Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Reality? We don't even have a liquidator appointed.

There's a reason for that, too, you know smile.gif

This was reported on June 13 regarding those non-appointed liquidators for old Rangers:

Malcolm Cohen and James Stephen from financial company BDO have been appointed as Joint Liquidators.

"The liquidators will seek to protect any remaining assets, maximise recoveries for the benefit of creditors and investigate the reasons behind the failure of the company."

You should have seen the trouble at the game because of this blatant scam.

There was none at all laugh.gif

Why would there be, its in your clubs own supporters thought process/program not to get annoyed or speak up when not being fairly treated by your club, after all its all for a good cause.

But overall its either a deliberate attempt at making a few extra quid or just plain incompetence one or the other, all calls into question were there really 49,118 supporters inside Ibrox yesterday or were they counting seats twice with season tickets sold plus the tickets snapped up for the day?

This was reported on June 13 regarding those non-appointed liquidators for old Rangers:

And incorrectly reported at that.

BDO: 55 Baker Street, London, W1U 7EU

Switchboard: 020 7486 5888

Give them a call and ask for yourself. I did. I wanted to know why the SPL were able to with-hold prize monies due to a company in administration. They will direct you to D&P. D&P informed me that their next progress report (due at the end of August) will address the issues with the football authorities in Scotland keeping monies from the main body of creditors.

I'm certain I'll find a lot of support for this - it's all to do with integrity, you see.

Happy to help - especially when diddy clubbers and plastics want to reinvent facts smile.gif

Why would there be, its in your clubs own supporters thought process/program not to get annoyed or speak up when not being fairly treated by your club, after all its all for a good cause.

But overall its either a deliberate attempt at making a few extra quid or just plain incompetence one or the other, all calls into question were there really 49,118 supporters inside Ibrox yesterday or were they counting seats twice with season tickets sold plus the tickets snapped up for the day?

There's shite, and then there's ICT shite. A more feeble, looser and altogether less satisfactory shite than the common-garden, everyday shite.

First home game of the new season and 3000 you had last week was it? Here's hoping the insolvent SPL can't pay you for some time yet. I'll be very pleased indeed if your ultimate of diddy clubs hits the wall first smile.gif

Diddy clubbers - wtf are they like laugh.gif

^^^^^ The Rangers Standard audio book subscriber

I'm sure you are as keen as I am to see the right thing done smile.gif

The plastics wont be wanting any of that withheld and tainted SPL cash rightly due to the creditors at large would they? Think of the tax payer, man...it's just not right.

Is it?

Here's hoping the insolvent SPL can't pay you for some time yet. I'll be very pleased indeed if your ultimate of diddy clubs hits the wall first smile.gif

You are a lovely person.

Rangers cheat like f**k and get the authorities bending over to save them (which everyone connected with Rangers/sevco cannot see) and all you want is small clubs to suffer because of it.

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

I'm ever so glad your excuse of a club still exists, just f**k off and die in a corner eh.

I'm sure you are as keen as I am to see the right thing done smile.gif

The plastics wont be wanting any of that withheld and tainted SPL cash rightly due to the creditors at large would they? Think of the tax payer, man...it's just not right.

Is it?

Quite right.

But then I would also not want to take that GU nuggets words at face value. Reads as if he is a cross between Bomber and Leggo in terms of sobriety.

I did. I wanted to know why the SPL were able to with-hold prize monies due to a company in administration.

Cool - Good luck with that !

I take it back in the day you also phoned Ibrox because you wanted to know why Rangers were able to with-hold monies due to a various companies, businesses and football clubs ?

You are a lovely person.

Rangers cheat like f**k and get the authorities bending over to save them (which everyone connected with Rangers/sevco cannot see) and all you want is small clubs to suffer because of it.

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

I'm ever so glad your excuse of a club still exists, just f**k off and die in a corner eh.

And you are, with a screaming degree of obviousness, equally lovely I see.

How, exactly, do you expect supporters of The Rangers to react to the bile and invective? That we might tug a forelock or two?

Good luck with that. Seriously smile.gif

I take it back in the day you also phoned Ibrox because you wanted to know why Rangers were able to with-hold monies due to a various companies, businesses and football clubs ?

Craig Whyte has much to answer for. I can't condone any of his (hopefully) criminal choices.

As I've said often enough - I hope all the guilty parties are brought to book. Not least for the damage they inflicted on our greatest of clubs.

.... and the tax man, how could I forget the tax man - that's money Rangers with-held from every man woman and child in the UK !

Give them a call and ask for yourself. I did. I wanted to know why the SPL were able to with-hold prize monies due to a company in administration. They will direct you to D&P. D&P informed me that their next progress report (due at the end of August) will address the issues with the football authorities in Scotland keeping monies from the main body of creditors.

I'm certain I'll find a lot of support for this - it's all to do with integrity, you see.

Happy to help - especially when diddy clubbers and plastics want to reinvent facts smile.gif

D&P was part of the five way agreement which signed up to this deal, do you think they may have been fobbing you off? rolleyes.gif

D&P was part of the five way agreement which signed up to this deal, do you think they may have been fobbing you off? rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif

They have the shortest arms and longest pockets of any admin I've ever known of.

I hope, but do not expect, that D&P get their arses handed to them on a (court ordered) plate.

Did they actually tell you that they had not been appointed as the forthcoming liquidators?

I understood that the prize money was actually withheld because of old Rangers outstandng debts to several Scottish clubs. And that seems to have put the cat among the European pigeons as Rapid want their outstanding Jelavic cash. And there's the creditors pot which seems rather empty. You'd have thought D&P could have got a fair few quid for the players who ended up out of contract. Davis, McGregor, Naismith, and the others could have brought in at least £5m to the pot. I reckon D&P may have some serious questions to answer.