Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The EGM is over. Dave Rocky King has knocked out Apollo Creed and today all is quiet as we wait for the sequel. The BRALT once more degenerates into foaming at the mouth Berzz rapier-like jibes of 'obsessed' or the new cringeworthy one from Tedi.... 'We'. We have won.... Oh for fcuk sake. Apparently, the rest of us are in denial that the good guys have won, and overnight, The Sevco are on a righteous path towards the position the dead Rangers club once occupied. Until King makes a move, until Ashley responds, until something ACTUALLY happens (apologies for shouting), I'm out. I'm supposed to be seething, so I'll bow out of the tit-for-tat speculation and seeth youse' guys later....

King did well over the last few months to rally the troops. He found a common enemy (another one) for them to rally behind and saw Ashley off. Apparently.

Now he has to deliver and already we're seeing him backing away from some of his promises. It looks like he's going to de-list the company - whatever happened to that replacement NOMAD he had lined up? I guarantee that he will not put any money into paying off Ashley's loans any time soon. By 'soon', I mean before the season ticket money comes in.

So, what has actually changed?

(Please don't bookmark this post - my horses never win either.)

You guarantee :lol: bookmarked :lol::lol: :lol:

Apologies for the dhense type smilies its just that you have now resorted to buying into plastic phil`s blog, two peas in a pod.

Haven't read that blog for over 6 months.

I actually listen to what your hero says and how he says it. I see and hear a g&sl in action. Try it yourself - listen to everything he says and negate it. The negative sounds much more plausible than what he actually says.

King put in £20m he is about to put in more, Ashley ha not put in anything other than his initial small investment.

King has never received a penny from Rangers he has already stated that he will not be taking any money going forward, Ashley through sports direct has already stripped out millions.

You suspect wrong

King owns 14.6% of the shares, Ashley 8.9%.

But, AFAIK, both bought those shares on the open market, so the money went to the previous shareholder(s), NOT to Rangers.

I believe the same applied to the famous £20 million King is supposed to have lost when the previous company folded.

So, the only REAL money either have put into the business so far is the £10 million loan from Ashley/SD.

How many days will it be before we start hearing that Ashley is a good guy that rangers can work with and that their new deal with him is great for the club?

Surely he'll give it a few days.

So, Monday then.

Ok thanks for making the point..not sure why but thanks anyway, I never claimed any of it went to Rangers in fact I stated the opposite.

Again not interested in your newco / oldco comfort blanket stuff but the £20M was an investment that found its way into the club which he never got back or it would be in the accounts.

A loan you get back £5 / £10m is not really putting money into the club.

So it's not like one of those loans you don't have to pay back? What were they called again?

This has become a must learn to read for all Rangers supporters. Absolutely glorious.

FTFY

We have won, with 85% of the votes, Ashley is out on his arse....GIRUY.

Easedale abstained in the greasiest possible way at the end, just a pathetic attempt at aligning oneself to KIngs regime. I would hope no-one else still in place would try the same thing.

So Ahsleys henchmen (now departed) tried to steal the lotto money...scumbags

Colin Stewart ‏@RFC_Colin 5m5 minutes ago

To confirm, despite fierce pressure all week & right up to 11am I refused point blank to transfer Development Fund money to club. 1/2

Colin Stewart ‏@RFC_Colin 3m3 minutes ago

Funds contributed by fans will now be released to our new board. I can confirm I was not flavour of the month with previous board 2/2

Oh dear.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

Ok thanks for making the point..not sure why but thanks anyway, I never claimed any of it went to Rangers in fact I stated the opposite.

Again not interested in your newco / oldco comfort blanket stuff but the £20M was an investment that found its way into the club which he never got back or it would be in the accounts.

A loan you get back £5 / £10m is not really putting money into the club.

Hang on. King paid £20 million for existing shares, sold by an existing shareholder. The £20M was trousered by that shareholder. How do you imagine it "found its way into the club"?

Hang on. King paid £20 million for existing shares, sold by an existing shareholder. The £20M was trousered by that shareholder. How do you imagine it "found its way into the club"?

Oh Dear just doesnt do this level of idiocy justice.

With Lambias and Leach voted off where does this leave the 5 loanees from Newcastle. Will they now be sidelined?

Four of them are injured but we'll see if Kenny m continues to play vuckic.

If the SFA's Fit & Proper Person test is anything like the FSA's, Davie will fall at the first hurdle...

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/hb-releases/rel27/rel27fit.pdf

The only saving grace is that his dodgy, dishonest reputation is unlikely to have a detrimental impact on the Company.

Maybe he's fully aware he will fail at the first hurdle?

Would the Rangers fans have backed the 3 bears with such commitment without King fronting the show?

Possibly a tactical move to get "rangers men" in the boardroom, but the only way to do it was with GnSL at the front.?

He fails the F&P and walks away, leaving the three bears to get on with it, his ego massaged, forever a hero in the berrz eyes and not having to deal with the actual clusterfuck, that is the company?