Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

But he wont, he will deny deflect and disagree, its what dhensbhoys do, then once the SFA find in Rangers favour and tell the SPL to pay, he will dissapear dry.gif

I hope that emergency services have people watching the kingston bridge if that happens.

Yes Norman its been reliably posted :D on Follow Follow that Mr Green jetted into Vienna and handed the cheque across himself, I believe the others are also paid (same source)

But since its FF lets just say maybe paid, not wanting to be a dehnsebhoy and commit myself without proper proof :P

Or instead of being a dimwitted swallower of everything Green spouts, how about asking, oh, I dunno, "If they've paid all their debts, why are Rapid Vienna talking about legal action - oh, and why are Dundee United still waiting for their cup money (payable on the day)?"

See, Tedi, if you were to stop licking the arse of anyone who promises to make it all better and let you still be Ra Peepul, and ask a few searching questions, you might be able to move on.

Mind you, an inability to ask questions of your masters is what got you into this state in the first place.

Follow Follow - proof that if you give infinite monkeys infinite keyboards they'll just type gibberish.

A question you should be asking yourself. Going back through the last 24 hours posts it's clear that Tedi has taken the time to explain everything to you carefully, trying to make sure that you don't get confused and you understand it.

Personally Tedi has far more patience than me, as i'd have told you do one long ago.

A question everyone should ask themselves, if Tedi is so reliably informed that he believed the five stars on the old Rangers shirt were for 5 SPL titles why the f**k would anyone take anything that he has to say seriously?

We are an SFL team now

Why would we have stars on a jersey for a league we dont even play in?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer - This post is completely free from having to using 3rd party website or other snide remarks designed to aid my argument :)

Tedi shows his in depth knowledge of his former club.

How many of those stars are supposedly earned by winning the SFL Championship? Really mate? How fcuking dense are you?

SS gives Tedi a get out clause.

Obviously not as thick as you judging by your apparant need to throw insults behind your no sense statement

Those stars are for winning the SPL title, we now play for the SFL, why would we put those stars on a shirt that represent wins for a league we no loger play in

Tedi hammers home how reliable his posts are.

Tedi shows his in depth knowledge of his former club.

SS gives Tedi a get out clause.

Tedi hammers home how reliable his posts are.

Tedi is the sort of Rangers fan that our great club can easily do without, demented abortions have more intelligence than he does. Don't judge all of us upon what he and that other demented abortion Bennett posts on this forum.

Edited by McCoist Must Stay

Thx Stone but you forgot the post 5 mins later where I admitted I got it wrong, putting that quote not suit your little display?

By the way

Have you had a reply to any of your letters, you know the ones to the CAB, Trading Standards and the SFL, surely all them cant be giving you the cold shoulder?

You only admitted you got it wrong after everyone else pointed and laughed, perhaps you might like to go back and quote it for yourself? Just to keep everything in context.

Tedi is the sort of Rangers fan that our great club can easily do without, demented abortions have more intelligence than he does. Don't judge all of us upon what he and that other demented abortion Bennett posts on this forum.

Not sure which can be likened to a demented abortion more. Is it-

A Sevconian who pretends that Rangers still exist or

A Sellick fan pretending to be a Rangers fan?

Either way both of them get my vote for tribute act of the season. ;)

Edited by stonedsailor

You only admitted you got it wrong after everyone else pointed and laughed, perhaps you might like to go back and quote it for yourself? Just to keep everything in context.

And when HMRC, BDO, the SPL, SFA et al finally bury oldco, newco self-destructs and Charlie rides off back to CleckHuddersFax with his pockets bulging, will Tedi, Bennett, Bendarroch and the rest:

A) Admit they were wrong all along, and apologise to those of us who tried, in the face of relentless stupidity, constant abuse and eternal arrogance, to enlighten them. Or

B) Crawl back into their cycle of Frosty Jack and spousal abuse, while scanning the horizon for an Extremely Rich Chinese Man and claiming that the Juniors is where New New rangers fans always wanted to be, and Saltcoats and Irvine are glad of the boost to their economies from sales of fireworks and pies (because, even then, Ally won't walk away - it's the only job he'll ever have in footballbiggrin.gif)

Or maybe he is asking why the SPL have either been completely incompetent for the past 10 years and have just missed what was being declared to them (They were never hidden and always declared in the audited accounts under the term Remuneration Trust) or do they now some other agenda

I dont think the Juninho situation is unrelated nonsense but it has been swept under the carpet

Who is paying fo all of this? Not the SPL they have no money, they still have not paid the £600k to the SPL clubs, its now over 2 months late, Hearts cant pay wages and they have blamed the SPL

So who is paying for it? are Celtic or Peter L putting any money forward for this?

FFS TEDI ! :blink: the EBT scheme was a pension fund dude ! A FUCKING PENSION FUND MAN !

It is not the jurisdiction of the SPL & SFA to investigate MURRAY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS PLC's EBT pension scheme is it ? and since when is it the SFA & SPL's duty on telling any company outwith any football club ie: Rangers Football club PLC in this case on how to implement MURRAY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS PLC pension funds EH ?.

