it catches up with everyone in the end.

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 8m8 minutes ago

BREAKING NEWS: Arrest warrant for Craig Whyte issued by high court judge. #SSNHQ

Warrant was issued at 11.30 this morning, a custodial order is attached to the warrant, all coming home to roost for the c unt now.

You know full well that i was referring to the many in Scotland who heralded Whyte, and still do to this day despite this conspiracy, as a hero because the effect his actions had on The Rangers Football Club PLC.

Not one Rangers fan on this forum, to my knowledge, has ever denied welcoming Whyte to Ibrox with good intentions for the future.

Surely when Craig Whyte gets sent down the whole of the BRALT and indeed Scottish football should be united in celebration.

Your old club will still be dead and Mike Ashley will still have the new one you support by the balls.

I'll get the party poppers in. You can buy the jelly and ice cream.

Oh I had my doubts about Whyte, I was optimistic and certainly not that concerned about the short term future of the club, my concerns were more long term ones connected to the tax case.

Every Rangers fan was concerned about the EBT case Tedi but when he first took over Whyte was welcomed by the vast majority of Rangers fans.

Surely when Craig Whyte gets sent down the whole of the BRALT and indeed Scottish football should be united in celebration.

Anytime the law catches up with thieving shysters and con men is a good day imo.

And if we're lucky we might even get something close to the truth eventually.

Anytime the law catches up with thieving shysters and con men is a good day imo.

And if we're lucky we might even get something close to the truth eventually.

I think that is the long shot of the day!

there will be dozens of versions of 'the truth'

most of them not really true

You cannot even read what is front of you.

Deferred income (also known as deferred revenue, unearned revenue, or unearned income) is, in accrual accounting, money received for goods or services which have not yet been delivered. According to the revenue recognition principle, it is recorded as a liability until delivery is made, at which time it is converted into revenue.

From the accounts: Total Accruals and other deferred income including deferred income from capital Grants £32.643M

Sorry Tedi, but you mentioned accruals and that is what I defined.

With regard to Deferred Income you could really do with some understanding of accounting before you start copy and pasting. Not that the definition is incorrect, but the meaning behind it is all important here.

Using the 2010 accounts as an example, deferred income and accruals are £16,833k (I'm using the numbers for within a year but the same reasoning applies to the over a year stuff as well). Let's put £1.833million of that down to accruals (Goods Received Not Invoiced). First of all you have to admit this is money that Rangers owed? Because this is the sort of thing you are refuting.

That leaves £15million deferred income which we shall assume is ST sales. Agreed?

Basically this means Rangers have received £15million for goods and services that they haven't supplied yet. Therefore they have an obligation to provide these goods and services. This means they have an obligation to pay the staff, pay the stewards, pay the ground expenses, pay the police, etc in order to provide the good/service that they have already been paid for. Now give me another word for an obligation to pay. I'll give you two guesses.

Or in more simple terms, they've been given £15million and provided nowt in return. Therefore at the 30th June they owe the supporters the £15million that they have received. Now that, again, is money that Rangers owe.

Same goes for grants: Rangers received cash and are obliged to pay it out at a later date, therefore they have an actual cash liability. It isn't some made up accounting trick.

Have I won at internet yet?

As someone else mentioned, faced with the opportunity to reduce any sentence, Whyte would sellout his granny. Be careful what you wish for bears.

Given the omnishambles / fustercluck of the state of the Clumpany, it is hard to imagine what they do wish for.

A DeLorean to get back to the pre-EBT days?