Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers Tax-Case@rangerstaxcase Alex Rae interview: ex-players are right to be worried. They can be forced to pay the tax Rangers didn't.
Rangers Tax-Case@rangerstaxcase

Alex Rae: on helicopter Sunday, every RFC player would benefit from an EBT. Many would not have been there if paid less. It was cheating.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18148818

Alex Rae - Midfielder who arrived at Ibrox in 2004 and spent two years there. He played 34 games and scored once.

Amount - £569,000

Side letter evidence seen by BBC - Yes

:o

I'm still not sure if you are an alias taking the piss, or if you truly believe the nonsense you come out with

A perfect example of the diddy clubber and plastic outlook.

Any Rangers supporter questioning the endless streams of pish must automatically be taking the piss.

The truth is in fact the opposite. A simple refusal to accept your nonsense as fact.

The collective, visceral response to a photograph speaks volumes of the closed mind approach by diddy clubbers and plastics to all things Rangers. And they wonder why they elicit little more then scorn in response to their keyboard hammering ways and message of hate.

Diddy clubbers and the plastics - wtf are they like?

smile.gif

I love it when this guy does his "absolutely everyone *except Rangers fans* is stupid and insane" thing.

I mean, the idea that everyone is wrong and mental and that only Rangers fans are sane would be ridiculous in normal circumstances. After years of the Zombies denying that their club was going to the wall, pretending that it hadn't died and spreading their bigotry legs to every passing conman willing to tickle their petty hatreds, it's just hilarious.

Honestly, this mob couldn't be any more comical and easily-deceived if they all put on orange wigs and huge clown shoes, then stood about shouting "No, I'm telling you, the word 'gullible' totally is in the dictionary!".

The collective, visceral response to a photograph speaks volumes of the closed mind approach by diddy clubbers and plastics to all things Rangers. And they wonder why they elicit little more then scorn in response to their keyboard hammering ways and message of hate.

Diddy clubbers and the plastics - wtf are they like?

smile.gif

Still can't believe that Wunfellaff has labelled Imran Ahmed a "sectarian knuckledragger", just because he's a Rangers director. I thought that in this day and age we'd have moved on from such narrow minded agendas.

1348921243[/url]' post='6668570']

Whyte's days ended with his appearance on the steps at the front door of Ibrox. He spoke of how he intended to solve the problems he helped create, but the support made clear how welcome he would be going forward.

For his own safety, the polis advised the c**t never to darken our doorstep again. Do you still want to pretend that his time at Rangers was not ended by the support? One day Whyte will find himself in the wrong place at the wrong time and those polis warnings wont help him or protect him. Tragic really. Isn't it?

And, far from being dead, we're on the way back to the very top where we belong. I'd enjoy that shock victory whilst you can instead - its memory will fade soon enough as your diddy club disappears back to obscurity where it belongs.

Quite true but also quite sad that Rangers leadership and also the press and referees are darkened by the violent cohort of the clubs support. Personally I'd walk away if my club was infiltrated by eejits as I wouldn't want to be associated with them, but credit to you that you recognise it is a major problem.

Next question is: do you and Rangers care enough to do much about it?

Edited by Drainfish

Still can't believe that Wunfellaff has labelled Imran Ahmed a "sectarian knuckledragger", just because he's a Rangers director. I thought that in this day and age we'd have moved on from such narrow minded agendas.

You've got to be on the wind up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear i'm not sure what i find most laughable here. That wunfellaff thought that those two pics were funny or that someone took the time to actually make them dry.gif

So that means you find the 3rd one funny then :) , you know, the one flanking the other two...........

I see only two pics and let it go, you made an arse of yourself over the flanking thing but let it go now.

I think you will find you made an arse over the sectarian picture of Green and the 3rd pic is there via a link.........go on, you know you want to look. Its of your boys in action yesterday :)

I think you will find you made an arse over the sectarian picture of Green and the 3rd pic is there via a link.........go on, you know you want to look. Its of your boys in action yesterday :)

So it's a link and not a pic then dry.gif

You're not very good at this.