Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am enjoying reading the seethe from Sevco fans today. No doubt this is amplified because of the result last night.

Don't fret too much about it guys, it took ICT 10 years from their inception as a new club to win the trophy so you have a bit of time left yet. Mind you we had to build a team from the scraps of our two Highland league predecessors' teams. We never had the luxury of having a pool of SPL standard players, then again you never really either because when Rangers died most the squad did not want to know about Sevco, did they? Anyway, I'm sure you'll get their in the end, the feeling you get when your new team lifts their first ever trophy is immense. You'll enjoy it when it comes in a season or two, just be patient.

The Rangers management and CEO have faced more disrepute charges in 3 months than St Johnstone representatives have in our 120 odd year history.

Dishonourable and of ill-repute.

Is it not about time they decided CG is "not a fit and proper person" and tellt him to get tae?

absolutely spot on, a man with so little care for the effect his stupid outbursts have on the general atmosphere around sevcoites and the people of Scotland who have to live with them shouldn't be allowed near the game. He's taking them back decades, playing up to bigotry and paranoia in order to advance his feckin investment, then he'll feck off back to Yorkshire and leave with his pockets stuffed with ih peepul's hard-earned money and not care for the bitter, angry and divided fools he's left behind or the long term poisonous effects they'll have on the country.

Yawn .. Bennett's usual semantics .. the Celtic allocation was sold out ages ago .. ergo hard to get .. and the following games also.

Some tickets have been returned by Benfica and have been made available .. whoopee Bennett . a limited number. .. we'll still have sold close to 2.7 times the amount of seats that you managed .. sticking in the craw a wee bit as you see you club swirling down the plughole ??

Orly

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/celtic/details/event.aspx?itemref=5761

Tickets are available for various parts of ground, another Dhenseboy myth debunked 8)

Sold out allocation and tickets like gold dust --- my arse :lol:

There will be no gate sharing. Share TV, sponsorship and outside money round more equally, but the gates should be kept by the club. So Sellick and Newco have much more paying fans, they always did, it's only really since the advent of the SPL that Scottish fitbaw has gone so far down the toilet.

The Champions League money also skews things, but I don't imagine there'll be much call for Sellick to share that out between us diddies either.

The remaining half of the old firm will lose their rights to veto any sharing of cash outside them and their former best buddy/biggest enemy, but I don't see any need for the wee teams to get handouts from the gate receipts.

Are you privy to information concerning SPL clubs?

Unless the SPL gets money in this year to make up the shortfall then gate sharing could be possibility next season. Especially with legal costs from the EBT/double contract/side letters/Celtic must have those titles investigation running at a few £million and at set to rise even further.

Or you'll do what exactly scheme boy?

You're a class act.

Tell it to Liewell. He's clearly aware there are moves afoot from the diddy clubs to grab at the plastics cash. How far will they go in their demands remains to be seen. And no precious veto powers to hand.

I expect trouble.

smile.gif

Not going to happen, regardless of how much you fantasise about it to distract yourself from the pishflaps, mid-table-4th-tier, start up tribute act that you follow, and the fact you have the worst manager in the league. And even if by some insane turn of events they do decide to go ahead with some sort of money sharing scheme, when sevco apparently eventually get to your "rightful place" at the top, you'll be sharing too. Oh no, wait, Charlie with more disrepute charges than suits wants to keep you in the SFL doesn't he?

Unless the SPL gets money in this year to make up the shortfall then gate sharing could be possibility next season. Especially with legal costs from the EBT/double contract/side letters/Celtic must have those titles investigation running at a few £million and at set to rise even further.

For once Bennett I hope you are correct, I hope that once the SPL implement the system the SFL follow suit.

A £10M fine for Rangers, paid by Sevco per agreement to transfer the SFA membership number to the new club, plus shared gates might inject some life back into Scottish football as a whole. All paid for by Celtic and Sevco fans, perfect.

Gold dust as easy to get a hold of as Celtic tickets.

I see pedantry is prevalent on the forums again.

See if you give gold dust to Ramsdens, can you get (mair)second hand fitba' trophies in exchange? Better tell Charlie. Cos they're no gonnae get any new wans fur a while.

Edited by Happy Buddie

Haha, am I privvy to information? You're the ones certain it will happen, so please do tell us where you're getting this information from since you seem so sure.

It won't happen, and there is no call for it to happen. Apart from among sevco fans like you who are fuckin desperate for it to happen so they can have some kind of small ammo to throw back at their one time rivals who are in the champions league while sevco are sadfacing away in the third division, unable to win away from home and getting dumped out of the diddy cups to dwindling crowds.

Feck Sevco, I'm just gonnie start calling youse Fourth Lanark. The decline is underway.

Haha, am I privvy to information? You're the ones certain it will happen, so please do tell us where you're getting this information from since you seem so sure.

It won't happen, and there is no call for it to happen. Apart from among sevco fans like you who are fuckin desperate for it to happen so they can have some kind of small ammo to throw back at their one time rivals who are in the champions league while sevco are sadfacing away in the third division, unable to win away from home and getting dumped out of the diddy cups to dwindling crowds.

Feck Sevco, I'm just gonnie start calling youse Fourth Lanark. The decline is underway.

From the same place as you it would appear, the nver ending rumour mill.

Your opinion, plenty of people would say that there is an appetite for it amongst non old firmers. Time will tell, i hope you're right as i don't think it's right but ....

Oh no please for the love of god have mercy and don't call us that, anyhting but that.

From the same place as you it would appear, the nver ending rumour mill.

Your opinion, plenty of people would say that there is an appetite for it amongst non old firmers. Time will tell, i hope you're right as i don't think it's right but ....

Oh no please for the love of god have mercy and don't call us that, anyhting but that.

Everyone is a non old firmer now Benny. The Old firm died on the 12 th of June.

According to that .. if it's still 100% accurate .. there's 36 tickets available outwith the Benfica sections .. and the total unsold is less than 600 .. so roughly 59,600 ...

Aye you win Bennett .. :lol::lol::lol:

36 tickets, are you using a seville calculator? Gold dust my arse ;)

I think Charles Green is missing something here with regards American based supporters.

I mind a few years ago a certain Scottish club was to become the focus of a reality tv show where a number of the best young American players would join the team and propel the club up from 'Worst to First' in an ultimate underdog story. Part of this was also that the fans would be involved in such things as picking the team.

Could be a good reality show already, can you imagine the viewers on the edge of their seats as 'goodguy' Chuck Green fights the power of the football authorities and more, against the odds, would be great TV.