Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You and loans

The Easdale loan has been paid back.

The 3 Mill ties up the other 2 assets, not entirely convinced his new plan leaves room for leaving assets available for other parties to tie them up.

He now can have control of ALL income streams without having to own the club, yous are screwed

Can you smell that,that my friends is the smell of 1000's of bears shitting themselves simultaneously.

The Big Mike loan today is looking even more shrewder than it did a few hours ago. He knows that if accepted he is for sure the largest creditor once more.

Will the Sports Direct Works XI use them to fight their way out of the bottom tier...

Or, will this third incarnation actually have to apply with other interested parties for a place in the league structure?

I've said before, I couldn't give a f*ck mate as long as we've got a team on the park. I would gladly take going back there if it meant having to start again to get rid of these bast*rds currently running amok in the boardroom.

In the meantime our list of honours, remains proudly intact, even if takes another ten years to add to it.

Follow We Will !

I've said before, I couldn't give a f*ck mate as long as we've got a team on the park. I would gladly take going back there if it meant having to start again to get rid of these bast*rds currently running amok in the boardroom.

In the meantime our list of honours, remains proudly intact, even if takes another ten years to add to it.

Follow We Will !

Don't think there will be a scramble to take your 3rd and 2nd division titles off of you.

Follow We Will !

Suppose so. League 2 champs, League 1 champs, Bells B&Q Ramsdens Petrofac Challenge Diddy Cup runners-up....

Keep em'.

A GROUND-BREAKING partnership between Rangers Football Club and Huawei, a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider, is set to bring fans into a whole new era of in-depth, WiFi-based engagement with the club.

huawei_logo.jpgIn a seven-figure investment, the club is working with Huawei to provide one of football's first fully converged stadium-wide WiFi deployments.

The market-leading project will ultimately give every fan seated at Ibrox as well as those in the approaches, concourse, restaurants and corporate areas full, instant access to content-rich media and allow them to participate in real-time interactions with the club.

Starting in August on a stand-by-stand basis, the phased development will allow Rangers to engage with fans and create the best possible matchday experience.

The new set-up will remove connectivity problems in high-density areas and ultimately give 50,000+ supporters access to club competitions, merchandising, media, forthcoming events and enhanced fan/club engagement.

Stadium WiFi has been under discussion at Rangers for a number of years following fan demand, with supporters wanting to access the full panoply of internet sport while at the ground, but being frustrated by 3G mobile network download speeds.

Now, thanks to this partnership with Huawei, the club will create a more meaningful relationship with fans as well as enhancing the matchday experience at Ibrox.

seven figure investment eh, thought we pure skint an aww, what's going on?

...a little reminder of days when Tedis nose was up Greens/murray/maher/king/whoevers arse...awww.

Edited by THE KING

Don't think there will be a scramble to take your 3rd and 2nd division titles off of you.

Suppose so. League 2 champs, League 1 champs, Bells B&Q Ramsdens Petrofac Challenge Diddy Cup runners-up....

Keep em'.

Oh yes, you must be so proud of your Third and Second Division titles...it only cost you roughly £70m.

I might be wrong but I don't think that the SFA and UEFA have ruled upon those yet, on all those Titles and Cups won previously, yes I believe they have!

What does that have to do with your inaccurate post?

Deflection again from you, Ashley is loaning £10 million secured against the rest of your assets, he already has the image rights, the badge, the merchandise, the car park, Edminston house. Soon to have Ibrox and Murray park.

I'll guarantee Ashley has got the merchandise, badge and image rights sown up so tight that even if Rangers have to Phoenix again, he'll still have them. Now he has the fixed assets that this Rangers and any aborted re carnation will need to use, he has the lot, you have zilch of the old Rangers

If he just wanted to expand his real estate portfolio there must be easier gigs out there than Ibrox.or Auchenhowie for that matter.

In fairness this has been pretty easy for him.

You thick glory chasing Orcs stood by and let him do as he pleases. Look at the last 6 months.

At what point do you think he sat down and thought, oh this is more hassle than it's worth!

In fairness this has been pretty easy for him.

You thick glory chasing Orcs stood by and let him do as he pleases. Look at the last 6 months.

At what point do you think he sat down and thought, oh this is more hassle than it's worth!

These clowns have probably funded it through buying merchandise

Can you smell that,that my friends is the smell of 1000's of bears shitting themselves simultaneously.

The Big Mike loan today is looking even more shrewder than it did a few hours ago. He knows that if accepted he is for sure the largest creditor once more.

Is that a quote from MacGilligans website lol

Cringey stuff.

Oh dear.

Another John Brown rant on the Mordor steps? :lol:

He wrote "waiver' instead of 'waver' but it still actually makes a kind of sense............ to an Orc.

"A waiver is the voluntary relinquishment or surrender of some known right or privilege"

NO SURRENDER ;)

Would this be a good time to ask, what's left of Scottish football?

The longer and longer this goes on surely some bears are waking up to the fact that three years ago they should have gone, "naw, shove your history up yer arse, we're gonna start a new club that won't be a pension fund for a bunch of con men. "