Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Strange that a fanbase full social crusaders who have been campaigning for amongst other things 'the living wage' would see Ashley as some sort of hero.

I don't see him as a hero. He is, however, AFIK a law-abiding citizen. That alone puts him several steps up the moral ladder from a convicted criminal and glib and shameless liar.

I don't see him as a hero. He is, however, AFIK a law-abiding citizen. That alone puts him several steps up the moral ladder from a convicted criminal and glib and shameless liar.

That said, I am a bit annoyed that he put that 5m in last season to keep the rangers from going bust (again).

Yep, ASHLEY SAVED THE RANGERS.

versus King who VOTED AGAINST the CVA that would have saved the old rangers.

I'll never understand the sensibilities of the rangers fan........

That said, I am a bit annoyed that he put that 5m in last season to keep the rangers from going bust (again).

Be thankful.

It has no resonance with him though.

You're assuming the parents got married......

So you're an adult, who watches children's cartoons based on your avatar :lol: ... And spend all of your time thinking you are upper class on here, time to look in the mirror mate ..

You're like one of those unemployed people who falsely think every job is beneath them ...

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

^^ it's a football forum. Post about football, if you want to try say I'm thick do an iq test and post it for me to beat it or else bogoff

This is the Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread. It's about Rangers Administration/Liquidation, not about football.

There is no shortage of threads about football if that's what you want. But fewer laughs.

So you're an adult, who watches children's cartoons based on your avatar :lol: ... And spend all of your time thinking you are upper class on here, time to look in the mirror mate ..

You're like one of those unemployed people who falsely think every job is beneath them ...

As I don't have a telly, then much to your surprise , you are proved wrong.

Muppets were never aimed at weans, and currently are post watershed I believe , and are combined with fear & loathing in las Vegas. Hunter S. was never aimed at children either, so again, you get palpitations as you find you are wrong again.

You also chose your team as 'rangers'.

Wooops, the hat trick.

Now if you want to annoy someone who chose a child's cartoon as an avatar, think 'Viking' ;)

Edited by Njord

C'mon, fair do's. There's more than one. Currantly.