Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Macleod deal to Brentford has been done.

I'd suggest a possible fire sale, but I can't think of to many players worth money and that anyone would sign for the wages these guys are on

Causing much discord over on RM. Here's one who thinks Ra Gers in there position are a better proposition than Brentford and he wasn't alone.

They really do not understand where they are now.

williamorange81
williamorange81

Michael Mols

• photo-thumb-77449.jpg?_r=1377552920
  • Loyal Bluenose
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:52 PM

Wouldn't think he would leave rangers for brentford massive step down if you ask me

Macleod deal to Brentford has been done.

I'd suggest a possible fire sale, but I can't think of to many players worth money and that anyone would sign for the wages these guys are on

[/qeuote]heard again that Shield is coming to Firhill in the coming weeks. It was to happen in the summer but Thistle bottled it when they realised they had to pick up his entire wage bill.

If it comes off it must mean that he's,accepting a huge cut in his money as I don't think they are in a better position now than they were in August.

You didn't correct me though.

You missed the point and got all defensive, while inserting 'h's in my username, before turning on WRK for including wee digs in his post, claiming that it prevented discussion.

When this hypocrisy was pointed out of course, you simply ignored it.

Poor form, I'd say.

Oh no surely he didn't insert a H in your name, anything but a H, anything but that....

Is 'CHUM' perhaps a sectarian insult?

No it's not, I merely capitalised the whole word that Monkey Tennis had used. Nothing more, nothing less.

HTH.

Edited for bad spelling.

Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

That was you just indulging in the kind of address which, in your wee myth-mangled brain, counts as being "a complete dick".

Better get some PMs fired off, Little Grasp, because you're in no state to hold out on your own tonight.

But he can't be a complete dick, No.8 says he's a decent guy and I believe No.8........................

.......has made a terrible error in his judgement of Tedi's character.

Looks like the players are jumping the ship. It's Titantic all over again :lol:

giphy.gif

£1M is an absolute bargain for Lewis, brightest youngster to come out of MP for years, still I can understand why the fee is so little

He shown some talent, but he's untested at any meaningful level. The reason the fee is low, is because your club is in no position to price gouge.

Why were they liquidated if a CVA was agreed?

They paid the CVA RATE idiot, the CVA failed but in order to continue as the same club they still paid that rate to their creditors via the FA, that's why they continued on as the same club, and debt dodgers Rangers 1872 died .

£1M is an absolute bargain for Lewis, brightest youngster to come out of MP for years, still I can understand why the fee is so little, he is unproven on any stage that matters and Rangers are desperate for the money, no brainer for the lad too as the English championship is better than any division in Scotland and he will be getting 5x what he is currently earning.

All the best Lewis, looking forward to seeing what you can do in a Scotland Jersey.

Beggars can't be choosers. Welcome to our world.

I imagine that's not his Evening Times account.

It will be, him and Matthew Lindsay can't conceal they're love of all things rangers via their twitter accounts, after all the Evening Times is just Rangers fanzine.

Check Lindsay's Eveningtimes profile page, and how he covers Celtic and Rangers since 1999, then check his archive below, Rangers,Rangers,Rangers,Rangers.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/author/matthew-lindsay

Edited by THE KING

In fairness, ET lists its Thistle coverage and great pearls of wisdom from Archie under 'sport'. The Ugly Half Sisters get their own sections, thereby making them easy to avoid.

Seems too much to expect journalists to put their colours aside and do a job. As for pundits, fucking disgraceful.