Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No and it makes not the slightest bit of difference, nor does it strengthen your fantasy

It never bothered me that a different company had once run the club or in the early days there was no company, I support the football club, the same one I have always supported

Are you a member of this club? If not, why not?

Do you know anyone who is a member of this club?

Who are the commitee members?

What is the club's constitution?

The club incorporated into a limited company and the members became the shareholders of that company. The club became the company. The company was the club.

Rangers is in administration and will soon die.

You now support an entirely new entity that was formed in 2012, plays in the Third Division, has never won a single away league match in its entire history and has been set up with the sole intention of getting Ticketus its money back from the gullible supporters of the dying club! :lol:

Edited by Captain_Sensible

Quick question for the Sevco Nation frequenting this forum...

St Mirren appointed a new commercial director, Richard Atkinson, a couple of years ago. One of the things he did was to negotiate a move away from Hummel providing our kits, to JD Sports providing our kits.

All the headlines that followed the new deal were.... 'St Mirren announce new three-year deal with JD Sports'.

None of the headlines read.... 'Richard Atkinson announces new three-year deal with JD Sports'.

I'm just looking for clarification from any Sevconians.... In your world, is it St Mirren who have a deal with JD Sports, or Richard Atkinson? I'm asking this in all seriousness to try and establish where the lines are drawn between individuals and 'the club'.

No takers from Sevco Land?

You may get a better response of you asked Rangers fans!

I only know a few 'The Rangers' fans personally - and I've had this conversation with them. I put it to them that if St Mirren Chairman Stewart Gilmour had acted like Minty or Whytey, in cahoots with other board members, then when the shit hit the fan, sadly, St Mirren would suffer for the actions of the Chairman and board.

They agreed. Thoughts yourself?

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/club/rangers/

And you are reading too many tic forums and blogs, my advice is to stop, they fuk with your head

:D

A pishy website with info submitted by the 'club' hardly sweeps aside the factual logic of Captain's post.

I've been asking for months to see this mythical constitution. It doesn't exist. You're being taken for a massive soapy diddy-ride and the tab's in the post.

Guest Kincardine

I only know a few 'The Rangers' fans personally - and I've had this conversation with them. I put it to them that if St Mirren Chairman Stewart Gilmour had acted like Minty or Whytey, in cahoots with other board members, then when the shit hit the fan, sadly, St Mirren would suffer for the actions of the Chairman and board.

They agreed. Thoughts yourself?

I think had St Mirren gone tits-up in the SPL in the same manner as Rangers then they'd have been expelled from the SPL in the same way.

There are 2 differences though:

1. The corrupt SPL wouldn't have tried to gerrymander a route back in to SFL1 for you. Thank God for decent blokes like Turball Hutton for telling it as it is.

2. The corrupt SPL wouldn't have demanded £1M a year for your media rights whilst threatening to withhold the settlement agreement.

I think had St Mirren gone tits-up in the SPL in the same manner as Rangers then they'd have been expelled from the SPL in the same way.

1. The corrupt SPL wouldn't have tried to gerrymander a route back in to SFL1 for you. Thank God for decent blokes like Turball Hutton for telling it as it is.

2. The corrupt SPL wouldn't have demanded £1M a year for your media rights whilst threatening to withhold the settlement agreement.

If our chairman and BOD had indulged in naughty business, then I would expect St Mirren to suffer for their actions - seeing as how they were the chairman and BOD of St Mirren.

The rest is hypothetical. We may or may not have been treated differently from a much bigger club with more friends in high places. I'm only interested in debunking the myth (in my view) that the club somehow become immune when it turns nasty.... and it's all the fault of the individuals involved. If that's the argument, then just what would 'the club' be liable for? Nothing surely. If you follow that argument through to its logical conclusion, then football clubs would never be liable for anything.... debts, tapping up prospective signings, employing dodgy contracts, not paying taxes... you name it. Everything is down to an individual, acting alone, or in cahoots with fellow directors/employees.

Brother Walfrid's main intention with the formation of Celtic was to try and keep young Catholics from the "dangers" of mixing with Protestants (source The Celtic View).

From that point on, Celtic have exploited sectarianism in order to garner support and gain success of the field.

The recent escalation of that sectarian policy with the intimidation of match officials highlights how disgusting your club really is.

As John Reid stated, "read your history books".

81834592.jpg

http://www.scottishf...m/club/rangers/

And you are reading too many tic forums and blogs, my advice is to stop, they fuk with your head

You have to ask yourself something TEDI ! why would our MSM & associations allow your club some sort of sniff of a whiff to be anything of the former club ?.

1, Could it be that Rangers fans would have turned their backs on a brand new club ?

2, Could it be that they see an opportunity to keep the old firm alive in some form to bring in the TV revenue ?

3, Could it be that an amoebic Rangers is a more valuable cash cow to keep the people who run our game with big pay packets ?

Then ask this !

1, No governing body outside Scotland even consider your club as anything other than a brand new club est 2012 ?

2, Your club cannot enter European football for 3 years and is not a ban but is part of competition rules for new clubs ?

3 If you are the same oldco club ! then why did your club not start the season with a 25 point deduction for being in admin ?

Your behaviour is of the exact same elk as before with the oldco ! "I'm not listening to anything except of that which comes out of Ibrox and we have a winning team out on the park and that's all that matters".

You are quite right Kincardine ! they are so absolutely corrupt that you have not thanked them to allow your new club that has never been an SPL member or an SFL member or even an SFA member until July 2012 "as stated by Green" to play in the Scottish senior leagues just so they can make money out of the clone club.:P

So would you publicly make a "THANKYOU YOU CORRUPT FUCKERS TO ALLOW THE BRAND NEW CLONE CLUB I NOW SUPPORT A FREE PASS INTO THE SENIOR LEAGUES" 8)

You have to ask yourself something TEDI ! why would our MSM & associations allow your club some sort of sniff of a whiff to be anything of the former club ?.

1, Could it be that Rangers fans would have turned their backs on a brand new club ?

2, Could it be that they see an opportunity to keep the old firm alive in some form to bring in the TV revenue ?

3, Could it be that an amoebic Rangers is a more valuable cash cow to keep the people who run our game with big pay packets ?

Then ask this !

1, No governing body outside Scotland even consider your club as anything other than a brand new club est 2012 ?

2, Your club cannot enter European football for 3 years and is not a ban but is part of competition rules for new clubs ?

3 If you are the same oldco club ! then why did your club not start the season with a 25 point deduction for being in admin ?

Your behaviour is of the exact same elk as before with the oldco ! "I'm not listening to anything except of that which comes out of Ibrox and we have a winning team out on the park and that's all that matters".

fe1a0-Not_this_shit_again.jpg