Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Michael to underwrite share issue according to sunday mail

Heard he was planning on doing this myself ,£6m from an internal share option and another £2m from January transfer sales.

All well and good,but he surely isn't going to do this out of the goodness of his heart now, he got Murray Park/Albion carpark for the first £2m loan and rumour has it Lewis Macleod's future over a barrel for the other £1m loan. So can't see him giving any money away without assets being written into the equation if it all goes Pete Tong.

Edited by Forever Diamond

Alright chaps! Thought I would stick my head between the barriers here!

I'm doing a top 20 SPL players ever and thought I would bring this to the attention of the Rangers fans as they don't frequent the Premiership forum.

Have a look yourselves or send me a PM of your top 5 players. Initially it was set up as a bit of a laugh, but I have been inundated by votes so going to take it a bit more seriously. I will announce the winners over New Year.

This obviously goes to anyone though and plenty of players mentioned from other clubs so far!

Snafu's articleMcCoist handed in his notice because he knows that he has lost the league and it's looking likely that we won't get promoted - he wants out and wants another manager to take the flak for it (oh still wants his wages) All this talk of people losing their jobs being his reason for leaving simply isn't true.Onerous contracts and boardroom/management parasites with their noses in the trough are to blame for this current mess and Ally has palled up with everyone last one of them.

Spot on Bennett.

that's a bit harsh, you're making fun of people who have just lost their jobs. people who have worked there for years and given their best years only to be thrown aside like a piece of rubbish. i'm sure this has happened to you or some one you know at some point. have some empathy for these people.

you do understand this board doesn't value people either their contributions and commitment for years?

this is a reason why the support will not back them,

it would be the same if a board like this took over at kilmarnock or dundee, no difference

ashley, llambias and the spivs are detested.

I am not laughing at them. I am laughing about them.

I have said before that Ally needs to be isolated so they can push him more cheaply and more quickly. So getting shot of those around him is part of the process. And needs to keep happening so he doesn't know where he is from one week to the next.

Those on the payroll happily took money from a business that was totally bloated and overstaffed. Drawing wages in most cases well above the market rate. It will be interesting to see how the business performs after they have gone.

After all this is a business they are running, not some glorified welfare state.

The reality is that if anyone has good experience and skills there are plenty of jobs out there. And this does not just apply to backroom staff, but also the players and management team.

The majority are not good enough to get jobs elsewhere, that is why they are trying their best to sit tight in the hope they get some 'enhanced' package to go. Starting with Ally trying to fil his boots. Some legend. :thumbsdown Some figurehead. :(

P.S. Is Jimmy Bell the legendary kitman still there? From the Rangers website "THERE are few figures more established at Ibrox and Murray Park than kit controller Jimmy Bell. Put simply, he is part of the furniture at Rangers."

Edited by thelegendthatis

So why do Rangers not appear on Uefas list of Teams ?http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/atoz/letter=R/index.html

They have a profile, http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=50121/profile/index.html , last match was a 4-0 victory over St Johnstone in 2012 apparently.

So why do Rangers not appear on Uefas list of Teams ?http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/atoz/letter=R/index.html

Going by this QotS do not exist (Monkey will frown at this)

Also Falkirk like Rangers only have a womens team

Alloa do not exist, so we'll obviously get our dropped points back

Going by this QotS do not exist (Monkey will frown at this)

Also Falkirk like Rangers only have a womens team

Alloa do not exist, so we'll obviously get our dropped points back

Benny, stop stressing. Rangers have a profile and I am sure Tedi will be along with the bookmarked page showing Rangers squad from the 2012/13 season.

They have a profile, http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=50121/profile/index.html , last match was a 4-0 victory over St Johnstone in 2012 apparently.
Going by this QotS do not exist (Monkey will frown at this)Also Falkirk like Rangers only have a womens teamAlloa do not exist, so we'll obviously get our dropped points back
I know they have a profile page but so do Unirea fc who ceased to be a couple of years ago.As for QOS I guess they only show top flight teams that have played in Europe recently..Still doesnt explain why Hearts n Hibs are listed on their Teams page and Rangers aren't?

I know they have a profile page but so do Unirea fc who ceased to be a couple of years ago. As for QOS I guess they only show top flight teams that have played in Europe recently.. Still doesnt explain why Hearts n Hibs are listed on their Teams page and Rangers aren't?

No idea, why don't you email Uefa and ask them.