Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Flanked = either side. You're not very clever are you ;)

So now i've 2 questions for you.

What has done Imran Ahmed done that makes him a sectarian knuckledragger?

Same for the chubby bloke?

And they are on either side, doesn't need to be directly ;)

Fat bigot is Thomas Mathers. Often on things like the Nolan show.

Amazing what you learn on P&B these days.

Rangers director Imran Ahmed is a sectarian knuckledragger and flute bander :lol:

You know very very well I wasn't referring to Ahmed, and for the record also in the room but not in the picture was that Red Hand Commando piece of shoite that is Greens guide over there.

You know very very well I wasn't referring to Ahmed, and for the record also in the room but not in the picture was that Red Hand Commando piece of shoite that is Greens guide over there.

You clearly did state that Imran Ahmed was a sectarian kunuckledragger and a flute bander. I've quoted it so you can't edit it out.

You clearly did state that Imran Ahmed was a sectarian kunuckledragger and a flute bander. I've quoted it so you can't edit it out.

Why would I edit it ya plum? The 2 on the outside of the 4 are what would be known as the 'flankers'...

So you concentrate on semantics of 'flanked' and say nothing of the scumball.......Sevco fans at their best :)

And they are on either side, doesn't need to be directly ;)

Fat bigot is Thomas Mathers. Often on things like the Nolan show.

Yes it does.

For those of us who can't be arsed with the whole NI thing who is this Mr Mathers chap and what is the Nolan show?

Why would I edit it ya plum? The 2 on the outside of the 4 are what would be known as the 'flankers'...

So you concentrate on semantics of 'flanked' and say nothing of the scumball.......Sevco fans at their best :)

Not what you said, you said that Green was flanked by sectarian knuckle draggers and flute banders.

And calling a Rangers director a scumball isn't called for.

Yes it does.

For those of us who can't be arsed with the whole NI thing who is this Mr Mathers chap and what is the Nolan show?

No it doesn't. Do flankers in rugby only have 1 person inbetween?

Mathers is a sectarian fukwit member of an Ardoynes flute band, who often calls up phone-ins etc berating the population about how downtrodden the poor Prods are. Stephen Nolan is a radio show host who has a show sometimes on 5Live and a daily one in the 6 Counties.

No it doesn't. Do flankers in rugby only have 1 person inbetween?

Mathers is a sectarian fukwit member of an Ardoynes flute band, who often calls up phone-ins etc berating the population about how downtrodden the poor Prods are. Stephen Nolan is a radio show host who has a show sometimes on 5Live and a daily one in the 6 Counties.

This appears to say more about your views and prejudices than anything else, i don't know enough/anything about the guy so i can't really get into a debate about him. The NI stuff is boring and something i've no interest in.

My God! Are you really suggesiting that the brevity of Whyte's spell in charge was as the result of some coup, whereby he was overthrown by rebellious fans?

He killed the club you clown - that's why he's no longer (overtly) connected to it.

Whyte's days ended with his appearance on the steps at the front door of Ibrox. He spoke of how he intended to solve the problems he helped create, but the support made clear how welcome he would be going forward.

For his own safety, the polis advised the c**t never to darken our doorstep again. Do you still want to pretend that his time at Rangers was not ended by the support? One day Whyte will find himself in the wrong place at the wrong time and those polis warnings wont help him or protect him. Tragic really. Isn't it?

And, far from being dead, we're on the way back to the very top where we belong. I'd enjoy that shock victory whilst you can instead - its memory will fade soon enough as your diddy club disappears back to obscurity where it belongs.

This appears to say more about your views and prejudices than anything else, i don't know enough/anything about the guy so i can't really get into a debate about him. The NI stuff is boring and something i've no interest in.

Well you brought it up for debate when you said the picture of Green semi-flanked by 2 sectarian scumballs had no sectarian connotations.

If you didn't know if there was/wasn't you should have left it alone.

It's only a photo, i see no sectarian content in it. I'd say that this says more about your prejudices than anything else

The collective, visceral response to a photograph speaks volumes of the closed mind approach by diddy clubbers and plastics to all things Rangers. And they wonder why they elicit little more then scorn in response to their keyboard hammering ways and message of hate.

Diddy clubbers and the plastics - wtf are they like?

smile.gif

I'd enjoy that shock victory whilst you can instead - its memory will fade soon enough as your diddy club disappears back to obscurity where it belongs.

Is that really designed to be some kind of taunt?

My club is indeed obscure. This doesn't trouble me. If it did, I'd back one with a larger support and a higher profile.

I choose not to.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

The collective, visceral response to a photograph speaks volumes of the closed mind approach by diddy clubbers and plastics to all things Rangers. And they wonder why they elicit little more then scorn in response to their keyboard hammering ways and message of hate.

Diddy clubbers and the plastics - wtf are they like?

smile.gif

I'm still not sure if you are an alias taking the piss, or if you truly believe the nonsense you come out with