Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:blink: Has this thread turned into "The Big Tedi in denial and getting bitch slapped thread" then ?

Because Tedi appears to be arguing himself into a hole !.And is rapidly becoming the largest single contributor to this thread :o for all the wrong reasons !

AV Club Statement

Villa: "We're hoping Green will retreat to his day job & leave cutting remarks for those on somewhat stronger footing" laugh.giflaugh.gif

Does anyone else think that Chucky should have been asking advice from Villa rather than slaggiing them off? Villa were the first ever Rangers tribute act and have 137 years more experience of it.

Dunno about the sky faerie .. lot's of gay innuendo there though .. the spaghetti monster sounds Italian .. so where does that leave us ;)

Homophobic racism in one post. I'm disappointed Denzil. ;)

ERM TEDI ! here we have some statements from real Rangers fans at the time including my Rangers supporting family members !

1, The embargo ? "We'll get pumped rotten in the SPL by the wee diddy teams every week and worst still get relegated,this is an attempt to humiliate the Rangers fans by actually being relegated whilst Celtic will never have been" ? OH the shame of actually being relegated was killing them :lol:

2, As 1 above but in the first division.

3, "We'd be as well playing in the 3rd division and have a chance at beating them because the embargo will kill our chances of winning any games"

Then turned to !

4, "Aye it's gonna be great pumping aw them wee diddy teams and getting a clean sweep of all the division titles on our way back to the top because Smeltic will never have a full set of of the league titles and back to back anaw WATP".

Glory hunting fuckers :lol:

I'm a storyteller and my stories must be told

JOhn.jpg

I still dunno if I need to kiss him or not ... ?

We're going way off topic but this thread has many topics now

By alluding to gays being faeries you could be seen as being homophobic and by saying that Italians are spaghetti monsters it could be seen as being a little racist as well as a little sectarian towards pastafarians.

Let's stick to the Rangers liquidation and formation of their second tribute act.

Edited by stonedsailor

We're going way off topic but this thread has many topics now

By alluding to gays being faeries you could be seen as being homophobic and by saying that Italians are spaghetti monsters it could be seen as being a little racist as was a little sectarian towards pastafarians.

Let's stick to the Rangers liquidation and formation of their second tribute act.

I bet the tribute act will go in administration again around Christmas or February 14th. biggrin.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I bet the tribute act will go in administration again around Christmas or February 14th. biggrin.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Which one? Villa seem to be on a good footing however the new tribute act on the block could well go down the pan in that timeframe.

Been watching game ... well done lads .. still 0 - 0

Holy shit - If Phil is not at the wind-up and any of this is remotely true then they are screwed big-time.

The Bears must be praying like fcuk this is a wind-up .....

Xmas has come early for P&B ... get your popcorn .. this should be fun !!

This thread needs revived, this could be it.

Scots under the cosh just now, will probably win it.