Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not true.

It's because you are unable post anything without printing the full facts and distort the reality of actual events.

SDM coughed and admitted tax liability for x number of cases before the tribunal .. HMRC are not finished with the old club yet and are still pursuing the rest. HMRC would have pursued this regardless of Whyte.

As for Whyte he did not 'refuse' to pay .. he found himself in a position where he was definitely unable to pay, thanks to the cheeky chappie's unique brand of football management (chucking a 15 point lead and getting pumped out of Europe in double quick time).

To use your brand of spin ... who knows if White would have paid or not (look how easy that was).

Whyte probably has enough dirt on everyone to get a light sentence, he's more of patsy than a main player.

Glad to see he got a lawyer that will fight for him ... smart boy.

When you withhold payment of anything then that's a refusal to pay, Whyte refused to pay the PAYE, withholding that money was the catalyst for HMRC to initiate liquidation proccedings. Very much true. Aye, Whyte was a patsy rather than a main player. Ffs he initiated the fraud along with others, he's a main player without a doubt.

He couldn't afford HBQC's rates. I wouldn't take too much from who is lawyer is.

Hmmmm would this be link to certain chin stroking wannabe journalists blog?

Whyte has used Kavanagh before, Bennett. I'm sure he used him for a speeding charge a couple of years ago.

You really talk some amount of shite. Every Rangers fan knows the part Murray played in the financial breakdown, not one Rangers fan has denied it. As for your opinion, and that's all it is, you have no substantial proof when and if the club would have went into administration under Murray, it may well have happened, it may well not have, certainly if the EBT case had went against us it would have but that didn't happen.

Read this and take it in; i blame Whyte for withholding the PAYE from HMRC which was the main cause of the liquidation of the PLC. Try and think who actually initiated the liquidation, it was HMRC, because of Whytes refusal to pay the PAYE and N.I. The fraud, as far as we are aware at this moment in time was initiated by Whyte and others, that's why they have been charged or can't you understand that.

Like everyone else on this forum you keep covering old ground about the finances under Murray, that happened, Whyte took over, fraudulently according to the SFO, so try and focus on exactly where we are at this moment in time in all of this, instead of harping back to Murray, EBTs and such before Whyte came in, because we all know this, you're telling us nothing that we don't already know.

You truly are a bitter deluded auld man.

Nah, norman, if you had ever bothered to actually pay attention to what Rangers fans were saying then you would know that most of us are highly critical of the likes of Murray though, some of the more level headed non Rangers fans have admitted this, you probably missed this too.

Hardly conclusive.

Up to date swamp poll , and remember this is after all his dodginess is know about.

58% to blame

42% not to blame

post-58652-0-92706100-1417199381_thumb.p

No sign of the full accounts yet ?

Why are you so desperate? You sat waiting with your trousers down, hoping to have a furious w*nk aint gonna make any difference?

Reports that we need an £8 million injection over the next 12 months, does that satisfy your immediate needs?

Nah, Little Grasp.

I have noticed a tendency amongst one group of "simple fitba' fans" to lay the blame for over a decade of cheating, bullying, larceny and fraud at the feet of a single individual, mind.

The fraud is being laid at the feet of five accused at this stage, charges have been prepared didn't you know that, not just one individual,although that particular individual may well be the main culprit in this fraudulent takeover.

Of course I know that - hence my reference to a group of "simple fitba' fans" and not to the authorities. I thought this comprehension problem amongst ra berrz was a generational thing, but you're causing the same concerns now. That's twice today you've struggled with reading and understanding pretty simple concepts.

I'll happily state right now that it is my firm belief the longest custodial handed out over this affair (and there could be quite a few) won't be a native of Motherwell.

Not while he still has the pencil that can join the dots for the prosecution.

Technically that's true, however there is huge difference between having the funds to pay now and the funds to pay at a later date.

Business and companies refer to it as cash flow .. go look it up.

