Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye Tedi you've got us there mate, even if that is true and not doctored (wouldn't be hard) it's the weekend sandwiched between a CL game (remember those eh Fivestars .. )

CL game v Benfica .. packed house .. big ticket prices .. think we posted about the revenues here before Tedi ...

SPL game even at 31,000 .... @ SPL prices (and remember the season tickets TEDI) ...

Cup game Tue - 14,000 only - I know .. but let's see

60,000 plus + 31,000 + 14,000 @ the prices we charge Tedi .. fcuk a duck Tedster .. that's a shyte load of money for those 7 days ... what did the Sevco monkeys make again ????

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

105,000 seats sold over the period of 7 days ... and Tedi's attempt at point scoring was what?! laugh.gif

All the smilies will not hide your pain Dhenster, you just proved my point 60K for the glory matches 30k (weekend) matches for the ordinary games against SPL Dundee, while we get 45K for Montrose

Oh I believe their is another letter showing how Celtic lied about the opening fixture too, again strathclyde police confirming it was 5k under what was reported, will dig it out for you later when I get home :)

Those half-priced season and match day tickets sold for Ibrox to mostly children and senior citizens will never lift your new club up from Scotland's fourth tier league (Div3) to the European Champions League (mega-millions). You zombies just don't get it at all, never have, and never will. Not that i am complaining, it is very amusing. smile.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Dhenslad isn't seeing the bigger picture here.

Champions leaue game - on the face of it a nice little earner but still a lot costs to be incurred and i remember the post about revenues Dhensboy but it was debunked pretty quickly when it was explained that not every ticket would be a full priced one.

SPL game, half full stadium. Merch sold will obviously be down and Celtic still have to cater for a larger crowd incase all the season ticket holders turn up, not to mention policing and stewarding costs. Also i can see a lot of celtic fans not bothering with season tickets next season, beating SPL teams in an one horse race appears to hold little interest for the celtic faithful.

Celtics league cup prices are similar to ours and with only 14'000 turning up that aint looking good bhoys.

http://www.celticfc.net/tickets_home

I'd be pretty worried if i was in charge at celtic, the fans don't seem interested in the bread and butter games this season and are only turing out for the Euro nights.

1350307460[/url]' post='6715838']

http://www.whatdothe...0Disclosure.pdf

Strathclyde Police is my source

WV27-Celtic-v-Dundee.jpg

Actual bums on seats is required by the police for health and safety whereas the actual ticket sales which Include season ticket sales are different, if Celtic where trying anything funny they would be saying actual ticket sales were the same as the police figure thus hiding the thousands of £s So your evidence actual shows Celtic are being honest unlike the tax dodgerssmile.gif

Glad we got that cleared up, Tedi was defending Celtic with the police letter.

Incidentally, what was the reply to the letter sent re the east stirling game, that was the one with the delayed kick off yeah?

and if we can get back on topic. tedi, can you answer my questions regarding club v company...

Actual bums on seats is required by the police for health and safety whereas the actual ticket sales which Include season ticket sales are different, if Celtic where trying anything funny they would be saying actual ticket sales were the same as the police figure thus hiding the thousands of £s So your evidence actual shows Celtic are being honest unlike the tax dodgerssmile.gif

Missing the point spectacuarly, Celtic fans are not bothering to turn up for the bread and butter games and it's only going to get worse in the 3 or 4 years it may take us to get back up to the SPL. Future season ticket sales may well decline as many fans decide that the one horse race just isn't worth their hard earned cash.

Not all rosey in the celtic garden after all.

Half price my arse, you keep bleating on about this half price shite

Adult ST prices were reduced by either 22% or 33% (majority)

Kids and Consessions are healthy at Ibrox like most seasons, we have a good core young support but not its not any higher than previous years

Bullshit.

Missing the point spectacuarly, Celtic fans are not bothering to turn up for the bread and butter games and it's only going to get worse in the 3 or 4 years it may take us to get back up to the SPL. Future season ticket sales may well decline as many fans decide that the one horse race just isn't worth their hard earned cash.

Not all rosey in the celtic garden after all.

One horse race you say?

well if that ever pans out to be the case in the SPL this season i'm quite sure every other SPL fan will accept that, at least in the knowledge its not a two horse race where one of the teams is a tax dodging bullying cheat.

Dhenslad isn't seeing the bigger picture here.

Champions leaue game - on the face of it a nice little earner

That "nice little earner" of Celtic's from European football this season, without season ticket sales or any other ticket sales for domestic league & cup matches, adds up to over twice the income that The Zombie Rangers will pull in for their entire season. Only a thick cnut would attempt to dispute that fact in an attempt at deflecting attention away from their tax/creditor dodging cheating b*****d of a club. wink.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme

1350315307[/url]' post='6716258']

What that means is your fans cant be arsed attending the ordinary games

Todays official attendance is what our PA announces and always towards the end of the game and the figures reported are what have passed through the turnstyles

Someone is telling porkys at porkhead, I wonder why

We've still to find out your actual crowd agianst east fife when officially declared it as 38 k ? wink.gif

One horse race you say?

well if that ever pans out to be the case in the SPL this season i'm quite sure every other SPL fan will accept that, at least in the knowledge its not a two horse race where one of the teams is a tax dodging bullying cheat.

Yes a one horse race, it's pretty clear that even this early in the season that one team is pulling away from the rest. Give them a few months and the gap will be staggering, even you can't think thats healthy for any league? Their own fans obviously aren't interested in it while the rest of the league are happy to fight for the sloppy seconds.

Yes a one horse race, it's pretty clear that even this early in the season that one team is pulling away from the rest. Give them a few months and the gap will be staggering, even you can't think thats healthy for any league? Their own fans obviously aren't interested in it while the rest of the league are happy to fight for the sloppy seconds.

it's healthier than a two horse race where one of the teams was a bunch of tax dodgers, who quite frequently ended up with those very same sloppy seconds you now believe to be worthless.

thats celtics business whether their fans are interested are not, the thing about the directors of their club is they are quite money savvy and will tailor lennon's budget to suit....

as for your sloppy seconds.... thats the same second place that every other team was denied whilst you were dodging trax?

it's healthier than a two horse race where one of the teams was a bunch of tax dodgers, who quite frequently ended up with those very same sloppy seconds you now believe to be worthless.

thats celtics business whether their fans are interested are not, the thing about the directors of their club is they are quite money savvy and will tailor lennon's budget to suit....

as for your sloppy seconds.... thats the same second place that every other team was denied whilst you were dodging trax?

Do you never tire of repeating the same old lines? I'm sure i've read the same comments from several others on here, almost verbatim.