YES Rangers did have in their accounts that they were running a pension fund for retired members of staff under MURRAY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS PLC and that is all !.Rangers did not declare they were effectively giving their players tax free bonuses meaning they should have told the SFA & SPL they were paying players tax free bonuses as WAGES !.

Now if the BIG TAX CASE goes against the oldco then HMRC have effectively ruled the loans by law as a TAX FREE BONUS.This will then make the payments to players as TAXABLE INCOME and should have been declared to the SFA & SPL and that is that.This would mean sanctions on the newco for not declaring full payments/wages as required within the rules of the associations.

The side letters are a different thing and there is plenty of evidence of them and will be presented in the BIG TAX CASE as proof of deliberate misuse of the EBT PENSION FUND ! see how I keep mentioning PENSION FUND here.When proven in court with the side letter contracts that Murray abused a pension fund to avoid paying tax in order to manipulate the wage structure to his advantage to procure better quality players than Rangers could have bought otherwise.

CHEATING TO WIN CUPS & TITLES by financial doping.Your beloved team would have had to have had lesser quality players on the park if all tax was paid properly,meaning your team had a fixed advantage on the field long before a ball was kicked.Any game your team narrowly won or drew could have been a draw or a loss otherwise without these better quality players.

Which begs the question.... In all those years of financial cheating through dual contracts. If rangers had acted correctly, where would they have finished, realistically.

Also... If it took rangers 50m worth of cheating, to be on a level playing field with Celtic. What makes sevco fans think that if they get promoted to the SPL, that they will be able to compete with Celtic?

Prior to the dual contracts, did rangers not have a financial foot up as MIM was making money from Rangers competitors to rebuild their grounds? Money that went from the MIM bank account straight into the Rangers bank account?

I'm sure there is an article that shows they were getting endless cash injections from the bank, prior to this to allow them to compete.

Before they passed away, was there a time in Murray's stewardship that rangers competed with the opposition on a level playing field, without 3rd party financial assistance?

Edited by dave.j

FFS TEDI ! :blink: the EBT scheme was a pension fund dude ! A FUCKING PENSION FUND MAN !

It is not the jurisdiction of the SPL & SFA to investigate MURRAY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS PLC's EBT pension scheme is it ? and since when is it the SFA & SPL's duty on telling any company outwith any football club ie: Rangers Football club PLC in this case on how to implement MURRAY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS PLC pension funds EH ?.

YES Rangers did have in their accounts that they were running a pension fund for retired members of staff under MURRAY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS PLC and that is all !.Rangers did not declare they were effectively giving their players tax free bonuses meaning they should have told the SFA & SPL they were paying players tax free bonuses as WAGES !.

Now if the BIG TAX CASE goes against the oldco then HMRC have effectively ruled the loans by law as a TAX FREE BONUS.This will then make the payments to players as TAXABLE INCOME and should have been declared to the SFA & SPL and that is that.This would mean sanctions on the newco for not declaring full payments/wages as required within the rules of the associations.

The side letters are a different thing and there is plenty of evidence of them and will be presented in the BIG TAX CASE as proof of deliberate misuse of the EBT PENSION FUND ! see how I keep mentioning PENSION FUND here.When proven in court with the side letter contracts that Murray abused a pension fund to avoid paying tax in order to manipulate the wage structure to his advantage to procure better quality players than Rangers could have bought otherwise.

CHEATING TO WIN CUPS & TITLES by financial doping.Your beloved team would have had to have had lesser quality players on the park if all tax was paid properly,meaning your team had a fixed advantage on the field long before a ball was kicked.Any game your team narrowly won or drew could have been a draw or a loss otherwise without these better quality players.

Unfortunately, you are correct. But the demented abortions on here such as Tedi and Bennett will never admit the truth. The intelligent fans such as myself don't have a problem with admitting that the old club cheated and that they should be stripped of all the trophies that they won during those years in which they were cheating. The old club is dead and it is time to move on with the new club. Hopefully by the end of December all these issues will be resolved and we can all get back to focusing our full attention upon the football on the park.

The Traynor article is actually quite similar to the posts from some of the more articulate Rangers fans on the 'Title Stripping' thread.

It's comprehensible and on a superficial level it makes some kind of bald sense, but the gist of it has very little to do with the actual issues at hand. He ignores the precedent of clubs being hammered for registration 'errors' and he claims that worries about cost represent a convincing argument in leaving the matter well alone.

I heard him saying similar stuff on the radio last week. It's really ludicrous, but then that's been his thing throughout this.

I used to think he was a clever guy playing a populist game to pander to tabloid readers and moronic phone-in contributors. I honestly don't know if he's really that cynical or not. A couple of times lately, I've thought he's just given up trying, but I don't know.

Remember though, he's not trying to win over the deranged - he knows he'd lose that argument. He's trying to pander to dafties and he's been wrong about this stuff all summer.

Edited by Monkey Tennis