Yes it may well be looked upon as cash flow but the fact is that HMRC initiated proccedings of liquidation because of the withholding of this money, nothing to do with the EBT case, that was still being contested, it was brought about because of Whyte refusing to pay. Go look it up, or better still ask Phil, he's very much neutral in all of this

You really talk some amount of shite. Every Rangers fan knows the part Murray played in the financial breakdown, not one Rangers fan has denied it. As for your opinion, and that's all it is, you have no substantial proof when and if the club would have went into administration under Murray, it may well have happened, it may well not have, certainly if the EBT case had went against us it would have but that didn't happen.

Read this and take it in; i blame Whyte for withholding the PAYE from HMRC which was the main cause of the liquidation of the PLC. Try and think who actually initiated the liquidation, it was HMRC, because of Whytes refusal to pay the PAYE and N.I. The fraud, as far as we are aware at this moment in time was initiated by Whyte and others, that's why they have been charged or can't you understand that.

Like everyone else on this forum you keep covering old ground about the finances under Murray, that happened, Whyte took over, fraudulently according to the SFO, so try and focus on exactly where we are at this moment in time in all of this, instead of harping back to Murray, EBTs and such before Whyte came in, because we all know this, you're telling us nothing that we don't already know.

Dear, oh dear, youngsy. I'm surprised Tedi hasn't picked you up on this one. After all, he is such a stickler for correct grammar and punctuation.

Did you never went to school as a child? If you had, I'm sure they would have taught you that the past participle of the verb "to go' is "gone" and not "went". In addition, when you use the conditional "if" it is unnecessary to use the conditional tense of the verb. What you should have said was "if the club had gone into administration under Murray".You are letting the side down by making out the average Bear to be a f*cking thick illiterate b*st*rd."

Should Murray be amongst the accused?

If the evidence is there then hammer him.

Simples.

Agreed.

But my point was more that the poll is 'now'.

Even at the start of the journey I am sure at best it would've been 15/85 split.

The noises about SDM are only recent from the bearz, but that was because he pandered to the support, trying to buy the success they demanded. And was loved for it.

The fans are most to blame, and can some things be "fraud" when the folk allegedly duped wanted it?

Side note.....Pro photographer at work a couple of weeks ago. Was raging after he'd gone to find out he was the son of Joanna Lumley . Oh, the question I could have asked :)

Yes it may well be looked upon as cash flow but the fact is that HMRC initiated proccedings of liquidation because of the withholding of this money, nothing to do with the EBT case, that was still being contested, it was brought about because of Whyte refusing to pay. Go look it up, or better still ask Phil, he's very much neutral in all of this

Why was that money being withheld?

Of course I know that - hence my reference to a group of "simple fitba' fans" and not to the authorities. I thought this comprehension problem amongst ra berrz was a generational thing, but you're causing the same concerns now. That's twice today you've struggled with reading and understanding pretty simple concepts.

I'll happily state right now that it is my firm belief the longest custodial handed out over this affair (and there could be quite a few) won't be a native of Motherwell.

Not while he still has the pencil that can join the dots for the prosecution.

You may well be right about Whyte not receiving the longest sentence and if there is more to come then fine but hopefully he receives a heavy sentence when this is decided.

Why are you so desperate? You sat waiting with your trousers down, hoping to have a furious w*nk aint gonna make any difference?

Reports that we need an £8 million injection over the next 12 months, does that satisfy your immediate needs?

^ ^ ^

Seething like Youngsy are ya Redknob ?. :lol:

I'm off out, so I'll answer my own question here - the tax/PAYE money was withheld because there wasn't enough to pay salaries, and keep the lights on, and pay the tax/PAYE bills.

Why wasn't there enough money? Well, there may be an out for you here if it transpires that Craigy had to make a payment to Ticketus.

If that's not the case, then we're left with the following as the sole reason why there wasn't enough money:

Because Rangers didn't qualify for the group stages of European competition and couldn't call on any credit, because you were an infamous basket-case.