Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers fans are just trolling cause their club are in deep shits, plus on a nervous breakdown as well.

End is nigh.

No doubts about that. dry.gif

On another note, I see Annan's chief Henry McClelland has dismissed McCoist's claims that the Galabank 3G pitch was to blame for the Sevconians poor performance and David Templeton's injury.

McClelland said: “If Man United and Chelsea can play a Champions League Final in Moscow on an artificial pitch the same as we have, I’m pretty sure two Third Division sides can at Galabank.”

This is The Rangers, son. It's why there's a thread running to thousands of pages on a non-Rangers supporter site laugh.gif

Look around Scottish club message boards - threads like this are repeated endlessly. We are the news. And we welcome and completely understand the fascination.

Seriously, what a complete idiot. I mean, you do realise this is a thread running for thousands of pages of non-orcs having a right good laugh at the joke your lot have become. Something to brag about right enough.

By that standard, people still "care" about Gary Glitter but hardly anyone "cares" any more about Mud or The Sweet, and it's got nothing to do with their music.

Rampant, disgusting criminality tends to garner more attention than quietly plodding around doing what you've always done.

How could I possibly disagree? You mention Gary Glitter and disgusting criminality.

Your candour is much appreciated.

Seriously, what a complete idiot. I mean, you do realise this is a thread running for thousands of pages of non-orcs having a right good laugh at the joke your lot have become. Something to brag about right enough.

Laugh whilst you can. Seriously, enjoy it now. That's a particularly entertaining comment in light of Green's statement on Ross County being one of the clubs who were rail-roaded into voting against The Rangers smile.gif

And no amount of pishy barbs from diddy clubbers can hide this huge, very public testimony to our status - we are the news. Threads like this validate that fact better than anything I could ever offer.

After all, there's no need to brag when Stevie Wonder can see the truth of the matter.

Laugh whilst you can. Seriously, enjoy it now. That's a particularly entertaining comment in light of Green's statement on Ross County being one of the clubs who were rail-roaded into voting against The Rangers smile.gif

And no amount of pishy barbs from diddy clubbers can hide this huge, very public testimony to our status - we are the news. Threads like this validate that fact better than anything I could ever offer.

After all, there's no need to brag when Stevie Wonder can see the truth of the matter.

Ok you believe that

Remember, you've got nobody to blame but yourselves for the death of the club known as Rangers

McClelland said: "If Man United and Chelsea can play a Champions League Final in Moscow on an artificial pitch the same as we have, I'm pretty sure two Third Division sides can at Galabank."

"However UEFA ordered that the 2008 European Champions League final hosted in the same stadium in May 2008 must take place on grass, so a temporary natural grass field was installed just for the final."

Damn the facts. There's so much nonsensical, invented pish on this thread it's unbelievable.

Literally laugh.gif

I do hope you're not making light of someones disabilities? :rolleyes:

Regardless of what ever you call it, Sevco were not voted into the SPL, its done and dusted.

This is coming across as sour grapes from CG because your club is not running away with the 3rd Division (can't win away from Mordor) and out of the Ramsden Cup to a club a fraction the size of yours.

Also the 'we are the news' is more like 'the gift that keeps on giving'.:lol:

Edited by CityDave

I do hope you're not making light of someones disabilities? :rolleyes:

Curious - I don't remember anything of this nature from you before when, for example, dhensebhore was pouring out his homophobia. I didn't mind it - he was just having a dig after all.

But you? Sensitive are we? Humour bypass? Gum-bumping as an excuse for having nothing of import to say?

Diddy clubbers and the plastics - wtf are they like smile.gif

Homophobia, in the current accepted usage of the word, IS a form of bigotry. In literal translation, it would mean "fear of men" or "fear of the same", dependent on whether the root was Latin or Greek. But in your underpopulated brain, bigotry is all about your wee parochial squabble between you and your business partners.

Still, that's as complex as yer average rangers fan can handle. One only has to read your posting history, and that of your two amigos. Taking faux-offence when you feel you might score some points or cannot muster a reasoned argument, while roundly abusing anyone who doesn't share the same narrow mindset.

Yes Norman i do know what homophobia is thank you very much.

I'm not offended by Dhenseboys homophobia, water off a ducks back mate, just a bit fed up with his hypocrisy.

I'm married to a coloured girl .. and black is offensive .. don't you know ?

Edit: You don't know me at all Bennett. I have never claimed to better or worse than the next man. So let me tell you a wee story about a workplace not that many moons ago ... I worked alongside a Rangers guy .. not a bad lad, quite articulate, good sense of humour and enjoyable company on a night out .. One of the guys he grew up with (think he was Jambo, matters not) from his school days came was introduced into the Friday night crowd .. The two of them even went on annual golfing holidays with other single lads to far flung destinations ...

Now six months after I met this guy he outed himself in the pub one night in front of everyone ... have guess who doesn't talk to him anymore ... ??

The guy who had only known him for only six months .. or the guy he grew up with up since his childhood ...

Give up the psychological analysis bullshit .. you are clearly crap at it ... :P

None of that has any relevance to your posting of homophobic comments on the internet. No matter how you try to justify it, it's pretty obvious that using that word in the manner you did - was intended to be derogatory.

I think the SPL have done very well from The Rangers as far as greedily grabbing cash goes. Sporting integrity clearly pays laugh.gif

But, the SPL's day in the Sun is drawing to a close.

We all know it smile.gif

I don't know, a ten million quid fine for Rangers' cheating paid for by the Sevco fans through Charles Green's new club as per agreement made in order to transfer Rangers' old membership number onto the new club.

I think there may well be a few more fines in the offing as well. Craig Whyte got fined £200k and banned from Scottish football for life for the disrepute charge, Green seems to be proving to be a repeat offender. What can he expect if found guilty?

The rebuilding of Scottish football will be funded from the Sevconians' pockets. Pleasing.