Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why do the diddies continously lap up any negative daily record story about Rangers yet any hint of positivity is instantly regarded as bullshit , I will do with this story which I have done with all other scottish press reporting our club , take it with a pinch of salt

Let me explain

negative story = very funny.

Positive spin = history shows it to be bullshit

It's really simple.

Why do the diddies continously lap up any negative daily record story about Rangers yet any hint of positivity is instantly regarded as bullshit , I will do with this story which I have done with all other scottish press reporting our club , take it with a pinch of salt

Negative?

The only positive story about rangers is that the sale to Green may be overturned.

Anything else is to do with rangers international.

What positive stories?

I think you will find that Rangers have direct control of stock and have significantly reduced the amount of stock ordered to make any such payment negligible....this was hinted at by Derek before he was ejected from Ibrox after Ashley lost control at the EGM earlier this year.

Strange then that King is still claiming that his financial plans for rangers is being hampered by the retail agreements with Ashley??

I think you will find that Rangers have direct control of stock and have significantly reduced the amount of stock ordered to make any such payment negligible....this was hinted at by Derek before he was ejected from Ibrox after Ashley lost control at the EGM earlier this year.

Hinted at?

Your taking an Ashley mouth piece hinting at something, as fact?

all good then.

Champions League Music, ahoy!

Hinted at?

Your taking an Ashley mouth piece hinting at something, as fact?

Nah he is a typical ****. Taking King's mouthpiece's words and forming into his romanticised notion of how he thinks King is going to run the club. They did the same with Murray, Geen and Whyte. Too trusting or as I like to call it mugs to a man. Edited by stonedsailor