Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sevco 5088 still exists :-One of many sources

Some extracts from that page (the ads prevent copy/paste of the whole thing)

Address

35 VINE STREET

LONDON

UNITED KINGDOM

EC3N 2AA

Legal Information

Company Registration No.:08011390Incorporation Date:29 Mar 20126 Months oldFinancial Year End:31 MarCapital:£1.00 on 29 Mar 2012Information checked: 17 Oct 2012 - Refresh Now!

Directors and Secretaries

Charles Green3 May 2012 ⇒ Present (5 Months)Director

The SFA rules state that to obtain a football licence from them a company must be registered in Scotland (I'm not going looking for that, it was well documented at the time). So Chuckie formed a company Sevco(Scotland) in Scotland and transferred assets to it from Sevco5088

The , very important, question is, What assets were transfered, all or only some?

The business and the assets were sold to SEVCO 5088 then quickly moved to SEVCO SCOTLAND ! but it is the club that needs to be registered in Scotland in order to compete in football.The business side may still be under SEVCO 5088 as the Rangers fans are keen to quickly point out the CLUB itself is separate from the owner/operator so Chucky is selling half the "CLUB" but the business side may still be under SEVCO 5088 ! this means that Chuckies consortium will still have controlling power over decisions as the club as a whole.

So the share money raised may be quickly moved to SEVCO 5088 and still be legally at the same time in Rangers ?

Awesome - the incredible length that diddy clubbers and plastics are prepared to go to in the chase of their very wettest dreams.laugh.gif

Your club is a diddy team so i don't understand why you keep on saying diddy clubbers and plastics for this pish. dry.gif

So you believe that Rangers still exists then, do you know what that means the taxman will shut down the club yet again will sell it to Tesco. wink.gif

Your club is a diddy team so i don't understand why you keep on saying diddy clubbers and plastics for this pish. dry.gif

So you believe that Rangers still exists then, do you know what that means the taxman will shut down the club yet again will sell it to Tesco. wink.gif

I'm certain you don't understand. You're my favourite poster on P&B by a country mile. And then some - so I forgive you. smile.gif

And, just for the fun of it -

Ranges attendance this weekend - 49, 463.

SPL attendance this weekend - 28,055.

laugh.gif

Hope you're enjoying pish football in a pish league. 2-0 against a team of amateurs. You must be so proud. You could fill Ticketus's stadium to the rafters and you'd still be shite. Amazing, trying to paint a turd with attendance stats. Thing is its still a turd. laugh.gif

Don''t see the big deal of attendances in the 4th tier, is it cause they are ra peepul? Since Chuckie cheese stated that the evaluation of assets that are £80M! What would the BDO will do if that value was true value of that club? Sell the land and pay it back to the creditors and let Tesco takeover. laugh.giflaugh.gif

I think both the HMRC and the BDO have issued statements that show you are making that up

I also know that he never used the word belief anywhere near that statement ;)

Anyway must go, There is a large Glasgow Derby that I am attending, It is my belief that it will be played in front of a record breaking corwd of around 50,000, but then I dont really care about such records, I only care that i still have a club to support and these types of days are still possible

have fun ;)

Your a twat aren't you TEDI ?

Green is stating what he believes Nimmo conveys and once again your being tit saying it's directly from Nimmo's own mouth ! BBC source having Chucky claiming this is what Nimmo says notice how the piece starts with what GREEN CLAIMS ya munter !.

NOW TEDI ! is Nimmo's REMIT ! do you know what remit means ? it is what the SPL have given NIMMO in a dossier as what the SPL feel is right and have shown and explained to YOU many times you idiot that NIMMO is first of all working on evidence given by the SPL first as the SPL have called for him to rule independently on the SPL's ruling.

NIMMO in the Scotsman speaking on behalf of the SPL as he was appointed by them NIMMO says he believes ONLY

Meanwhile, Nimmo Smith has explained why, contrary to the claims of Rangers chief executive Charles Green, he believes “oldco” Rangers and the current Rangers FC represent one entity and thus still fall within the SPL’s jurisdiction.

This extract shows that NIMMO can change his view or opinion or belief on what the SPL gave him as a REMIT to rule on.Which means he can kill off your new club in a nanosecond if he chooses when he passes his ruling.

Keep up TEDI FFS !

Hope you're enjoying pish football in a pish league. 2-0 against a team of amateurs. You must be so proud. You could fill Ticketus's stadium to the rafters and you'd still be shite. Amazing, trying to paint a turd with attendance stats. Thing is its still a turd. laugh.gif

The match commentators on Orc TV this afternoon:-

First guy: That was the loudest cheer of the day

Other Guy: Yes, they just announced the attendance, 49,463

Both: OOOHH! AAGH!! Wonderful - groan - amazing fans - grunt - European record - heavy breathing - for fourth tier game -SIGH

The match commentators on Orc TV this afternoon:-

First guy: That was the loudest cheer of the day

Other Guy: Yes, they just announced the attendance, 49,463

Both: OOOHH! AAGH!! Wonderful - groan - amazing fans - grunt - European record - heavy breathing - for fourth tier game -SIGH

AYE that TOM MILLAR is a complete and utter bellend ain't he.He spunks in his drawers when anything shot at goal even if it is way wide of the target :lol:.

And, just for the fun of it -

Ranges attendance this weekend - 49, 463.

SPL attendance this weekend - 28,055.

laugh.gif

There must be some mistake here as we were informed pre season by those in the know on P&B that we would be lucky to have 15,000 fans per game at Ibrox.

AYE that TOM MILLAR is a complete and utter bellend ain't he.He spunks in his drawers when anything shot at goal even if it is way wide of the target :lol:.

An absolute belter from today:-

"Well, technically it was a booking but it he was unlucky to get it . It was only late because he hasn't played for a while and he should have been given the benefit because of his lack of match fitness" ohmy.gif

Right, from the top:

1. No answer from Bennett.

2., 2a., 2b. Failure to refer to posters by their preferred name, especially when the issue has been raised on multiple occasions - simple disrespect, and puerile to boot. Hypocrisy? OK, great Paragon of Virtue. rolleyes.gif

3. A simple and polite request to give us your thoughts - followed by a complete failure to do so.

4. I've already stated my opinions, but here we go again: McConville was one of many lawyers found to have acted unprofessionally, or failed to act professionally, in what for convenience's sake we'll call the Miners' Compensation Scandal. Lawyers from over 25 different firms were held to account for their actions and inactions, and sanctions were applied. In McConville's case, I believe the award was a ten-year prohibition on being a Partner in a law firm. He is still allowed to practise as a solicitor.

Is it your case that this situation makes his opinions on the rangers situation invalid? Did the sanction applied to him (and to all the others involved, who you don't seem too concerned about) include ECT treatment? A lobotomy? Is he suddenly an uneducated moron, with no knowledge of the law? Or is it because he's got one of those names?

You night find it useful to start reading, and listening to, people who are either tacitly or openly anti-rangers - there's plenty to choose from, and as has been seen on here before, if you take the MSM and the nonsense your leaders have spouted, not all that's been pro-rangers has been the truth. Much of it, in fact, complete bollox. So listen to and read as much as possible, then the bad news might not come as such a shock. HTH.

Oh, and try answering the occasional question yourself when asked - name-calling and deflection just confirms a stereotype.

I'm guessing that in amognst of this long winded pish, you have once again dodged telling us the ture story regarding McConvilles sanctions from the law society.

Same ole Norman, same ole Norman.

Wish my team had the second biggest stadium in the lowest tier of senior scottish football.:(

So after being humped 5 - 0 going on 15 - 0, everythings ok in your world and all you can think of doing is to post about Rangers.

So after being humped 5 - 0 going on 15 - 0, everythings ok in your world and all you can think of doing is to post about Rangers.

Nope I am disappointed at the way we defended against, the Champions league outfit, truly awful, however that is how it goes in the top league. My point is that boasting about your attendance as something to be proud about is laughable. Scotland games are usually amongst the best attended games on qualifier nights, but I cant remember anyone boasting about it to the dutch, czechs, welsh et al.

Hey but you are the people!

Nope I am disappointed at the way we defended against, the Champions league outfit, truly awful, however that is how it goes in the top league. My point is that boasting about your attendance as something to be proud about is laughable. Scotland games are usually amongst the best attended games on qualifier nights, but I cant remember anyone boasting about it to the dutch, czechs, welsh et al.

Hey but you are the people!

Just remember that it was only a few months ago we were being told by all and sundry that we'd be lucky to have 10 or 15,000 fans turn up for our games.

You lot can't have it both ways.

Which doesn't stop you bleating when it's pointed out to that there isn't a stadium in Glasgow big enough to claim that record - unless and until the Green Sisters suffer the same fate as the Blues. Even then, I'm sure someone posted (from an OFFICIAL FOOTBALL SITE, Tediwink.gif) that there was a 67k or so crowd in Germany's 4th tier.

Anyroad, it's only a couple of months since this bollox was totally discredited on here - seems the Orcs have short memories as well as poor comprehension skills.

Tell it to sky Norman.