Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

It's been said many times before, there should never have been any votes to allow you anywhere, you should've been told to apply for the 3rd like everyone else, take it or leave it & shut the fuck up.

But you lot cant see that & dont appreciate it.

Why the anger? All the reasonable Bears who post on here are thankful to the SFL for admitting us. We don't see it as demotion from The SPL but as acceptance by The SFL. We very much appreciate it.

Maybe it would be useful to confine your ideas to what Gers fans post on this forum and I think you'll find most agree with me.

I havent posted on here for a while as i felt there was no point in getting involved in slanging matches with supporters of every other club who feel like saying their bit on what had happened to my club. But reading this post today i feel i must say that i disagree with kincardine in that i do feel there are a large amount of supporters in our ranks who want to blame everyone but ourselves for our situation. But in saying that i must say i dont believe that the majority buy into this 'agenda' opinion. So in that i feel kincardine has a point. For the constant posting of others saying the fans of my club buy into this agenda is based on the fans who purport this type of behavioural trends. Every club has fans of every ilk; rich, poor, intelligent, clever... But to use the opinions of the minority of our support as evidence of the majority is as weak an argument as is possible to display weakens any valid point you may wish to make.

Guest Kincardine

I take it back .. it was uncalled for and simply force of habit .... You treat others with respect so I should return the compliment when engaging with you. Please accept my apology and retraction.

What I mean is you wouldn't do that to anyone else ..

Fair doos. Thanks for the comment.

Why laughable? Do you think that I am, "A greenie hound"?

I am very happy to post opinions that are unpopular. I, also, defend Rangers to the hilt whilst depracating comments from a few untutored Bears. I am hardly on a greeny chase.

But who is tutoring you Kincardine? Chucky? Dingbat? Certainly someone who will not tell the truth until the cash has been scalped :D

Why laughable? Do you think that I am, "A greenie hound"?

I am very happy to post opinions that are unpopular. I, also, defend Rangers to the hilt whilst depracating comments from a few untutored Bears. I am hardly on a greeny chase.

"Depracating" isn't anywhere NEAR a real word. Well, it is(if its the one I think it is), but it's one you wouldn't normally use so, when you do, you'd take care to spell it properly. So how thick are the untutored bearz?

Guest Kincardine

I havent posted on here for a while as i felt there was no point in getting involved in slanging matches with supporters of every other club who feel like saying their bit on what had happened to my club. But reading this post today i feel i must say that i disagree with kincardine in that i do feel there are a large amount of supporters in our ranks who want to blame everyone but ourselves for our situation. But in saying that i must say i dont believe that the majority buy into this 'agenda' opinion. So in that i feel kincardine has a point. For the constant posting of others saying the fans of my club buy into this agenda is based on the fans who purport this type of behavioural trends. Every club has fans of every ilk; rich, poor, intelligent, clever... But to use the opinions of the minority of our support as evidence of the majority is as weak an argument as is possible to display weakens any valid point you may wish to make.

Davie, you have a reasonable point. Two things, though:

1. Learn to punctuate: it would make your post much more readable and cogent.

2. I limit my comments to P&B Bears.

I stand by my statement: "Every normal Bear who posts on here knows that we are responsible for our own demise."

Davie, you have a reasonable point. Two things, though:

1. Learn to punctuate: it would make your post much more readable and cogent.

2. I limit my comments to P&B Bears.

I stand by my statement: "Every normal Bear who posts on here knows that we are responsible for our own demise."

WTF?! wink.gif

Genius! wink.giflaugh.gif

How come it shows correctly when you quote it :unsure: but on op or anybody else? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

Ach have some more :D

And this classic from mid February 8)

Guest Kincardine

Kincardine, apologies over the punctuation. I'm glad you weren't my english teacher! ha

No problem. You had sensible stuff to say but it got lost in 450 words without a full stop.

Are you staying in Burnbank? My first job was in Whistleberry Road. Mind you, that was probably before yer maw was born.

This one is class as well

:D Its well worth revisiting them from time to time as so much has happened and he reminds you of stuff otherwise forgotten..

The Bob Dylan one cracks me up every time too...very clever guy.

"@TomEnglishSport: My Scotland on Sunday column tomorrow: Charles Green and the 500m Rangers fans worldwide. That's 7% of the world's population by the way"

e14419.gif