Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Statement from CG and D&P expected today, lets see what they have to say regarding Cunto Whyte`s statement(1)

I dont really trust CG, but I dont believe a word that this w****r whyte says, he has lied since the day he was born(2)

Noticed he also said the SPL were aware in October than Rangers were headed for admin and were not paying any bills, will they give a statement?(3)

1. Lies, probably, given previous form.

2. But I bet you played "who we gaunnae sign" when his off-the-radar wealth was being bruited about the MSM. Orcs duped by a lying chancer, telling them what they want to hear so the till keeps ringing, what are the chances?

3. Why would they? If none of rangers' directors saw fit to take action, why would the SPL?

Oh, and just for you, Tedi: laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif (I knows you likes happy faceswink.gif)

1. You could be right but lets see

2. Bullshit

3. Great, I sincerely hope that if the corrupt SPL find out some information that shows someone within your club is screwing it over, they keep quiet and let the damage continue

Awww but Craig Whyte was the same he was "wealth off the radar" and Charlie was the same as well, so after that share issue Ticketus will get their money and Rangers die forever. laugh.giflaugh.gif

1. You could be right but lets see

2. Bullshit

3. Great, I sincerely hope that if the corrupt SPL find out some information that shows someone within your club is screwing it over, they keep quiet and let the damage continue

1. Well, I'm only going on previous.

2. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Remember Craigie was going to lead you out of the darkness cast by your business partners' shadow, and take you all to your rightful place?* But you were suspicious from the off, weren't you? Let's check your posts from....Ah. Maybe not.

3. If the SPL had instigated anything, it would have been taken by the berrz the same way as the BBC Documentary on Whyte. No matter what they were told, if the club said they were OK, the league would have to take their word for it. Bit like player contractswink.gif. And if they went into administration? Well, they did, and it was dealt with.

*To be fair, he did a fucking good job.laugh.gifwink.gifsmile.gifthumbup2.gifwhistling.gif and indeed bounce2.gif

Whatever happens I hope it finishes sevco off for good.

No more zombie buns or newcos being formed, just die you c*nts hunbash.gif

That's the endgame we're all hoping for - it's becoming embarrassing watching them trying to cherry-pick history/no debts/happy to be in Div 3/we're gaunnae be in a European league/f**k the SPL/We'll be back in three years. Their poor wee brains must be mangled. *

Kinder by far to just let them die.

Then we can brace ourselves for Armageddon, social unrest and the like. Best be careful what we wish for, eh?wink.gif

*ETA: Not to mention those stars.... (sorry Tedi!wink.gifwink.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif)

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

:lol: You gotta love the BBC.

After HMRC rejected proposals for a creditors agreement that would have allowed the old club to continue, administrators Duff and Phelps negotiated a sale of assets to a consortium led by Mr Green for £5.5m.

He has since formed a new club, which is now playing in the Scottish Football League Third Division

:lol:

Unless he has launched any kind of legal action (has he?), then at this stage the motive looks to undermine Green's share issue and/or Confidence in Green amongst the support.

So, of what benefit is that to Whyte?

Does Charlie's share issue really need undermining? Seems to me like the mad bugger's done more than enough to scare off proper investors without anyone's help. Man's about as useful as Aston Villa*.wink.gif

For the Amigos: Aston Villa are a football club who have WON the European Cup.

:lol: You gotta love the BBC.

After HMRC rejected proposals for a creditors agreement that would have allowed the old club to continue, administrators Duff and Phelps negotiated a sale of assets to a consortium led by Mr Green for £5.5m.

He has since formed a new club, which is now playing in the Scottish Football League Third Division

They do love the BBC

“@WillhelmA: I have demonstrated outside the BBC 3 times now. I have met their management team to discuss their bias. They are sectarian to the core.”

“@WillhelmA: @AngeBlue55 The BBC will attack all things Rangers, whenever, wherever. I met the top man and he denied any bias. He was lying of course.”