Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think they're the obvious choice, but I also think they'd be a disaster given they supposedly want to put folk like Mark Dingwall in high places at the club. It would be like walking away from a car crash and sitting down on a train line while you wait for help to turn up.

Best analogy of the week so far! :lol: :lol:

Definitely a storm brewing down Killie way. Almost all supporters against a newco. It will all depend whether the chairman wants fans or orcs.

No chairman who would vote yes can risk letting it slip atm, Rangers are by no means guaranteed to emerge as a newco.

Anyone who can confidently predict how St Mirren will vote is a better man than me. We are facing our own deadline in two days for acceptance or not of the community buy-out bid which has been ongoing for well over two years. It's 'deal or no deal' time for us tomorrow. Christ knows what is going through Mr Gilmour's head today.

Edited by pozbaird

I don't think he ever had a chance to be fair. We were doing OK until it went tits up so we will never know how he would have done given a level playing field...Yes i know we have cheated for years..i don't need reminded at this time in the morning. ;)

That day at Tannadice was just unbelievable. He dropped Aluko and threw on that young lad Mitchell. It was almost as bad as Mervan against United in the Cup game. I'll never understand that decision..He did throw Aluko on and he scored a wonder goal..if he meant it. ;) .and was outstanding. Yep a poor managerial decision..But then again signing Aluko in the first place was a great decision. Mnay on here laughed about it but he certainly proved everyone of them wrong with some outstanding performances in the run in

You could say the same about Wattie, Eck, Le Guen, Advocaat......:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think they're the obvious choice, but I also think they'd be a disaster given they supposedly want to put folk like Mark Dingwall in high places at the club. It would be like walking away from a car crash and sitting down on a train line while you wait for help to turn up.

Brilliant

Ok here's my guess at the yes or no game.

Yes

Rangers

ICT

Motherwell

Ross County

Kilmarnock

No

Abergreen

Hhearts

Hibernian

Celtic

Dundee Hibernian

St. Mhirren

Saint Jhonstone

Isn't it humorous that Rangers can vote yes when they don't even exist

SUPERB and another jpg to add to the collection!

Who's the 50 foot tall Aberdeen defender with the tiny wee heid'? Wee Paul McGowan and Dougie Imrie will struggle against him. Better play big Parkin & Thommo' against him Danny.

Edited by pozbaird

1339658026[/url]' post='6334067']

I would hate to see McCoist struggling to put a team on the park in the lower league. Loyalty to your club can only go so far and it is time for us all (Rangers supporters) to get real and realise the 'glory days' are gone for a few years. We have to get rid of the established players and start building a team to get us through the lower leagues. I do hope we hang onto a couple of youngsters and manage to loan out the likes of Jamie Ness, Rhys McCabe, Kyle Hutton and 1 or 2 others who we can bring back to the club when/if we get back up the league. Not seeing these young lads careers progress is 1 of the hardest things to take out of all this. I always said in the past that John Fleck would be a first team regular..Now we are destined for the SFL 3 i might finally be proved correct .

Just to clarify, by a few years do you mean, say, for good? Or, given the sudden descent which could very well be imminent for your club, does this now mean that winning the Junior Cup could prove glorious?

The acceleration towards Rangers ultimate demise is increasing; very soon, you may have no manager, no team, and no assets so grand as a patch of grass with which to begin again. Then, the fractured politics endemic in your many, many supporters 'associations' could very possibly lead to an absence of momentum behind one single, secure Rangers entity, just as has been proved by the quite lamentable fundraising efforts of 'ra peepul'. There are no absolutes at present, but indications are that Rangers are on the very point of a profound obliteration.

About five hundred pages back, I seem to recall your alter-ego professing that the diddies will reap what they sow. I was not the only one on here who pointed out the irony of such a statement, and I sense we're about to be proved quite correct. I do, however, commend your passive alias in continuing to visit P&B and calmly discuss events where so many others of all persuasions are trying - and largely failing - to ram it right up you.

Definitely a storm brewing down Killie way. Almost all supporters against a newco. It will all depend whether the chairman wants our orc fans or not.

rolleyes.gif

Edited by itzdrk

I do hope we hang onto a couple of youngsters and manage to loan out the likes of Jamie Ness, Rhys McCabe, Kyle Hutton and 1 or 2 others who we can bring back to the club when/if we get back up the league. Not seeing these young lads careers progress is 1 of the hardest things to take out of all this. I always said in the past that John Fleck would be a first team regular..Now we are destined for the SFL 3 i might finally be proved correct :D

A bit emotional this morning are we?

I would have thought you would be well used seeing 'promising' careers killed by by Rangers. Players who had real potential ruined by the booze culture and old school training, long left behind by the modern game.

So add to the promising youngsters the decent players you bought from other Scottish clubs who had a decent game against you, whose careers your club wrecked. sad.gif

Send another email to your Charman!

If you read back in the thread I got a reply to my latest one yesterday and I am happy with what he has said. The only worry I have is some heid honcho of the supporters' trust was on STV news last night and he mentioned understanding the financial aspect for the club aswell as fans wanting justice. Will be emailing them today.

Edited by stonedsailor

Anyone who can confidently predict how St Mirren will vote is a better man than me. We are facing our own deadline in two days for acceptance or not of the community buy-out bid which has been ongoing for well over two years. It's 'deal or no deal' time for us tomorrow. Christ knows what is going through Mr Gilmour's head today.

Welp I actually totally forgot about that deadline, and I'm slightly pessimistic about the CIC going through. :unsure:

Maybe chuck the Buddies over into the yes camp provisionally.

Gers fan at work is actually saying there is some sort of link between McCoist leaving and Harry Rednap quitting Spurs. Un - fucking - believable :lol: Maybe Harry's heard of the brown envelope culture of Ra Peepul :unsure: