Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What an immature attitude you have Dave (not Dhense), the Celtic manager actually makes some good points.

Now Celtic may have recouped there money by making the CL but what about the SPL teams who weren't so lucky, what about them.

bennett, would this be the same "immature" attitude that rangers fans take when talking about Blogs by non rangers fans?

regarding the rest of the SPL

What about them?

TV/sponsorship money hasn't dropped... so all they have lost out on is an increased gate in 1 or 2 games, played against increased policing stewarding costs.

worst case scenario predicted by gilmour for this season was a £200k drop in income for this season(but this figure included an estimated drop in sponsorship which hasn't occured). so based on 2 home games at £20 a head... i'd estimate St Mirren have lost out on £80k worth of gate receipts (not subtracting increased stewarding)... less than the wage of one of their top earners. so basically the only person who felt it was Lennon.

Home gates are there or there abouts the same as they have been across the SPL for years (not including celtic who seem to have dropped???). but as you asked about the rest of the SPL, i wont discuss celtic.

and for reference, Mattew Lindsay is a shocking excuse for a journalist, he's purely there to serve as a PR machine for Rangers.

Edited by dave.j

Rumours kicking about on various Timmy type (so no credence or clear or water from the Sevco boys then) sites that 4.45pm today could be 'interesting'............stock market type malarky maybe????

who'd have thunked it :o

Matthew Lindsay@MattLindsayET Lennon added: "We've lost a lot of money from Rangers not being here - which made it imperative that we got into the Champions League."

4h8adxq7su97g4vhgza6ds_normal.jpegMatthew Lindsay@MattLindsayET Lennon said: "For the whole of Scottish football - for the glamour, the energy, the exposure - it would be better if it hadn't happened."

4h8adxq7su97g4vhgza6ds_normal.jpegMatthew Lindsay@MattLindsayET In today's @TheEveningTimes . . . Celtic boss Neil Lennon admits Rangers playing in the fourth tier has been bad for Scottish football.

I know, considering Celtic & Peter Lawwell are part of the conspiracy that brought down rangers.

Rumours kicking about on various Timmy type (so no credence or clear or water from the Sevco boys then) sites that 4.45pm today could be 'interesting'............stock market type malarky maybe????

Rumours going about the Killie fans that Kenny Shiels is off to Sevco to replace Ally.

Rumours going about the Killie fans that Kenny Shiels is off to Sevco to replace Ally.

Sheils /[ ]\ Sally /[. ..................... .]\

Nope.

Edited by wunfellaff

Haudit & Daudit will be releasing a statement with one last deadline for old times sake

bennett, would this be the same "immature" attitude that rangers fans take when talking about Blogs by non rangers fans?

regarding the rest of the SPL

What about them?

TV/sponsorship money hasn't dropped... so all they have lost out on is an increased gate in 1 or 2 games, played against increased policing stewarding costs.

worst case scenario predicted by gilmour for this season was a £200k drop in income for this season(but this figure included an estimated drop in sponsorship which hasn't occured). so based on 2 home games at £20 a head... i'd estimate St Mirren have lost out on £80k worth of gate receipts (not subtracting increased stewarding)... less than the wage of one of their top earners. so basically the only person who felt it was Lennon.

Home gates are there or there abouts the same as they have been across the SPL for years (not including celtic who seem to have dropped???). but as you asked about the rest of the SPL, i wont discuss celtic.

and for reference, Mattew Lindsay is a shocking excuse for a journalist, he's purely there to serve as a PR machine for Rangers.

I'd say my reasons for not going on McConvilles website are pretty valid, no reason for you to take unbrage.

The TV deal is still shrouded in mystery so you cannot say that it hasn't dropped.

Gilmours worst case scenario was far worse than that and considering that i posted details of it last week, you're being a tad naughty by claiming that rubbish. I forgot you were at a St Mirren meeting ;)

Are you a Thistle or st mirren (boooo) fan? Not sure if i've got right person, all you non Rangers tend to look the same after a while.

Home gates were meant to increase i believe?

The ET is neither pro nor anti Rangers, though i grant you they're not a patch on some randon bloke with a blog.

Did anyone seriously suggest that gates would increase? If they did, they were delusional - that was never going to happen.

However, they'd have really collapsed had the clubs voted the Newco straight back into the top tier. That's the only point worth noting here.

Armageddon (or anything remotely like it) has not come to pass.

I'd say Lennon didn't feel a thing ... anything we lose from the SPL is more than adequately made up for via the CL revenues .... Sevco can languish in the 4th tier ...

Now bring on Barcelona .... ;)

Deary me.

The CL revenues haven't got anything to do with the lost SPL revenues. You would have had the CL revenues anyway.

The ONLY club which has significantly lost out from Rangers not being in the SPL is Celtic. The 2 clubs rely on each other, hence the term "Old Firm".

The rest of Scottish football have been held back for over a century by allowing the Old Firm to play in their league. If the rest of Scottish football grew some balls we could have a competitive league free of sectarianism, hatred, bigotry, violence and intimidation. All we need to do is get shot of the Old Firm.

Deary me.

The CL revenues haven't got anything to do with the lost SPL revenues. You would have had the CL revenues anyway.

The ONLY club which has significantly lost out from Rangers not being in the SPL is Celtic. The 2 clubs rely on each other, hence the term "Old Firm".

The rest of Scottish football have been held back for over a century by allowing the Old Firm to play in their league. If the rest of Scottish football grew some balls we could have a competitive league free of sectarianism, hatred, bigotry, violence and intimidation. All we need to do is get shot of the Old Firm.

The 'Old Firm' is dead Cpt............. behave yourself.

I'd say my reasons for not going on McConvilles website are pretty valid, no reason for you to take unbrage.

The TV deal is still shrouded in mystery so you cannot say that it hasn't dropped.

Gilmours worst case scenario was far worse than that and considering that i posted details of it last week, you're being a tad naughty by claiming that rubbish. I forgot you were at a St Mirren meeting ;)

Are you a Thistle or st mirren (boooo) fan? Not sure if i've got right person, all you non Rangers tend to look the same after a while.

The ET is neither pro nor anti Rangers, though i grant you they're not a patch on some randon bloke with a blog.

So on the Rangers Administration thread, Bennett the distraction merchant wants us to talk about Thistle, St Mirren, Gilmour, McConville. Anything but Sevco, Rangers, Whyte or Green. The dodgy geezers who have made Rangers and Sevco what they are today.

Stand up

The legend that is John Greig

The Sir that is Murray (D)

Martin bloody Bain

The hoard who took the money and kept stum

Just in case anyone has forgotten http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18148818

The past managers like Smith, McCoist who have given the appearance of being into it up to their elbows. And McLeish who has an ability to join clubs when they are at their most dodgy.

Rangers Plc, the ultimate dodgy business in Scotland. sad.gif

For facts about the interesting stuff going on, with well researched detail then the place to go is http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/

Like the majority of people who post on here I am happy to take or leave the posts of others. We all have our prejudices to varying degrees. But with some common sense and tolerance we can get on. That was how this thread was until the Bears decided they wanted to screw it.

The pathetic propaganda machine that is Tedi with his other id of Bennett is just so Goebbels like. sad.gif

Let us hope that between the SFA, BDO, Strathclyde's finest, the fraud squad and a selected few in the media we can grind them down to where they rightfully belong.laugh.gif Honesty and integrity wins eventually. biggrin.gif

So on the Rangers Administration thread, Bennett the distraction merchant wants us to talk about Thistle, St Mirren, Gilmour, McConville. Anything but Sevco, Rangers, Whyte or Green. The dodgy geezers who have made Rangers and Sevco what they are today.

Stand up

The legend that is John Greig

The Sir that is Murray (D)

Martin bloody Bain

The hoard who took the money and kept stum

Just in case anyone has forgotten http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-18148818

The past managers like Smith, McCoist who have given the appearance of being into it up to their elbows. And McLeish who has an ability to join clubs when they are at their most dodgy.

Rangers Plc, the ultimate dodgy business in Scotland. sad.gif

For facts about the interesting stuff going on, with well researched detail then the place to go is http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/

Like the majority of people who post on here I am happy to take or leave the posts of others. We all have our prejudices to varying degrees. But with some common sense and tolerance we can get on. That was how this thread was until the Bears decided they wanted to screw it.

The pathetic propaganda machine that is Tedi with his other id of Bennett is just so Goebbels like. sad.gif

Let us hope that between the SFA, BDO, Strathclyde's finest, the fraud squad and a selected few in the media we can grind them down to where they rightfully belong.laugh.gif Honesty and integrity wins eventually. biggrin.gif

It was Dave (not Dhense) who brought St Mirren and other things not i. Take it up with him as my original post was in topic with this thread.